It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few tips to make your colonoscopy an easier process

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I hate twilight anaesthetics. Don't work on me at all.
I wasn't crazy about the idea, but it's hard for them not to work, unless a person is allergic to some of the compounds used. I'm 6'1" and weigh about 235 lbs. I saw when the midazolam was put into my I.V. and I remember saying, "ahhhh, the good stuff." That's all I recall until after I regained awareness.

I thought I was back to myself an hour after I was in the recovery room. I was fed some absolutely delicious chicken soup, and I got dressed. My Darlin' drove us home.

Six hours later, I realized I still had the 3M red dot electrodes stuck on me.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I had that bad feeling, maybe it has drawn me to this thread. Bloodsample came back with very high values on both the leukocytes and trombocytes.
This time just coloscopy. And this time, they will have to call a taxi/cab and I also need a "babysitter" afterwards, I pitty the driver and my niche. And I´ll take my GoPro with me, just for #s and giggles on the next day. If I remember to turn it on.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

If I'd had taken a go-pro, I could've used the video for Halloween. You are very brave. ;o)

Joking aside, I hope your procedure goes well, and nothing scary is found.

Maybe you can get your "babysitter" to go with you and wait, then take you home? For some reason, I'm nervous about a stranger (taxi) taking you home when you are in an altered state.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
Last time the had to remove some material with the electro steel rope. I try to take it with humor. The first time they asked me if I had it done in the past and my answer was "no, I´m still virgin". They did not find it too funny.

Well, I hope it´s a taxi company that´s used to such cases!! She´s on license-vacation currently. Had luck my summer car was not impounded, I told her not go high boost in town. Now she´s walking two months, one and a half to go, but yes, she will be waiting for me in the waiting room.

It´s nice that you make your thoughts about that

19. September, a nice way to start a week.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Yeah. And I asked how its pronounced...I was sure it prob was "A-NEEL" phonetically (Anil).....his P.A. just laughed and said "Its pronounced A-Null" (Anal).

There was a relationship therapist in Miami who worked with couples intimacy issue...his 1st name was "SPARKY"...he said because he was born on the 4th of July...and his parent were hippies. He said he was conceived under the fireworks display that night.

Could be worse. A urologist named Richard ("Just call me Dr. Dick")...what makes it so funny is these are real people!!!!

Thanks MS

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

There´s a urologist next town called Dr. med. Trieb. It translates to Dr. Urge ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join