It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks this life is real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There are conspiracy about us be in Matrix. Conspiracy of reptilian and hybrid controlling us. Flat Earth and what not.
We bleed, feel pain and etc. All we hear about is NASA this and NASA that. Nothing about other space Agencies. There are even news about Mandela Effect and people disappearing. Heaven, Hell, and Reincarnation in religion. There must one life. Even clones or cloning. Maybe we are clones.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Just throwing it all at the wall and seeing what sticks, eh?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Just throwing it all at the wall and seeing what sticks, eh?

It worked for Jackson pollock .....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Because I think its real makes it real. But just in my reality. Whats real to you is your deal. And, thats scientifically proven,for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This isn't real life. This is how we feed the real life.
The real life happens in your mind as you dream while connecting to the real universe.

This life? This life were we do things like post comments, start threads, build houses, have babies, eat, poop and kill?
This life is not life.
Wake up! I mean, go back to sleep! That's where the real world is.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think, therefore I am

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ill throw something I once pondered about heaven, hell and reincarnation.

What if Hell was something created on this earth and if you believed in reincarnation well.. you would be stuck on this hellish earth forever. Or perhaps, if space-time can be manipulated... What if they could create "hell" by putting you into a time stasis.

Kind of a scary prospect, just some ideas. ;P
edit on 30-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

Be happy for this moment.... for this moment is your life

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
in "reality", there is no such thing as time, or space, or dimension, "you" are just a small part of the master weaver's brain that is focused on this small intersection of threads that make up "reality". but "you" are also the master weaver, and as such, there are other versions of "you" focusing on other intersections of the threads and all these versions can interact with each other, if the master weaver chooses them to, just like the yarns in a loom often make contact with many others in the weaving process. this point is home to "you", your anchor, till the master weaver decides that you should be relocated to another point. you can deny this point as being your anchor, pull yourself in all manner of directions, interact with threads and intersections that you weren't meant to, but then, when the threads of our clothing gets that unruly, we tend to throw the piece way don't we? try as the master weaver might, they may not be able to get you anchored back into the thread again properly.

as just a thread in a loom, we don't really get to see much, do we? I mean you might be just one small speck of gold surrounded by black threads and it might seem like a crappy place. and, I have to tell you that there are some really crappy intersections within the woven place, life on earth is really quite nice compared to them. but you have to get close enough to the mind of the master weaver's mind and look through his eyes to actually see what reality truly is.

referring to creation as just a computer program doesn't do it justice, nor does it give yourself credit for the large part that you are playing as the master weaver. you might be aware of just this tiny speck, but there are many, many other tiny specks that are YOU are focusing on throughout time, space, and dimension.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In fact we are all nothing more than brains, wired up to a computer that we have been programmed to call 'The Architect'.

Right now we are orbiting the planet Zarg in a large space cruiser.

Just think, every ATS member is a bot, that the electrical signals going to your brain in the glass jar, will never tell you.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

na, in truth we are the fallen angels trapped in soul stones, destined to live lives over and over again, tested and retested till they are convinced that we are ready to fall in line and lay down our free will and accept theirs. we are given certain quests to accomplish that take lifetimes to do, but just as we succeed, they awaken us from our soul stones to face an incomprehensible reality and point out all the things that indicate to them they we are still not ready to accept our fate. and, we are trapped again, given another task to keep us busy.

you can come up with some crazy crap when you lose your anchor and start doubting reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
na, in truth we are the fallen angels trapped in soul stones, destined to live lives over and over again, tested and retested.

you can come up with some crazy crap when you lose your anchor and start doubting reality.

Sounds very similar to what the elders (elves) do to their fallen Conrads in Warhammer 40k in terms of soul traps. Lol.

i am just waiting to wake up one morning with pale face, blonde hair and pointy Spock ears. Then bash a few dumn orcs down at the local McDonalds.

i wonder how the world would react if everyone woke up tomorrow and the Matrix illusion of a world full of humans; vanished.

Lots of ACME jaw drops if that actually happened.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

At this rate many will be celebrating freedom. The ended horror of repeat and redo. Crappy Western lifestyle of lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Mmm word salad ....

To answer the title.

Yes this IS the real life
This is not fantasy
I avoided the land side
I am happy with reality....

Sorry Freddie

PS I hated the Matrix
It was poor philosophy.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
This isn't real life. This is how we feed the real life.
The real life happens in your mind as you dream while connecting to the real universe.

I friggin hope not, because last night in my dream people were ripped apart by beings from another dimension. It was horrific.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In order to accurately question if this life is real, there would have to be another life (lives) to experience to provide reference.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's as real as we perceive it to be.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We are all at the centre of our own, personal universe...descendants of the original 'clones' created by the war-god, YHWH.
Get your head around that one!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In a sense we live in an illusion because we are not able to view the full picture

top topics

<<   2 >>

join