It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Alt-Right": A Movement? An Ideology? An Ethnicity? WHAT is it?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

....THE HELL are you yelling at ME for while YOU'RE DOING the same?
EXACTLY.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WOW the PROGS really are HANGING on to this one.
They've got to SHUT down these news sources, before Hillary collapses and they can't conjure a new incubus before the elections.

They suffer from diminished amygdala syndrome.

It's all too common.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WOW the PROGS really are HANGING on to this one.
They've got to SHUT down these news sources, before Hillary collapses and they can't conjure a new incubus before the elections.

They suffer from diminished amygdala syndrome.

It's all too common.

Zika virus. Makes their brains tiny.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where do you see the word "censor?"

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sorry I used the word "push"... or was it the word "agenda" that offended you? Either way I am terribly sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Really? Is this a real question from an adult on a conspiracy theory web sight? Who are all these white people? I'm sorry but having a hard time determining whether this is some kind of a joke question, or if the author is being serious. You've never heard of white supremacists? I'll bet you've heard of the Black Panthers. Sort of like them, but more white.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've been having a fun time finding memes since I've heard about this alt right last week.

If any of you want to go through a ton, check out God Emperor Trump's facebook page (not my facebook page).

This one seems suitable for the thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Ahahhahaha, that page is hilarious! not sure if its sarcastic and ironic in nature, or just some brainwashed dupes...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Some did it for the lulz, others did it for the MAGA.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You still have not explained your characterization. Are you saying infowars does not have an agenda that includes precipitating a race war?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dude you're all over the place in here. First you acted like the thread wasn't yours (well sort of, you should have known it was), then you griped about my "censor" word, then you act like you didn't say in that thread what I originally described (demanding an apology). And now somehow I was supposed to divine that you also want to debate infowars' "agenda".

I hadn't seen that "non grata" latin phase before (which effectively means censor), and ended up mis-memorizing "censor" in its place. Your nitpickery is breath taking yo.

You did say the things I said you did, as quoted.

Just because you perceive AJ as trying to start a race war doesn't make it true. I've seen him on record numerous times all of the following: anti-NeoNazi, anti-KKK, anti-SJW, anti-PC, and anti-BLM. Those are all of the dominant racist ideologies, and he's spoke out against them all. And I dont worship the guy, in fact there's been a sort of beef between 'all' his staff & associates against me, for like a decade (I'd rather not get into).
edit on 1-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Read the thread. Then your criticism wont sound a day late and dollar short.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, I don't label anyone anything. I'm not part of the PC police.

And, I don't know how to answer your question; its my question as well. Where do the white-hating Leftists draw the line with regard to whites. So, as you point out, does any white who stands up for their rights qualify as a White Supremacist?

Where do they draw the line? I don't know, but I can see this spinning wildly out of control; they're really good at that. Look at what they're doing on the college campuses.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So, as you point out, does any white who stands up for their rights qualify as a White Supremacist?

It's more like, anyone who disagrees is racist. It's called social shaming. Instead of dialogue, the left would prefer to coerce anyone of differing opinions into conformity.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Lol wiki leaks showed you that cnn and other liberal leaning new sites are paid propaganda yet you spew their garbage like its gospel and demean anyone who isnt defined by them. What are you doing on here? With all the crazies? You probably still on the whole 911 is an inside job and the republicans are all evil because it fits your personal beliefs. How would you know their isnt an agenda agaisnt white males? Are you a white male? and if a percentage of white males feel this way who are YOU to tell them its BS maybe you have yet to see what is obvious to so many others.

I'm not trying to completely knock you down just open you up to the idea that many things started as conspriciiy theory then became fact when enough people got tired of ignoring it.

LOL!! Aw. No, cutie. That's not it at all ---- but you're sort of beginning to cultivate a very basic understanding of what's going on!! Good!!

I'm not trying to completely knock you down, either, dear! I know all about conspiracy theories, and the generations and all that - because I was trained to know it.

I know plenty. Because I'm a grown-up who knows how to investigate things. And I'm the mother of a Millennial white male, and a Millennial white female. So - keep working at it.
But, you're sweet for responding. Were you even alive back during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Do you know what that even is?

Again, focus on growing up. Wander outside of your comfort zone from time to time.
It's healthy to do that.

You'll be okay.

Lol so you know whats is like to be a white male as in your a 50 to 60 year old white women? Cuban missle crisis right? I also have raised a cat does that mean i know everything about a cats life lol?

Let me guess you and your husband are both progressive liberals your well educated and had been gifted everything you have from your parents generation.Your husband probably got his job through his or your parents business which you have probably given to your son to run. Making your whole family blind to the reality of how hard it actually is to start from the bottom as a white male with little money.
I see i hit a nerve do to the sweetie and honey type of aggressive attitude trying to belittle me or my response to you as childish. So you are trained to know about conspiracy theories? Please do explain? Critical thinking classes, or political science class makes you an expert? I have taken both plus I do know how to use resources to back up my statements as in the wiki leaks comment sorry i didnt hyper link the source material for you but hey your an expert right?

Lady i have had to claw my way up the ladder, pay for an extremely expensive education, and raise above poverty which at any time could swallow me whole like like in some horror movie while supporting a family. You worked through what the 80's and 90's supporting your family at the most prosperous times lol and your going to tell me you know what its like to be a white male gtfo here.

Step down of your soap box and give away everything you started with then work your way up and we will talk.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: TonyS

So, as you point out, does any white who stands up for their rights qualify as a White Supremacist?

It's more like, anyone who disagrees is racist. It's called social shaming. Instead of dialogue, the left would prefer to coerce anyone of differing opinions into conformity.

I see a lot of that here and in other internet outlets.

It plays on the emotional level, but wilts under the glare of rational thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I disagree with someone I must be calling them a racist. Is that how it works now?

Here's the guy that coined the term, Richard Spencer:

You can also go to r/altright and see whom the actual people getting labeled as racist are. I think you'll come away agreeing that alt-right is actually racist and proud of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If someone is racist, they don't necessarily need to belong to any group to proclaim it.

If I, on the other hand, agree that censorship is wrong and that coincides with this group, it doesn't make me racist either.

edit on 1-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
double post

edit on 1-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never said anything about censoring them... you on the other hand first denied they exist, then denied they are racist then projected them as defenders of freedom and finally played victim where you engaged in all too common role-play with imaginary SJWs that only know the words racist.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join