It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet. It was just published yesterday, not sure the video is quality enough to see the camo dudes faces. But an interesting video to watch.

The first video in the set, I did enjoy how clear the video is.

edit on 31-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed YouTube links

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nepatitan

I don't get the point of the video.

However seeing this in 60fps is really nice.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I don't think there really is a point. Just two guys riding across the country. I thought the camping next to the gate was very cool.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Dudes in a camo at a military base ? What was expected ? Dudes in clown costumes ?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Not to mention they thought if they filmed them they'd get fired. I'm sorry, that's just simply not the case. They stay out of sight when they can, but these guys don't seem to know what they're talking about. Surprised they even found it to be honest

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I couldn't make it past 25 seconds. The moment I heard the music and saw the guys making these videos, I lost all interest. I wish I could take back the view they got from me actually starting up that video.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not that this matters much, but couldn't Camodudes 4,5 & 6 very well be the same 1,2 & 3 dudes just coming back out of the building? -Just a petty observation

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

Ive heard that rumor too.
Never figured out if the statement had any truth behind it, but it's a rumor that's been around for 15+ years.
Regardless, I still blur their faces whenever I post photos of them.
In my opinion, people who have your license plate number, carry big assault rifles, and wait behind a sign all day that used to read "use of deadly force authorized" are not the kind of people to piss off.
These guys have off days and Facebook profiles too, I'm sure they could find most of us on social media without help from any of the many three letter government agencies

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

No, the clowns are currently out on vacation in South Carolina, haven´t you heard?

Was expecting someone to rise up from the ground in camo, not in a truck, driving by.
In the comment section he wrote something like the "dude had a M4 silenced".
How would he know?? Did I skip that part by accident?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah I was half expecting a seal team in ghillies to emerge from the bushes with guns pointed

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nepatitan
Has anyone seen this yet. It was just published yesterday, not sure the video is quality enough to see the camo dudes faces. But an interesting video to watch.

The first video in the set, I did enjoy how clear the video is.

"Only a handful of people have ever seen a camo dude"

Please - you can see one whenever you want, just drive down Groom Lake Road to the border. These are the same knobs that saw a "sniper" at a border point, near the F4 crash site near the back gate. A remote, unused gate in the middle of nowhere, they have snipers posted there. Funny, I have been to the same gate 3 times, I have never seen a sniper. Of course, I'm not gullible enough to think a Joshua tree in the right shape is a sniper.

edit on 31-8-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Other than the workers that live in Rachel (if there are any), I think the back gate is for TTR workers to get to Groom. They cut a new dirt road a few years ago that meets up with the road that parallels the back gate fencing north of the physical gate.

Keep in mind when I say cut a road, I don't rule out the possibility that the road was always there but in such poor shape I never noticed it. When they blade a road with the motor grader, then you notice it.

The TTR and Groom share the Have Glib project, so those Site-4 workers may occasionally switch sites.

Oh. I think those camo dudes have nothing to fear regarding their jobs.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Either way I enjoyed the video, like I said especially how clear they were. I did find it interesting with the interior light flashing at the gate.
I'm not one to believe everything I see on the internet but I am someone who enjoys watching and reading things I'm interested in.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

You would think if the case was "if your face gets on camera your FIRED" that they would all wear masks.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

This is the road I think the range improved.

37°42'2.33"N 115°51'7.30"W
Southwestern Pond Road

If you go on Google Earth, you can see the improvement of this road over the years. The 2006 imagery shows the dirt pile from a motor grader on the north side of the road. The road itself was barely visible on the oldest imagery, those that could be a fun Rion of the camera. Take the history off and follow the road to the back gate and you will see a part of the road is paved.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Oh. I think those camo dudes have nothing to fear regarding their jobs.

I just remembered now seeing a dude twice in two different videos. One of them being a very popular video posted by a certain psychospy. I only remember him because His haircut stood out.
There are (legal)ways of identifying and getting the names and addresses of the dudes, but like I said, why would I want to piss off a camo dude?

Does anyone remember back in the 90's when there were reports of a camo dudette??

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

This is the road I think the range improved.

37°42'2.33"N 115°51'7.30"W
Southwestern Pond Road

If you go on Google Earth, you can see the improvement of this road over the years. The 2006 imagery shows the dirt pile from a motor grader on the north side of the road. The road itself was barely visible on the oldest imagery, those that could be a fun Rion of the camera. Take the history off and follow the road to the back gate and you will see a part of the road is paved.

They still haven't improved it any more than shown on GE. They went about 0.4 mile north on that road, then stopped. The rest of the road north is horrible. Not sure what the point was.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hard to tell if the road has improved or just the imagery.
There is a downlink facility with 4 radomes near the X on the old SR71/U2 runway.
People on ATS that would know have signed non disclosure agreements so you probably can't get much information.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
There is a downlink facility with 4 radomes near the X on the old SR71/U2 runway.
People on ATS that would know have signed non disclosure agreements so you probably can't get much information.

What you see on the imagery is what is there. I was there in May/June of 2016, the road is graded and "tarred/oiled" (not asphalt/paved). It appears black on Google Earth. Hasn't changed since I was there in 2015.
edit on 10-9-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Downlink for what?

Radio signals from the back gate would need to be relayed via Bald Mountain or some other high point to reach Groom Lake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join