It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump could be "The Healthiest President Ever"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
No THIS would be the most physically fit President in history; a triathlete who climbed Mt. Everest:

Gary Johnson doing pushups

If you don't summit, it doesn't count.

He does have that rustic Putin thing going on...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No, i didn't say that.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

oh..

well, that's what the thread is about. I thought it was pretty clearly explained in the op, but you asked.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That doctor of his looks too liberal... cuck cuck cuck.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Ohanka

oh..

well, that's what the thread is about. I thought it was pretty clearly explained in the op, but you asked.

It was clearly explained but the alt-right is notoriously "difficult." Especially when triggered.
edit on 31-8-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Triggered by the word trigger.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

But I am not part of the alt right. My economic views are about as left wing as you can get without being a Leninist.

Interesting accusation.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

LOL - my brothers ass looks like Trumps, this is what he tells me when I constantly comment on what a fat ass he has:

"Yeah, well, you gotta have a big hammer to drive a long nail"

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Have you seen the recent interviews with Trump's doctor?

Can you imagine what they would be saying in the right wing echo chamber if that character were Hillary's doctor?

I saw the interview where he was clearly using Windows XP which could be a Violation of HIPPA

I'm pretty damn sure that his claims about knowing Hillary is in poor health because he knows her doctor is also a HIPPA violation.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

ETA: Obama is 55 and Trump is 70 as well.

And wouldn't that be a variable in judging who was the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency?

If you watched the interviews with the doctor he seemed far less certain about his assessment at one point remarking that Trump was after all a seventy year old man.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He does have that rustic Putin thing going on...

Gary looks pretty nice! He's much better-looking than Putin, though.

originally posted by: Nikola014
If ATS does not allow to have a ignore button, then they should at least make sure the trolls are kept in check

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just ignore people with different opinions from ours? We could separate out into many different groups and have "memberships", segregating ourselves from those who don't think like we do... We could dismiss them as "trolls" or "SJWs" or the "alt-right" and pretend that we're inherently "right" in our thinking - because everyone around us agrees. That way, our opinions wouldn't get challenged, but reinforced.

This is what political parties and religions are all about: People with like mind hanging together, so as not to be challenged by others opinions, in order to feel safe and "right" in their own. And how's that working out?

I can't tell you how many stupid threads I've ignored. And all without the aid of a button. I think you can do it, too.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That sounds like Nikola wants a safe space for right wingers...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
TBH....I think many of you are obsessing a little too much over Trumps ass.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Leftists have accepted a word, "trigger", as their own despite it being of a derogatory nature against them. Too funny. This thread was created because someone got triggered by the alt right

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Just in case someone says "that's just a bad angle" on the pick of the old, crippled Don crawling up the hill.

That's a whole lotta cushion. Are we sure he isn't wearing a diaper?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

** Trigger warning for the Alt-right

Who Was America’s Fittest President?

4. Ronald Reagan Reagan’s best-known athletic achievement was playing quarterback George Gipp in Knute Rockne, All-American.

But long before then, he played football and was captain of the swim team at Eureka College. And before that, as a teenager, he rescued 77 people as a lifeguard.

Other presidents were good athletes in their youth. Dwight Eisenhower played football at the U.S. Military Academy, where he once tackled Jim Thorpe.

George H.W. Bush was captain of the baseball team at Yale, where he played in two College World Series games. John F. Kennedy swam at Harvard. What set Reagan apart was his workout routine while in office. Carter, his predecessor, was a runner, but Reagan was the first to actually train.

In 1983, while gearing up for his re-election campaign the next year, he wrote a first-person article about his fitness routine for Parade magazine.

As far as I know, it’s the first time a sitting president described progressive-resistance training. (“The trick to keeping the exercises brief but effective is to increase the weights rather than the repetitions.”)

There’s no way Trump’s doctor knows who the healthiest president is

In December, Donald Trump’s physician claimed that Trump would “unequivocally” be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” His statement, full of non-medical, but positively Trumpian descriptions of the Republican presidential candidate’s physical excellence, resurfaced recently after right wing circles claimed that rival Hillary Clinton is physically and mentally unfit for office.

Look!Man titties! extra DIV

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dr. Harold Bornstein?

I could have sworn it was Harold Bornstain.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: JAY1980
Obama is not healthy he smokes cigarettes for crying out loud!

Obama quit smoking in 2011. Source

So says Michelle. Is that why he chews gum constantly? I have a feeling it's Nicorette he chews.

This if from just ten months ago:

Talk that Obama, 54, may have picked up his nicotine habit once again reached a fever pitch over the summer, when the president was seen in a June photo posted on Instagram clutching a white object that some speculated was a pack of cigarettes. White House press secretary Josh Earnest later denied that Obama was holding cigarettes in the snapshot. ITK broke the story last year that Obama invited Billy Joel to have a smoke at the White House with him. According to a source who spoke with the “Piano Man” singer, Obama extended the invitation during a 2013 visit by Joel, saying, “I’m going out on the North Portico to have a smoke. Do you want to come with me?”

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join