It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Alt-Right": A Movement? An Ideology? An Ethnicity? WHAT is it?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
you are one of the most uneducated people on the internet, well done!
that or a troll with poor bait.

You said:

Wow! Just wow.

You have no idea who you're even dealing with.

I'm going to enlighten him! Hey stinkelbaum, you're dealing with an alt-right troll, a character assassinator, a liar, a snake-oil salesman, a failed film-maker who thinks Alex Jones is God. And pretends not to know what alt-right NOW MEANS.

Just like he's oblivious to the fact that Dems and Reps have historically swapped sides, that "conservative" and "conservationists" and "liberals" and "moderates" and "unaffiliateds" all mean something different and more than one thing depending on context (a fact that he damn well knows)....he's just pretending.

Provoking.
Trolling.

Alt-righting.

edit on 8/31/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
Describing someone's behavior accurately is not an ad hominem remark. If you call someone a racist then prove it with racist remarks made by that person, then you aren't insulting or ad homineming them. You should go restudy Logic or at the very least logical fallacies.

The problem is liberals have an ever expanding definition of being racist. Have you really not noticed that?

No. They don't. This is a right wing strawman and persecution complex.

Not only that, but they've also tried to redefine the very definition of the word in a ploy to exclude white people because apparently racism is a one way street. In the liberal fantasy it flows out from all white people in all directions and this is the only meaningful racism any liberal is ever willing to discuss. Yet you people still take this obvious lie as truth and never challenge this highly biased notion.

Again I'M WHITE! Stop with these silly strawmans about liberals demonizing white people. They aren't true! If anyone is stereotyping anyone, it's YOU! You are stereotyping all liberals because you don't care to step outside of your right wing bubble and actually get to know them to see what they really think.

No, when a liberal is calling someone a racist these days 90% of the time it'll be as a substitute for actual arguments.

*eyeroll*

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Good to see you triggered again. Good times!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Apparently you liberals have become the lame and stale old guys now.. the rebellious youth have spoken, try to not be so butthurt about being a "conformist establishment shill". (I love saying that ironically but I also mean it)

Are you talking to me?

Erm.

A) I'm a woman
B) I'm the parent of Millennials who are NOT alt-right trolls (one is a Sanders supporter, the other is indifferent but curious)
C) I'm not butthurt, and
D) I'm not a conformist establishment shill."

And with that, I am reporting the thread. It needs to die now.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
And with that, I am reporting the thread. It needs to die now.

Make sure you show them all the entirely off topic posts you made entirely about dissing me / my films on deep personal levels, across half the thread.

edit on 31-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Piss. Off.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

SWM = Scared White Male...right?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That's a good one!

It's a shame more of the apparently SJW types around here aren't capable of taking a joke, or still have respect for their adversaries like being able to laugh at their jokes, or star their posts that they do agree with and such.

That's just how it goes with hate fueled / self-loathing driven extremists I suppose.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
*brings the popcorns*

Look at you guys, spreading division on both sides, being like puppets, exactly what the TPTB want..

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's a good one!

It's a shame more of the apparently SJW types around here aren't capable of taking a joke, or still have respect for their adversaries like being able to laugh at their jokes, or star their posts that they do agree with and such.

That's just how it goes with hate fueled / self-loathing driven extremists I suppose.

SJW...there is that label again.

Are you using that to smear your opposition?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Spot on! In the 1980s here, laws were either created or old laws not enforced, which worked in favor of big business. Lobbying became an industry by the 1990s. These days people from front groups for corporations regularly pour money into the political arena, if not outright writing legislation that is given to lawmakers to pass. It is a system of legalized bribery. It wasn't always like this.

We need to get the money out of politics and get back to an economic system that works for all. It will not happen overnight, but Americans must fight against the corporate/oligarchic ideology of the Reagan Revolution. Here, that oligarchic ideology is currently expressed through two parties, the major Republican Party and the minor Libertarian Party.

As one recent candidate said,
"This is what oligarchy looks like: Today, the top one-tenth of 1 percent owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent. The top one-hundredth of 1 percent makes more than 40 percent of all campaign contributions. The billionaire class owns the political system and reaps the benefits from it." This is the what the new revolution must be about, overturning the decades old rules of the game.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's not a smear when it's true.

Sure, apparently there really is some actual group of people whom are all that stuff.

But to go label any and all opposition / people that annoy you as such....

How about this mind job: "Alt-Right" is "Nationalistic", and yet the claim is that this 'vast alt-right wing conspiracy' has Putin at it's head. Anyone running with this idea might as well start calling water fire.

Isn't that what you do with your histrionic threads and posts ad nauseum? Except with this movement they actually do embrace these things that you're balking at. They don't hide it, why are you trying to? Are you by any chance feeling a bit duped because you let your irrational hatred and fear of politeness and societal evolution of jargon drag you into the company of white supremacists?

Are you in need of a tissue, pumpkin?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think that the Current US regime is pretty focused on tribalism for minorities.

Syrians are being imported, not to help them escape victimization, but BECAUSE they are different, and the US needs a leavening of more minorities, to dilute the intolerable levels of whiteness still somehow present.

If the people who don't like me are going to view things through a tribalist lens, I am probably going to end up thinking more tribalistically, in response.

So while I don't want to be racist, or see one group or subculture singled out as "better" than the rest, I guess I had better start doing so, in self defense. I wish that race were not a relevant personality trait in daily life. But I think our current rulers believe it is; so I had better see it that way too.

President Obama doesn't know I exist; and I'm sure he doesn't care. But I believe I am correct in concluding that he wishes he wasn't my president, and wishes people like me didn't exist as American citizens. I think he'd much rather be the ruler over syrian subjects instead. I conclude this because none of his policies are designed to better my condition or enhance my life, but are created for the benefit of HIS tribe and other subcultures he's aligned with.

And I expect the same from Hilary. She takes money from Saudi and China; so expect her policies will benefit those tribes, instead of mine.

She is fine with high jobless numbers--in West Virginia. I think most reasonable people would say that coal mining communities are justified in not voting for her. Likewise non-elites who want to be protected by armed security. And so on by demographics.

So opposing her is not neccesarily racism.

It's just enlightened self-interest.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Okay, I'll finally answer your earlier question of How I Define SJW:

Social Justice Warriors are Social Justice Activists turned into hate fueled extremists due to adopting Critical Race Theory / Progressive Stack (CRT/PS) concepts of Political Correctness + Victim Mentality deeply into their worldview / ideology. These types tend to obsess over CRT/PS. Their notions of reality tend to be very warped due to CRT/PS, such as how they think that if they're on the side of CRT/PS that they are therefore incapable of being a racist / sexist / etc bigot. They tend to be offended by / defend any and all sorts of criticisms of PC / SJW / BLM and such related major talking points, even when mass murder is involved. They tend to "troll" threads (derail them, ad hominem attack their opponents, etc). Not all SJW's are proper "Special Snowflakes" I doubt, but this new "Special Snowflake Generation" we're seeing unfold has them erupting out into the social scene en masse, as they often tend to identify with the "Oppression Scale" type concepts that CRT/PS is all about. Instead of debate policy issues, they tend to try to keep everything centered on Identity Politics, which is interesting as most of them are white people driven by White Guilt. In this way they tend to be walking cliches of "misery loves company", as projecting their guilt and bigotry and self-loathing onto others is like their daily bread & butter.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Another group that is anti woman? Geez, does everyone hate their mothers and sisters anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It seems like you are being a bit of a Social Justice Warrior on this whole Alt-Right business.

Seems like this Alt-Right topic has really TRIGGERED you.

And now you are trolling and trying to derail threads about it...going so far as to creating your own threads for your "safe place".

I'm not sure if that is ironic or hypocritical...I guess take your pick.

You may just be the first ARSJW (Alt-Right Social Justice Warrior)....congrats.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes, you got me! After seeing enough of Hillary's crazytown alt-right conspiracy theory it "triggered" my BS Detector, and my Hypocrisy Detector. And here we are!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You literally just shat out of your mouth.

Social Justice Warriors are a Social Justice Activist turned into a hate fueled extremist due to adopting Critical Race Theory

The what percentage of the population has studied or adopted critical race theory? Considering that most liberals are white with white friends that go on from college to marry other white people and produce white children... how are they anything you idiotically claim them to be? You know what best sums them up? Egalitarian. That's it. Sure in college they may get emotional and even go on nonsensical tirades but... they. are. in. college. That is a signifying trait of college students regardless of what they are doing. Look at their parties, their sporting events, read their papers... it's all everything taken to absurd levels. They are stretching their grown up legs for the first time. Get the fk over it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Good to see you triggered again. Good times!

Oh, just a couple more things, there, bubba.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That's enough ATS for me I think.

The AltRight slags have moved in the last few months and because they've been called out they're now trying to change the narrative of what they are to grab onto the lurkers.

They've ruined ATS.

Look at the daily threads they create...

& now, these supremacist Arseholes have decided to use this thread as a safe space to brainwash the readers.

Yep, definitely time to log off.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join