It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump-Nieto Meeting Confirmed — It’s On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

LifeZette has confirmed that GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump will travel to Mexico on Wednesday to meet with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

Sources, that include Mexican officials involved in the planning of the visit, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, stated the meeting would cover a broad variety of topics ranging from trade to security to immigration and the contentious issue of border enforcement.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump-Nieto Meeting Confirmed — It’s On

Trump is doing it. He's really doing it. This flies in the face of those who push for division among the people via politics.

Why isn't Hillary going? I saw no mention of that. Is she not feeling well?

edit on 30-8-2016 by Tempter because: addition

edit on 30-8-2016 by Tempter because: addition

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Won't get an endorsement but this is further than Obama got after he said in 07 he would end NAFTA and that it was devastating. He also said the same about China. Fast forward 9 years and he did nothing.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Won't get an endorsement but this is further than Obama got after he said in 07 he would end NAFTA and that it was devastating. He also said the same about China. Fast forward 9 years and he did nothing.

youtu.be...

I hope he doesn't get an endorsement. I want him to tell Nieto to stop his people from invading my country.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They maybe working out the WALL dimensions, colors and "special" doors for cartel members.
Cheers

top topics

join