It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

The radomes are too small to cover vintage 1957 Erimo-Zaki Air station style dishes.
We were doing VLBI with the Russians back then.
The location of the current 4 dishes expensively dug into the top of the mountain like that indicates to me that they were very sensitive and were to be used for a long term project.
My Nucor is broke so I don't think I want to go wandering around out there to find out..
Maybe these went in around 1971?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

The radomes are too small to cover vintage 1957 Erimo-Zaki Air station style dishes.
We were doing VLBI with the Russians back then.
The location of the current 4 dishes expensively dug into the top of the mountain like that indicates to me that they were very sensitive and were to be used for a long term project.
My Nucor is broke so I don't think I want to go wandering around out there to find out..
Maybe these went in around 1971?

This is very confusing. The thread is about the back gate. Are you referring to something at Groom?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

There is more than one gate, the one in the video only keeps out Souvenir hunters.
As Zap explained the base was highly compartmentalized(which makes it confusing).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There is more than one gate, the one in the video only keeps out Souvenir hunters.
As Zap explained the base was highly compartmentalized(which makes it confusing).

1) Zap isn't in this thread.

2) We all know about compartmentalization.

3) We know there are more gates. Not all lead to the base.

So again, is whatever you were posting relevant to the back gate?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

There is a reason for those gates and signs.
You can't just tell the guards you are looking for lost cattle.
Back in the day in some areas they would take your film and hold you till they processed it.
If they didn't like what was on the film you could end up in a lock down facility.
Of course that was back when they flew European news reels across the Atlantic in P51 Mustangs.

Video about Cammo dudes with a little history see how easy that was?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There is a reason for those gates and signs.
You can't just tell the guards you are looking for lost cattle.
Back in the day in some areas they would take your film and hold you till they processed it.
If they didn't like what was on the film you could end up in a lock down facility.
Of course that was back when they flew European news reels across the Atlantic in P51 Mustangs.

Video about Cammo dudes with a little history see how easy that was?

Obviously you have nothing to relevant to the thread.

Believe it or not, no one posting here thinks the they can get past the signs by claiming to be looking for lost cattle. Also, we all know the history of Glenn Campbell and the camo dudes, both ancient and recent.

I ask a question about "A", you reply about "B". I ask again about "A", and you write about "C". Pretty useless in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join