It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump could be "The Healthiest President Ever"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I use vista, no HIPPA violation here

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is that why he chews gum constantly? I have a feeling it's Nicorette he chews.

He did say he still chews gum now and then... But I still get cravings now and then, even after 15 years of quitting. If he quit smoking but still chews Nicorette occasionally, he still quit smoking.

This if from just ten months ago:

Billy Joel Denies Story in the Hill

The singer denied claims Obama offered him a puff at the presidential residence, after a report on the so-called smoke summit emerged on Tuesday in The Hill newspaper.

The source reportedly heard Joel recount the tale, eavesdropping on the singer’s conversation at a Washington hotel bar last week.

“The Obama part of the story is completely untrue. Nothing like that ever happened. I think their ‘spy’ had a few too many cocktails at that bar,” Joel said in a statement to the Daily News.

edit on 8/31/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have to admit at 70 years old and having the stamina to make all of these interviews, speeches, and rallies across multiple time zones throughout his campaign...I am impressed! Hillary does not seem to be as active and appears to need more downtime to recharge.

For me, the comparison is not between Trump and a younger Obama. It isnt even between Trump and Johnson ( who has my high praise for his athletic fitness). We all know THIS race is between Hillary and Trump. So far, as far as stamina goes...Trump is leaving Hillary in the dust even if he is a year older!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I have to admit at 70 years old and having the stamina to make all of these interviews, speeches, and rallies across multiple time zones throughout his campaign...I am impressed! Hillary does not seem to be as active and appears to need more downtime to recharge.

For me, the comparison is not between Trump and a younger Obama. It isnt even between Trump and Johnson ( who has my high praise for his athletic fitness). We all know THIS race is between Hillary and Trump. So far, as far as stamina goes...Trump is leaving Hillary in the dust even if he is a year older!

That's a lovely sentiment. It really is.

Unfortunately its not what this thread was discussing.
It's also not what Trump doctor was suggesting.

But you've somehow managed to ignore both of these facts in order to post something completely different that is anti-Hillary. Great effort for the Trump team.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join