It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump could be "The Healthiest President Ever"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
** Trigger warning for the Alt-right

Who Was America’s Fittest President?

4. Ronald Reagan Reagan’s best-known athletic achievement was playing quarterback George Gipp in Knute Rockne, All-American.

But long before then, he played football and was captain of the swim team at Eureka College. And before that, as a teenager, he rescued 77 people as a lifeguard.

Other presidents were good athletes in their youth. Dwight Eisenhower played football at the U.S. Military Academy, where he once tackled Jim Thorpe.

George H.W. Bush was captain of the baseball team at Yale, where he played in two College World Series games. John F. Kennedy swam at Harvard. What set Reagan apart was his workout routine while in office. Carter, his predecessor, was a runner, but Reagan was the first to actually train.

In 1983, while gearing up for his re-election campaign the next year, he wrote a first-person article about his fitness routine for Parade magazine.

As far as I know, it’s the first time a sitting president described progressive-resistance training. (“The trick to keeping the exercises brief but effective is to increase the weights rather than the repetitions.”)

There’s no way Trump’s doctor knows who the healthiest president is

In December, Donald Trump’s physician claimed that Trump would “unequivocally” be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” His statement, full of non-medical, but positively Trumpian descriptions of the Republican presidential candidate’s physical excellence, resurfaced recently after right wing circles claimed that rival Hillary Clinton is physically and mentally unfit for office.

edit on 31-8-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I'm triggered

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

*** Somehow this got posted before I finished... Still working on a OP ***

Great start.

LMAO
So the doctor of the trump movement is in Gastroenterology, how fitting.
K~
edit on 31-8-2016 by aethertek because: snark

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oooohh! SEXY!

Obama's not bad, either!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What?

I don't get it? you put a picture of him looking for a golf ball. What's that supposed to mean?

I mean he is pretty old but Reagan was about the same age and Hillary is only 1 year younger IIRC.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That is the funniest side by side I have seen in a long time!!!

edit on 31-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

God bless you Harry, I think I love you too.

Hillary, what have you started..
[raises fists, drops to knees, rips loin-cloth]

Hey, maybe we should change all our avatars n stuff to colors n sh!t to throw up gang signs ya'll bout whoze our dog.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What?

I don't get it? you put a picture of him looking for a golf ball. What's that supposed to mean?

Crawling uphill to find a ball the rolled downhill? Seem legit.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Another useless thread from our very own Yeti...

I'm telling you man, you are on the wrong site. You should join reddit

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Have you seen the recent interviews with Trump's doctor?

Can you imagine what they would be saying in the right wing echo chamber if that character were Hillary's doctor?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Have you seen the recent interviews with Trump's doctor?

Can you imagine what they would be saying in the right wing echo chamber if that character were Hillary's doctor?

I saw the interview where he was clearly using Windows XP which could be a Violation of HIPPA

Why does it matter if Dr. Bornstein is using an outdated operating system? Well, it could be a violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP back in 2014 and HIPAA requires doctors to make continued security updates to their systems to protect the privacy of the information they collect on their patients.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

It's so cute when you all adopt terms we have been using to describe regressive's for years.
Just a heads up you can't actually "trigger" many of us because we have been attacked for decades because of our genitals and skin pigment. Our armor is more honed than yours. Basically has no effect anymore. In fact I bet most of us are laughing as we read this. I know I am. :p

Obama is not healthy he smokes cigarettes for crying out loud! Just because he can do a few push ups?
Not saying trump is a vision of health but your attempt to deflect from the fact that your candidate has some serious medical issues isn't working. Have fun with the thread.

ETA: Obama is 55 and Trump is 70 as well. This thread is a joke...
edit on 31-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wish he was my doctor. Seems like a cool guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think the proof is in the pudding, Trump has shown a lot of energy and stamina during his campaign, for a man his age,

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Trump MAY be healthy internally (and possibly mentally...possibly), but there is no way in hell that he is very healthy when it comes to strength or stamina or the pointless BMI index. I just can't imagine that he has much lean muscle inside of the meatsuit of his.

I question his doctor's integrity.

Hell, I question Trump's integrity.

link   
That title tells me you came back in time to post this. You already know he won and brought back a future meme.

(Also, just to point out, not sure how many of you golf but I have since about 8 and going up those inclines for anyone especially near water can suck because you can only go backwards. I have had to have help getting back from a bad lie.)

link   
"Donald Trump is the 'Healthiest President Ever'"

He is not President yet. But I know with support from you Yeti, he is well on his way.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Another useless thread from our very own Yeti...

I'm telling you man, you are on the wrong site. You should join reddit

Aww, someone was triggered!

I love that site. Look me up! U/Look_a_stoned_yeti

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you know what the words you are using mean? I think not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join