It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Alt-Right": A Movement? An Ideology? An Ethnicity? WHAT is it?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The idea is to link a movement that may have a few of the same ideas to a hate group. You could do the same to the left. the idea that its the neocons holding white males down in a political cartoon is funny because its rich white democrates who support all the funding which is impossibe for white males to get, but weighs us down because we need to pay for it so we can never rise to their level of wealth or even above poverty. So basically lets make poor white males pay for the crimes of american history while blaming white males today like they had a choice in their race or history. But hey they are privileged to be openly ridiculed, derespected and kept down because of history.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never said anything about censoring them... you on the other hand first denied they exist, then denied they are racist then projected them as defenders of freedom and finally played victim where you engaged in all too common role-play with imaginary SJWs that only know the words racist.

Never said that you want to abolish free speech. But many on this thread are for censorship and have no problem accusing anyone who disagrees with them as "alt-right".

As for "victim"? I'll leave that moniker to those who get so offended, that they want to infringe on the rights of others.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: TonyS

So, as you point out, does any white who stands up for their rights qualify as a White Supremacist?

It's more like, anyone who disagrees is racist. It's called social shaming. Instead of dialogue, the left would prefer to coerce anyone of differing opinions into conformity.

I bolded the above because I think it bears repeating.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So you're going to wiggle out... again. Who on this thread favors censorship? The one perceived to be is not a correct perception.

You never fail to play victim, never. Anytime you feel a little too much fire under your ass, you devolve into tropes about how some lefty asshole wants to take things from you or call you a racist.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So you're going to wiggle out... again. Who on this thread favors censorship? The one perceived to be is not a correct perception.

You never fail to play victim, never. Anytime you feel a little too much fire under your ass, you devolve into tropes about how some lefty asshole wants to take things from you or call you a racist.

Nope. Not wiggling out of anything. If anything, I provoke attacks, but sometimes you get more honest replies when people are provoked.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Let me guess you and your husband are both progressive liberals your well educated and had been gifted everything you have from your parents generation.Your husband probably got his job through his or your parents business which you have probably given to your son to run. Making your whole family blind to the reality of how hard it actually is to start from the bottom as a white male with little money.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nope!!

My husband is a veteran who was raised in rural Missouri, born in Omaha, to a high school graduate and a produce guy. He volunteered for the National Guard so he could go to college, and has PTSD as a result. In college, he studied IT, and is now a Senior Software QA Engineer for a major global firm. He is ambivalent (doesn't give a rip) about politics at all. But was mildly interested in this year's choices of entree. Now, he's rather backed off again.

My dad was an entrepreneur (started up an injection-molding plastics plant), a pilot (worked for Bill Lear (Learjet) as his right-hand-man for years before that, and an engineer. He has five or six patents. He and my mom were Republicans. Then Vietnam happened. Students had riots in our town, set the student union on fire!! I was a preteen.

We grew up in a working class neighborhood, with people of all cultures, in a college town. We wore the stuff my mother sewed for us, or the knock-off brands from Sears, while our classmates had "brand-name" duds.

I worked myself through college. I have been supporting myself since I was 19 years old. No windfall inheritances. No "house" when we got married. No "gift" of six-digit numbers. Nope.

So - shut up. Your guess was entirely wrong.

edit on 9/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Critical thinking classes, or political science class makes you an expert? I have taken both plus I do know how to use resources to back up my statements as in the wiki leaks comment sorry i didnt hyper link the source material for you but hey your an expert right?

Yes, I am. I have a Master's degree in the subject, actually.

And in the 80s I was a young person living out on my own. I got married in 86 and had kids in 88 and 91. White. Middle-class. Educated. Had a B.A. at the time. Put my husband through two more years of school. Stayed home with my kids, providing day care for a couple of other families, then went to work in the public school system when my kids started school.

Worked my way up. Got an expensive Graduate School education.....
and now, when I get online to "ply my trade", I get attacked mercilessly. And why? Because I tell people the truth...I'm a "Social Worker". So, automatically, I am a poisonous member of the dastardly cabal that is even now conniving to ruin your life asap......

when that is the farthest thing from the truth that it can be. "Social Workers" strive to uplift the downtrodden, the disenfranchised, to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.

So, see --- I'd be one of the people that would stick up for you and your family if you fell into dire need. I am on the team that would bring you fresh clothes, a supply of food, and first aid ---- to help you get the support, shelter, and food you'd need to survive.
But go ahead - spit on me because I got a "liberal" education to be a Social Worker. One of the unrecognized helping professionals who really just want to help....but I understand.

You are more prone to bite the hand that wants to feed you and the other hungry folks.

That means you are Alt-Right.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That's dodge number two.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
the best definition I found so far:

"Equality is bull#. Hierarchy is essential. The races are different. The sexes are different. Morality matters and degeneracy is real. All cultures are not equal and we are not obligated to think they are. Man is a fallen creature and there is more to life than hollow materialism. Finally, the white race matters, and civilisation is precious. This is the Alt-Right."

alternative-right.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Really? Because just yesterday I watched a video of a crazy woman harassing some "Lyft" driver over having a Hawaiian hula doll. Apparently it was too racist and he couldn't have it in his car because he wasn't Haitian. Apparently the woman didn't know there is a difference between Haiti and Hawaii, Haiti which she thought was a continent.

You're white? So what? I hear this from liberals all the time, is this supposed to explain something? White liberals made cultural Marxism a force in politics, blacks and Hispanics didn't, Arabs surely didn't. This whole self-righteous virtue-signalling culture of college "educated" liberals is mostly a construct of white people. And privileged white people at that. It's self-negating, it's anti-traditional and it wants to totally reconstruct our culture, a goal it has come a long way in doing already. You would notice this if you weren't totally conditioned. When a college bans use of the word husband and wife out of some bat# crazy notion of it not being "inclusive" enough it's pretty obvious they've come a far way. And this is them showing their hand, destruction of anything traditional is the goal here. Not tolerance. And this is just one out of millions of similar cases all over the Western world.

Of course, you would have to not be caught up in this brainwashing in the first place to be able to logically look at the situation objectively. But apparently you're white so you could never be a proponent of cultural Marxism because apparently that's exclusively for coloured people.

Not gonna comment on the liberal redefinition of racism? Is it too obvious? Don't wanna draw attention to it because you have no good answer?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You need to have a good reason for them to shut down a thread. Someone disagreeing with you is not a good reason.

I'm speaking openly to the quintessential liberal. If you feel included in that category that's on you.

And yes, from what I can tell you are a conformist establishment shill.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This alt-right thing to me is just another label to place and then to demonize. Doesn't this fall in line with the Saul Alinsky tactics?

you mean like calling all liberals here SJW's?......ok, got it

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well, then you aren't very good at "telling" . Because you are wrong. Time and time again.

"From what I can tell" is more an evaluation of your cognitive skills; of your learning ability; your reading ability, abstract thinking, extrapolation, and usual coping mechanisms when you want to figure something out.

When you find out that your "from what I could tell" is not at all true or is very, very suspicious as to truth...... then you start to grow. You start to realize that your view isn't the "correct" view, and that seven billion-with-a-b other people also have their own view --- so, "from what they can tell", they judge and assess and prepare for and try to anticipate what the near future will bring.

"from what I can tell" is an admission of limited perspective.

Thanks for playing though. But no. You lost that round.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

We can say that the Alt Right is the mortal enemy of SJWs, one wants to replace the other and vice versa.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok my guess was wrong. sorry

But please inform us on how your trained in conspiracy theory and how you a middle aged white women know what it is like to be a white male? Please refrain from using your son as an example as you are not your son! Imagine how ignorant it would sound if a middle aged white man told you he knew what it was like being a white women because he has a daughter lol.

Sincerely, honey, sweetie, snookie woocums, boo kitty f or any other condisending words middle aged white women hurl at people as an insult

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Dude you're all over the place in here. First you acted like the thread wasn't yours (well sort of, you should have known it was), then you griped about my "censor" word, then you act like you didn't say in that thread what I originally described (demanding an apology). And now somehow I was supposed to divine that you also want to debate infowars' "agenda".

Your characterization of my thread was so distorted I honestly could not tell whether you were talking about it or not. The thread certainly did not have the word "censor" in the title. I have no intention of debating infowars' agenda here. It is, however, proudly racist.

I hadn't seen that "non grata" latin phase before (which effectively means censor), and ended up mis-memorizing "censor" in its place. Your nitpickery is breath taking yo.

Non grata does not mean "censored," it means "unwelcome." If infowars wants to use ATS as a platform, they should pay for it.

You did say the things I said you did, as quoted.

It is your characterization that is untruthful. Here is how you described it:

Actually there was a thread not 2 months ago calling for them to be banned from the site. The argument was it was racist that they had videos showing BLM doing 'kill whitey' kind of stuff, and that the people that posted them here were also racists, and the people posting in the threads were racists, etc.

The argument was first, they published outright lied in pursuit of their agenda, which happens to be racist. Next, the people who post them here seem to be doing so knowing that they are false. If infowars wants to use ATS as a medium, they should pay advertising rates, as should political campaigns.

Every right and freedom comes with a corresponding duty or responsibility. Shooting at strangers for no reason is not a Second Amendment right, it is murder. Publishing inflammatory lies is not freedom of speech, it is the murder of truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I was paraphrasing an inconsequential RANT thread from SIX WEEKS ago. Take a chill pill. And people say I'm obtuse!

Non Grata = not welcome here, and then you went on with more specificity:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is so obnoxious and hate filled that it has me seriously reconsidering my attitude towards free speech. I have always believed that if you allow a fool to say anything they want, people will eventually see the fool for what he is. Unfortunately, there are a few threads that are being dominated by hate mongers who are cheering one another on, drowning out other voices, and creating a poisonous atmosphere. Rather than deal with facts, they are drawing their racist talking points from Infowars. It is as if Infowars is infiltrating ATS and sabotaging it, using it to advance its own insane agenda. Enough is enough.

Okay, so AJ is hatemonger conspirator, the people posting the videos were collaborators, and the people in them pissed at BLM were racist scum. So yeah I fudged it a little in my paraphrasing.

AJ "is racist" is your opinion, unless you want to go make a grand focus thread to 'prove' otherwise to make your point. Since AJ is being lumped ito this thing now the board could probably use a focus thread.

People post infowars stuff in here and that means AJ has to pay for it??? You don't own the board (luckily).

edit on 1-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Okay, so AJ is hatemonger conspirator, the people posting the videos were collaborators

Agreed. Please return to topic.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
From the thread:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DJW001

So... did AJ go and pay those people to do the stuff he's reporting on?

The race war that's unfolding is his fault? Or BLM's? It's technically neither of their faults, as the source of energy for BLM is the results of Nixon's War On Drugs. They of course aren't targeting that and instead they're targeting cops and white people. That IS a race war, so if it's on anybody's head its on BLM's, not AJ's.

Unless those are all hoaxes perpetrated by AJ, maybe they should ban all BLM discussions while they're at it.

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Aazadan

We only ban sites that have been proven to hoax stories to garner clicks and ad revenue.

Whether you love or hate AJ, Infowars hasn't stooped to that level yet as far as I know.

If it ever comes to pass that our members can prove that site has created a total hoax we will reconsider.

Okay, I just went and read all your posts (I think). I dont see anywhere in there about they should have to pay some premium, even though so did claim you weren't calling for censorship, you went on till the end that AJ is a LIAR, and that liars should be banned, people shouldn't be allowed to link to them, etc).

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No, this is an analysis based on to which extent any given person has been brainwashed by cultural Marxism.

If you buy into any of the LGBT hype you've been conditioned, if you think BLM is a legit movement you've been conditioned, if you think racism is only valid when backed up by institutional power you've been conditioned, if you think the notion of safe spaces, trigger warnings and decrying cultural appropriation is legit you've been conditioned, if you buy into the revisionist history that whites are the sole oppressors in history or the only aggressors you've been conditioned, if you think modern feminism is valid you've been conditioned, if you think minorities are oppressed by a system which institutionally favours them you've been conditioned, if you ignore the blatant racism of minorities against whites but speak of white racism you've been conditioned.

I could go on for days. Do any of these apply to you? Then you've been conditioned.

Usenet standards is where the "alt" originated. It has now been hijacked by internet hacks and trolls.

Not at all, no one remembers Usenet or their standards and the idea that they would base the name of this movement on a site that hasn't been relevant since the 90's is ridiculous. The more likely and incredibly obvious explanation is that the name is based on the altright hashtag on Twitter.

We - the educated free-thinking, thoughtful, aware adults -- we, who take the time to look at all sides and present EVIDENCE --- WE and the MODS are who is keeping ATS's head above the murky slime where the alt-right ferments and stinks up the whole place.

Not educated, horribly biased and conditioned by progressive thought. What evidence? The posters you mention are horrible debaters. It's not hard to refute most everything they say, the only problem is there is no end to these liberal dupes.. and they mostly just ignore the salient parts of any posts.

You're not keeping ATS head above the "murky slime", you turned a site about conspiracy theories that used to be great into one buying into the false left and right paradigm. You turned a site that used to be aware into just another crap-fest celebrating mediocrity. A site filled with useless debate about unimportant crap instead of one that rose above the brainwashing of the masses and rightly pointed its finger at the real ruling class and their motivations.

Yeah, this site used to be filled with analysis of history and the latest events, great researchers and great threads analysing the intent, motivations and make up of the globalist elite. Now aside from a few people here and there it's mostly about exoteric politics.

If you really want to do something and you have to subscribe to this old left right political paradigm at least criticise the republican establishment instead of arguing with people that are tired and fed up with Orwellian crap, because right now you're doing the purveyors and engineers of this Orwellian trend a great favour.

Yes, Alex Jones is alt-right. So are you.
So, now you know.

No Alex Jones is not alt-right, he's been criticising the establishment since the 90's way before this movement got its start. A movement that is a clear reaction to progressives having been brainwashed by Orwellian tertiary education. Of course a conspiracy theorist is gonna attack Orwellian trends, this does not make him a part of the alternative right. His perspective is larger and encompasses both the left and the right as political constructs created and maintained by a corrupt elite, conspiracy theorists are looking at the situation from the outside and aren't beyond criticising BOTH SIDES of the establishment.

So stop being a pawn and supporting this social engineering and get with the program and call out the real engineers of all of our troubles: the cabal of globalist elites that have their hands in every pie.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join