It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump cannot be contained!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is a great thing. I do not believe that Trump will be contained.

I don't believe that his support will be marginalized by the slander of the establishment media, the establishment politics, nor the vocal establishment leftist ideology.

I am not yet willing to give up on the American Dream.

I currently live it.

It is never guaranteed, it never has been. That is all a part of what made this "experiment" great. It is entirely dependent upon the hard work and perseverance of the individual. Should an individual choose to create a service, virtual, physical or otherwise, that is productive and fulfills a needed niche in the market, they will be supported. It should not matter if this service is filled on a local or global scale.

Supporting the small ideas that create local prosperity will lead to growth.

Why does a single corporation need to guide all of the smaller franchises in policy and production? What is it about business that makes the "one size fits all" approach and execution so appealing? Why should a landscaping company in South Texas be held to the same standards as a landscaping company in Dubai? How can one single entity know what will work successfully in both places?

I'm sick of seeing global standards applied to local business. That has been the root cause of destabilization and dissolution of innovation here and around the world. People are not allowed to pursue their dreams without delving into the endless, redundant, and needlessly oppressive realms of compliance.

Guidance has been replaced with regulation. This regulation is suffocating growth. Growth does not happen globally without first happening locally. The microcosm supports the macrocosm.

Trump cannot be contained because he speaks on behalf of the microcosm. He understands that great things are built on small foundations. They always have been.

I'm not using this rant to expose the now acknowledged establishment opposition. I will not attempt to expose their corruption and failure. It has been done already. It continues to be exposed without my help.

I want this rant to be about those of us that know things can never be rebuilt without laying the first brick. I want to empower those that feel they have a place in the world that has seemingly moved past their contribution. Your futures are not yet written.

Every one of us, of every color, of every creed, sex or ideology has something to contribute to this world.

All we must do is first acknowledge the dysfunctional trajectory of the here and now, then work with people we know and can help, to improve it.

The global reset will happen with or without our consent. It was never meant to be. Make your difference where you can.

This has been words on a screen.

Vote Trump if you are sick of continuing down the same path.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Voting Trump will highlight all the corruption but if that so called "October surprise" happens you might have Obama again and big problems.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Every one of us, of every color, of every creed, sex or ideology has something to contribute to this world.

"Donald Trump for president" CTR employee reporting.

You cannot possibly be a supporter of Trump! You believe that anyone, other than Christian, straight, white American males have something to contribute!?! We don't want you on our side. Leave, and never come back.

/Cease sarcasm

I live in a "university town". Have my whole life. I currently"support-ish" Trump. Do I think he's perfect? Hell no. Do I think he might at least show us something different than the usually BS?? Absolutely.

I mention my residence because, it can be stressful to admit you support Trump in this atmosphere. You're basically guaranteed verbal assault if you do.

That being said, thank you for posting what so many of us see in the man. Some will listen. Exponentially more will not, and simply scream, "racist bigot homophobe!!"

Those of us who follow the site's motto, know where you're coming from.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I enjoyed your last thread with this title much more.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I'm curious. Who verbally attacks you or anyone for that matter for supporting Trump? University students? Professors?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hopefully, a university is working on a Trump Containment Field.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

The ones that "attack" are students.

Professors that disagree with Trump, tend to come with a logical and intelligent response as to why they dislike him. When that happens, I always listen to their opinions and take them into consideration. (For the record, most support Trump at about a 50/30 split. The others prefer Stein/Johnson which I honestly find a hopeful thing)

The problem is the students. If you try to have an intelligent discussion, and happen to provide proof/insight of what they say is wrong, they tend to get loud/angry/obnoxious to the point that there is no discussion. Their minds are made up, and seemingly nothing will change that.

I'm a college aged individual myself, and was attending the university until a family member fell gravely ill, and I had to (felt the need to) suspend education, and pick up the slack to keep the business afloat.

Yes, I'm an "entitled" millennial. One that believes everyone deserves a fair chance in this country. Despite who they are, their color, where they come from, who they love etc...

That being said, I will not stand for another 4-8 years of this crap we've received from our past few presidents. Neither should you. We cannot continue this nonsense.

This country is broken in so many ways. And whether or not Donald is lying, he appears to want to rebuild/reform things that need attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Trump... speaks on behalf of the microcosm.

That is why the macrocosm is going to squash him flat. And by macrocosm, I don’t mean his political opponents. I mean that little thing Trump supporters have departed from: the real world, where actions have consequences.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I live in a university town as well and that is why I ask. The difference being that I am of the student populace. Professors are older and thus more mature so of course they can usually be reasoned with. Students are emotional and the election has made them emotional. I think the number one reason young people don't like Trump is because they are thin skinned and feel offended.

One of these days I will wear a Trump shirt I have to class and around campus. Wonder what the reaction will be if any. Sorry to hear about your family member.

I agree with everything you say. I'm on the Trump train as they say, though I have reservations I will vote for him no matter what(almost).

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"The problem is the students. If you try to have an intelligent discussion, and happen to provide proof/insight of what they say is wrong, they tend to get loud/angry/obnoxious to the point that there is no discussion. Their minds are made up, and seemingly nothing will change that. "

i'm finding the exact same thing with trump supporters... i have a few family members and one friend who are voting for him, but when i try to delve further into why they're voting for him, i don't get much real substance. from what I've gathered, I've come to the conclusion it's his stance on muslims.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

With the Trump supporters I've spoken to they have been able to provide logical reasons. I'm sure some are as the ones you describe, but every political ideology and candidate has such supporters.

top topics

join