It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KINGLIZARD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Is this how you post a link?

Cossing fingers
http:wwwThe Christian Crusade

for the Salvation of America and the Nation of Israel

)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There are letters highlighted so maybe someone can go there and post the link??I copied the letters.
THE PROPHECY OF THE TWO STICKS

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I feel so stupid. I don't understand how to do it. Can someone help me understand???
Frustrated.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www... www.belowtopsecret.com... (Link) you mean like this?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ooops i guess i don't know as much as i thought i did!

JAK

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
realorritt

Hey realorritt, no problem, we all have to learn.

Here, I will post what a link should look like but without the square brackets, using normal ones instead.

(url)www.abovetopsecret.com...(/url)

The brackets in the line above should be replaced with square ones [ ] instead of being ( ).

Here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

You could use the 'quote' option top right of this post to see how the 'live' link works.

Also, when you type out your post there is a Formatting Mode: table just above where there are a number of buttons. One is a picture of a globe, this will allow you to insert your link easily.

Jack

[edit on 21/1/05 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
www.belowtopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www... www.belowtopsecret.com... (Link) you mean like this?

Yes, it is red letters like that that will take you to a page... that took me to a page that was all white.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
on the top of the page click on the purple colored "FAQ", i still haven't figured out how to have it say "link" in red and then direct you to a webpage

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
[] www.geocities.com...[]
like that?
Please excuse my ignorance. My letters are not red.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by realorritt]

, www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.geocities.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Home Page of yahoo okay if this doesn't work i'm changing my name to DumbnLazy

JAK

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nearly, in the brackets you NEED to put this:

In the first bracket url and in the second /url

Jack

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I just found an easier way than using the BBcode if you aren't used to it ...

Either start a new thread or reply to a current one.

You will see a set of buttons like this ...

To post a link firstly click on the hyperlink button (marked above)

You will be asked what name you want it to be called. Just click OK here if you don't want to specify a particular title for the link.

Now just enter the address. The www... section of the address are already included, so you don't have to enter those again, just the rest of the address.

I hope this helps

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Deny ignorance and
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">click here
damn it keeps showing up microsoft.com

[edit on 21-1-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Is this the link you want to post ?

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

It is not taking me there, but its red?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Click 'quote' on my last post (the one with the link) and it will show the code used.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Is this the link you want to post ?

www.geocities.com...

Yes it is. how did you know that? Thank You so much..I am so happy now, I am almost in tears from frustration and all the help from everyone. You all are so nice and helpful to such a stupid person computer wise.
Bowing to you all....who helped me with this and to pisky who did it....thank you ever so much.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.geocities.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Home Page of link okay am i getting it now?---------------------okay i Officially give up , My name is now LostNLazy!!! I figure this out in the next life time

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Nearly, in the brackets you NEED to put this:

In the first bracket url and in the second /url

Jack

Thank You so very much. You are a very patient person. It is appreciated so much. Peace and love to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
www.geocities.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Home Page of link okay am i getting it now?---------------------okay i Officially give up , My name is now LostNLazy!!! I figure this out in the next life time

If I can try to learn it and I am very very stupid computer wise, then you can learn it. I know how to copy and paste because my daughter showed me that. I should have asked her about this, and then I would have not put any of you through this misery. I still do not understand it 100 percent but will keeptrying that is all we cn do my friend, try. Thank you for you tried to help me even though you were learning yourself. I am very thankful to you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join