It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell or High Water.....review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a must see movie. Shot here in New Mexico not Texas and keep your eye out for the background olaru12 bearded oldtimer in a f150, 2 seconds screen time. I auditioned for 2 speaking parts but didn't get them, so extra/driver is ok.

I didn't think this was Jeff Bridges greatest performance as he overplayed the character in my opinion but still a good portrayal of a Texas lawman.
The rest of the cast was fantastic, great locations, music, cinematography, direction, screenplay, everything!!

www.youtube.com...

Livin the dream....

edit on 31-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
That looks like a good movie. Thanks for sharing.

I sent you a PM.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought this movie was excellent! Being a native Texan, it was fun to hear the names of small towns pretty much only a born and raised Texan would know (Post, Coleman, etc.).

I love Jeff Bridges and Chris Pine, but I really loved the guy who played the "bad seed" brother. He was terrific in the role.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I thought this movie was excellent! Being a native Texan, it was fun to hear the names of small towns pretty much only a born and raised Texan would know (Post, Coleman, etc.).

I love Jeff Bridges and Chris Pine, but I really loved the guy who played the "bad seed" brother. He was terrific in the role.

I grew up in that part of Texas and still own the old home place outside of Lubbock gateway to Idalou.

However the film was shot in Clovis, Portales, Tucumcari, and Albuquerque New Mexico. aka Tamalewood.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 14-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by olaru12 because: why

new topics

top topics

join