It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson is for abolishing the federal reserve and removing legal tender laws.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hopefully this gets out to the masses. He's for removing the federal reserve and IRS.
-no bailouts
-no tax subsidies.
-no stimulus

edit on 30-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

edit on 30-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

edit on 30-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: removed text

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

And these are the step to ending our oppression!!

Sadly the social engineers have done such a masterful job of cultivating the belief that we need these institutions in order to have a "civilized" society that it is going to take upheaval to remove such notions from the collective consciousness.

We can only hope the hubris of the elite shall be their downfall, either way hell yes for Gary Johnson!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hopefully this gets out to the masses. He's for removing the federal reserve and IRS.
-no bailouts
-no tax subsidies.
-no stimulus

To what ever extent this is true and accurate, the efforts of Karen Hudes and the group she is part of cannot be discounted as a contributing factor to this.

According to Karen the 180,000 metric tonnes of gold in the Philippines that's been in storage for 50 years is now ready to be delivered to all the countries of the world as per their share.

According to Karen, The new money when its issued, will and envelope encapsulating a filament of gold equal to the face value of the note in order to give all the worlds currencies; gold backing.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well if this is true Trump just lost my theoritical Aussie vote.

Sadly my slightly jaded worldview tells me this is just another tactic by TPTB to dilute the vote of those who want to change the system.

In other words I think any extra (yet plainly futile in this election cycle) votes for Johnson will be 1 less for Trump and not one lost vote for Hillary.

From where Im sitting it looks like Hillary supporters are so deluded and intent on maintaining the status quo

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

According to poles in the US he is drawing more from hillary.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

He'll be getting my vote for a second consecutive election, but he wouldn't have the authority to abolish these agencies without congressional approval.

He can say this stuff all that he wants, and I support most of it, but the reality of the office of the president is that he holds zero ability to just snap his fingers and make them go away completely.

He can, however, use his office of head of the Executive Branch to really reduce the size and scope of many of these agencies, though, and I would adore him if that happened.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I used to like Johnson because of some of the things he spoke about. Then I found out the rest.
Like, he is for:
TTP
Open boarders
Global taxes
He's an ass wipe just like the rest.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As much as I'm for abolishing taxes and the IRS, one President could not make it happen. USA would have to elect a senate or congress majority for it as well.

Someday...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

He is not for open borders. If you read the cato institute study on his policy its pretty clear its the only one that would address illegal immigration.

Second he is a free market capitalist. What do you expect him to isolate trade?

Can you lay out what TPP is? Or are you just buying into the hysteria.

Global taxes?

The guy has an outstanding record in actual governance. He was in a democratically controlled state so he did a remarkable job considering, controlling spending.

Weld also has a great record on budgets.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"legal tender laws" don't seem to prohibit other currencies, since there's been many communities have local currencies. the difference though, is that the legal tender laws require that be accepted where as the local currencies are optional.
I would go for ending the fed and letting the treasury print the currency like it's supposed to, and then letting states, local communities, or groups come up with currencies of their own to compete with the gov't currency. but, without one or two "legal tender" currencies, whats to stop the business and corporate world from obtaining a monopoly in the currency by paying off every grocer in an area to take only their currency or something?
I trust the corporate world less than I trust the gov't, I trust the gov't more than I trust the fed, only because we know the faces of those who are to be held responsible when they blow the economy and have the option of removing them from office.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He's also for things like the TPP though, so I really don't know about him. I really wanted to like him but if he is for the TPP then I can't vote for him sadly.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Remind me again ... how many Libertarians are running for Congress?

How many for State Houses? For State Governors?

For local city council? For county commissions?

Perhaps the Libertarian party should concentrate on building grass-roots support, rather than staging an event every four years?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Anti federal reserve is good- but pro TPP means PRO NWO.

Who wants to remove the federal reserve and usher in the new world order?

Someone looking to make a bigger, badder currency.

Yes, the fed and our current worldwide fiat currency crisis is bad- and yes, it IS going to end sooner or later... but what's his plan?

Taking down the fed takes down every major currency world wide within a few years, which leads to entire cities burning to the ground with mass hysteria if not replaced with something else first, with a transitional period- which would keep the powers in power, and keep the corporations in control, and keep the government oppression ready. They wouldn't do all that if it didn't give them more power.

I'd suggest anyone supporting this guy to really pay attention to what their plan is for *replacing* the fed, as no government will outright shut it down.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well Gryph here is a sample from the 2014 elections.

www.lp.org...

Its more they are totally black listed from media attention.

As you can see the list of what you are asking is huge.

And here is a list of the 143 elected libertarians in office.
www.lp.org...

edit on 31-8-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I think you would do better to examine the free market economists like hayek who Johnson pulls from. Its about competing currencies in the same market.

I havent seen anybody point out any specifics of TPP that are bad. Just Alex Jones hysteria.

Personally I am at odds with the LP party with tariffs but i understand why the emphasis is on trade.

You also have to understand a libertarian isnt going to be taking executive actions. So it would be largely Congress.

The main reason to vote for Johnson is to bring people back together and try and mend some partisan politics and social divisions.
edit on 31-8-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We can not get rid of the IRS. We just need to reconfigure the IRS to stop accepting bribes.

If we allow people to lie about how much money they make, the whole system will collapse. And when everyone is trying to figure out how they got screwed on their pay rate, the billionaires will create their own books on ponzi schemes in the workforce.

So go ahead and get rid of the IRS. The one thing that requires people to tell the truth about their money and watch what happens just a few years later over such a dumb decision.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Why should income be taxed? Is that a prerequisite to civil society?

If you notice he is talking about replacing it with a consumption tax with a rebate for cost of living.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well Gryph here is a sample from the 2014 elections.

www.lp.org...

Its more they are totally black listed from media attention.

As you can see the list of what you are asking is huge.

And here is a list of the 143 elected libertarians in office.
www.lp.org...

Yeah, I saw that list before I posted. Can you answer the question then? How many Libertarians in Congress?

How many running?

My point is that the place to spend money and time is as the local, county, and State levels ... demonstrate the success of Libertarian ideals in action ... and THEN go for the national Presidency.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well if you look at the list you would have an answer.

Just look at the ones running as reps, govs, liutanant govs, atny generals, senate etc.

I gave you the answer then you asked for it agian.

The second list are electes officials already in office 143 of them. The first list is how many ran in 2014.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well if you look at the list you would have an answer.

Just look at the ones running as reps, govs, liutanant govs, atny generals, senate etc.

I gave you the answer then you asked for it agian.

The second list are electes officials already in office 143 of them. The first list is how many ran in 2014.

Perhaps you don't read very well ... I stated, clearly, that I read the list before you posted it.

It doesn't deal with my question about Congress, which I even repeated for you.

Is that because that answer is "NONE"?

EDIT: There are 512,682 public offices in this country. You're saying that Libertarians hold 143 of them?

Should I point out that's 0.0027893%?

If that's the best you've got, my point stands - work at the local level before wasting money on the one nationally-elected office every 4 years.

Electe d Officials in the United States
edit on 31-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join