It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and concern...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Greetings,

I have been helping my partner in his struggles and inner struggles dealing with both his schizophrenia and seeing light of hope in some of the darker conspiracies.

I am looking for advice to get him a safe passage until he will seek treatment, his journey to Area 51. I would be grateful for any help offered to Andrey along his delusional reality.

Report:

Future expected incident of an Andrey Price, age 23, acute schizophrenic entering in restricted space of Area 51, in the County of Lincoln, Nevada sometime between the date of August 29 2016 and towards the end of September (2016), request that in such event that effort will be made to secure the respondent's life and return him to treatment. Andrey is a person known to be schizophrenic under delusional duress of voices planning in entering / trespassing restricted space of Area 51 / Homey Air Base.

A "Wellness 54" has been issued in the law enforcement central database for respondent Andrey Price on August 30, 2016.

In the event that respondent Andrey Price is recovered, please call his Doctor, Dr. Joseph Mason of the Heartland Office in Uptown Chicago, his cell: *, his father's cell, Curtis Price: * and my number (Jason Page) *.

If Andrey Price does not provide his name and does not have identification, you will find his photo attached for the purposes of making a positive ID with the incident. He is 23 years old, 5'8", Caucasian wearing a dirty white shirt and blue jeans with sneakers as of Aug 28th, as reported by an Officer Carlos Rosella of Brownsville, TN Police when he was picked up at 3pm, then released at county border. He was lucid and friendly at the time of assessment so the officer could not hold him. Andrey's personality, he is known to always obey authority.

I understand that he is going to Area 51 under the pretext of him feeling he does not belong to humankind and that he is seeking family reunion with alien life (delusion) and that somehow Area 51 is expecting his visit and residence on your base. Please do not be alarmed, he is harmless and very empathetic, suffers from emotional issues and family detachment issues.

I am also requesting the phone number for Area 51 security so I can alert them myself of Andrey's intention and background.

General Message:

Andrey Price is missing and had been spotted (Aug 28th) walking along route 70 through Tennessee on his way to Area 51 in Nevada with nothing on him but two packs of cigs. He is wearing a dirty white shirt and blue jeans. He is skinny, 5'8" and Caucasian, age 23 with a serious mental health issue. If spotted please provide food, water and some company and call Jason at * or just Google "Andrey Price," Jason can get Andrey in touch with his family and care team back in Chicago.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DrNothing

I'm so sorry... I have no advice or words of wisdom. Are prayers welcome?

My best wishes to you and your friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He's got huge balls for attempting to go into area 51 to say the least. Whatever happens he would be a legend if he actually got in there. Doubt he would get far on foot though, they would catch him so quick. Probably end up being interrogated for hours... possibility of being shot too... Probably the best thing to do if it was me in that situation would be to call the police near where ever he was last spotted to try and stop him... otherwise idk.
edit on 30-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Prayers are welcome. Thank you.

There is something called an "Wellness 54" on him or I think that's what it's called, was hard to hear dispatch she talked too quickly and slurred her words. From what I learned and please correct me, he is in the national database that if LE runs his name they will know to have him checked out and to call two family contacts, my number and his dads number in this case.

I learned it is impossible for him to walk through Colorado so he must / may try hitchhiking.

I also called and left message with the CIA tip line giving some background and also faxed all the state police headquarters along route 70.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DrNothing

I got a returned call from LT state police for NV he said they will put a state wide alert for Andrey and notify the proper authorities of Area 51 so they know what to do if he shows up. I was reassured that if he's picked up they will try to get him treatment, call his dad and I and also get him food.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Andrey was last traced in Oklahoma City on September 19th. He had been on his Facebook daily the last two weeks and since the 19th, nothing. So I am hoping for some eyes, hearts and prayers out there for Andrey, who is definitely taking route 40, on foot heading West.

Linked is a general sign you are free to use and pass along:

noosifer.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

Police can't do much since he is an adult, even with his mental illness being acute, unless he is immediate danger to himself or others they can't hold him. It is hard to make an argument that he is being immediate danger to himself, they make it seem like lots of "homeless" folks walk across the states. The laws are way to restrictive, when someone really needs help that is in a delusion and in what Andrey describes it as being in "abyss" there is little to nothing you can do. Public Safety in Nevada was alerted and was assured that something would be done to help Andrey IF he makes it that far. He was on his Facebook regularly for two weeks, almost everyday up to the 19th and then no signs of Andrey at all. I fear something serious has happened to him, somewhere between Oklahoma City and Texas along highway 40.

I am asking the community to keep an eye out for Andrey, please.

I'll be filing a missing persons report tomorrow, with his father if he's available. I prefer he file it however he is so busy and hard to reach sometimes.

Andrey's sister and I were going try to go out south west to find Andrey, as he also indicated on his Facebook that he wanted to meetup with anyone in Las Vegas, however she could not get off work to drive us out there.

Please if you can't help Andrey directly, pray that he will be alright.

Thanks,
Jason

top topics

join