It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giants of the Past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You could call me a rabbit hole diver, i enjoy diving in every rabbit hole i can find, well it has to be so deep you can almost lose your mind.. Like a tightrope walker walking between to skyscrapers..
I know it can sound very odd, but without jumping in these deep holes, i would never see things the way i do today..

I enjoy things i hated before, i embrace things i despised but most important of all, i found a home..
Where things was once just told have a deeper understanding, it tastes different, smells different, it vibrates different even the touch feels different..
When i tightrope between skyscrapers its between the shoulders of giants who laid humanities path, i just listen to them instead of my own thoughts.. Or even you could say;" What do you think this person would say ? "

In the end all the combined experiences these men had, will be you, their books, their art, their feelings.. Even the words they express, will slowly be a part of you, their experiences told in a tale will be lived through your imagination by just simple words..

I learned how to swim, but how did i learn.. I cant say, cause i do not know, i am more than likely a mistake.. But hearing these giants today, makes this world for me a more beautiful place to live in..

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
No offence but... Wtf are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The pursuit of knowledge is a life long affair
And Yes we stand on the shoulders of "Giants"
Those who laid the foundations and those that built upon Human knowledge

We can not all be great at everything but we can be great in fulfilling our inherent potential/purpose by playing our part

new topics

join