It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abnormality found on Mars - The Martian Temple 8-31-2016 -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS I want to share this.. this have to be one of the better Mars abnormalities.

Appears to be some kind of building on the surface of Mars, it appears to have two entrances and the dimensions are just to perfect to leave out intelligent design.
What do you think ?

The Martian Temple 3°10'0.24"N 20°52'1.94"W Google Earth, Mars

edit on 31-8-2016 by Spacespider because: added cord

edit on 31-8-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

A pile of rocks . . . . . . . I don't see a building. If there was intelligent life on Mars then it was Billions of years ago so any monuments or "temples" would be long gone. There may be simple microbial life on Mars and I wouldn't doubt it but this "temple" is nothing but a case of paridolia.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

A pile of rocks . . . . . . . I don't see a building. If there was intelligent life on Mars then it was Billions of years ago so any monuments or "temples" would be long gone. There may be simple microbial life on Mars and I wouldn't doubt it but this "temple" is nothing but a case of paridolia.

Please watch the video..
The placement of those "rocks" have inteligent symitry and the dimensions are perfect...
Not random pile of rocks, I have studied that area... this stands out

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
They have google earth on Mars?

Shouldn't it be google mars?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You posted this in the wrong forums. This is a scientific forum.
Besides the word 'abnormalities ' , have you anything to substantiate this 'entrance with dimensions which indicate intelligent design ' ?

Eta: moved to proper forum.
edit on 31-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
They have google earth on Mars?

Shouldn't it be google mars?

The software is called Google Earth silly...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Does nobody get sarcasm these days? Or should I make it more obvious and put it in italics.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If it were indeed a structure, and if that is a view of the top of it, then it might resemble a stadium or colosseum.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
At that zoom, nothing is what it appears to be, it's far from high res.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I couldn't see anything?

It didn't remotely resemble anything to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Google Mars is not a reliable tool , sadly the uploader of the video linked to his other videos but not the original source image.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Perhaps it is pieces to a giant board game that was played by the old gods while forming earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It might be a temple but to this untrained eye, it looks more like a few trailers parked out back of a 7/11.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Where I grew up, Happy Ky, there is a mountain right behind what used to be my house. At the top, are HUGE blocks of stone. Now, imagine this image, without all the trees. It would look just like that one on Mars. Erosion leaves the stone showing and broken in to large chunks. Look carefully under the trees and you'll see giant rectangular blocks. I've been there many times as a kid and adult, and when I say "giant". I. Mean. GIANT.

edit on 31-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: better pic

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It might be a temple but to this untrained eye, it looks more like a few trailers parked out back of a 7/11.

Ahaaa! Martian truck stop ftw.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
At that zoom, nothing is what it appears to be, it's far from high res.

Martian palaces have a way of disappearing under high resolution. Must be some kind of sophisticated cloaking device!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't see anything unusual. Find the original images, and look at those, not Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Where I grew up, Happy Ky, there is a mountain right behind what used to be my house. At the top, are HUGE blocks of stone. Now, imagine this image, without all the trees. It would look just like that one on Mars. Erosion leaves the stone showing and broken in to large chunks. Look carefully under the trees and you'll see giant rectangular blocks. I've been there many times as a kid and adult, and when I say "giant". I. Mean. GIANT.

...and ironically, you can't see ANY meaningful detail in that image (taken at a much lower altitude than those from Mars) that would even suggest that there are any giant blocks there at all.

The logical conclusion?

We often don't even produce photography that you can draw meaningful conclusions from ON EARTH... let alone on Mars.
Trying to distinguish small and distinct features from the large blobby mass that is satellite photography from Mars is a completely pointless enterprise.

David's right. They could just be giant rocks. They may just be relatively flat rocks that just happened to catch the sunlight in a specific way that morning. They could be rocks laced with high quantities of iron that gleam in the light.

There are a thousand ordinary geological possibilities within the realm of logic, without leaping to secret Mars Bases.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
One thing I do not tolerate is blackmail. If someone will not put a video like this on you tube they can shove it where the sun dont shine.

I will not visit someones website just to watch a video just because thats what they want me to do. SHOVE IT.!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So again we have a youtube video with added music = hoax.

top topics

join