It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Loop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have this dream, it's getting to be quite irritating.

it's like im asleep but im not asleep and im trapped in a loop of some sort always, it's hard to remember anything other than a desperate need to do whatever to complete the loop but it never ends, it is the strangest thing and often leaves me quite exhausted.

it's difficult to explain any of it beyond that, what is the meaning of this dream because i have no idea what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

This is something that has happened to me. It is frustrating to have this type of dream.

What I have found (honest to God) is that when I awaken from this type of dream, I have to go to the potty and do #2. I'm not kidding.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have those. You just have to finish the story. Just think about finishing the story, that makes it easier for me to remember. In these dreams you probably have a deja vu moment where there's a scene you recognize. Go with that. That will take you forward. You can even skip forward in the loop if you remember how much of it you've completed. That way, you don't have to go through it all. I've only ever been able to skip forward once during one of these loop things. That's a good description for it. I have completed all of them that I've ever encountered, though. I think it's your mind trying to work through something. You have to give it a bit of a nudge sometimes.

I have no idea if what I said makes sense now, but it made sense in my dreams lol

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I agree with rukia... I have had one of my looped dream... to make things worse it was a nightmare. The dream always had the same incidents taking place and ending with a horrific outcome. That dream/nightmare was a part of a many part training as I may put it. My dreams often taught me new control as well as different aspects of the dream world.

Anyways, to get through this you just have to realize you are dreaming when the loop takes place. When you are in control you can change the outcome or a choice you made in the dream by just a thought that's it. After that the dream will find a way to finish and that too with a grandeur ending. Mine ended with lush green trees, blue sky and ground covered with fresh bloomed flowers... absolutely blissful ending...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
happened again last night, when im asleep it's like the loop is the most important thing in the universe, then i wake and realise it was all pointless and im still exhausted, it's very annoying

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree. I get up and do my business, or drink a cup of water, and that usually does the trick.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
so i had this loop dream again last night... This time i was aware that i was in a state between awake and sleep but i couldn't wake myself up fully. i was stuck until i closed the loop, again the loop is hard to explain because it was so strange.

all i remember was that i was desperately trying to close the loop and when i failed it reset and i had to start from the beginning.

this recurring dream is really starting to irk me now, i feel like i am getting no sleep even if i have been in bed for 9hrs. it's horrible.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The way you describe being in a state of semi-consciousness sounds like the way people sometimes describe what it feels like with astral projection or lucid dreaming.

I've hard that you are in control with both of these so I'm guessing that if you thought of it while you were in this weird loop dream that you could actually control the circumstances. I don't know if that helps but I hope it does!

My wife and her family seem to have this uncanny ability to control their dreams once they are dreaming. At least that's what I hear haha

My wife, for instance, tells me sometimes of dreams where she was scared but she realized she was in a dream so she just gave herself superpowers or became a ninja or something along those lines.

Maybe you can do something like that too - just change the circumstances in your favor so that you can get out of the loop... You should be aware though that lucid dreaming, from what I've heard and experienced, leaves you feeling less rested than just sleeping and dreaming normally. But then again maybe this loop dream is a lucid dream and that is why you are so tired when you wake up.

I'm just rambling a bit but I think you should look into this!

Anyway, good luck with it!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Repeat, Redo, Reclaim. Do not play their game. Remember this WW2 is a repeat of WW1. WW3 is going to be a repeat of WW1. What began WW1 was the 8 nation alliance against China. WW2. China was suppressed again. WW3 is going to be another repeat of blocking China. So basically WW3 is a repeat of WW1 and WW2. Just remember. The only way out is not play the blame game.

Stop watching western news will start to help you get out of this loop hole. Like in the Matrix take the red pill.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Two explanations, one; Your subconscious is having a difficult time solving your problem. Two; Your spiritual self is telling you to get out of the rat race, or quit doing the redundant.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ph03n1x
I have this dream, it's getting to be quite irritating.

it's like im asleep but im not asleep and im trapped in a loop of some sort always, it's hard to remember anything other than a desperate need to do whatever to complete the loop but it never ends, it is the strangest thing and often leaves me quite exhausted.

it's difficult to explain any of it beyond that, what is the meaning of this dream because i have no idea what to make of it.

If you haven't found out yet, The Loop is a trap. As long as you're trying to complete it, it'll keep dragging you deeper and deeper...you have to find some green leaf then put it in a statue in (-12,9), that will disconnect you from the loop and send you near some Lab.
Submachine 3 dixit!

edit on 16201605pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join