It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary goes full Kung-Fu Panderer on twitter, alt-right under attack.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'll just edit your post down to the real issue for the Trump campaign..

originally posted by: dragonridr
But here's the problem people see Trump.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
I'll just edit your post down to the real issue for the Trump campaign..

But here's the problem people see Trump.

Yes that's hillarys biguest problem good or bad Trump is all over the news. And thus is hus fight to lose.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Again, Chris Wallace, Fox News. All the so-called "hard questions" were asked.

At a press conference, Clinton would choose who got to ask questions.

Are you really naive enough to think she would call on anyone that would ask a question she wasn't prepped for?

Wow.

Trump looked like a "world leader" to you? Standing beside the Mexican flag while the Mexican President refuted and denied every spurious claim that Trump has ever made, TO HIS FACE, and Trump stood there and nodded?

There wasn't even a US flag there.

He didn't look like a President ... he looked like a kid that was being made to stand in front of the class.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

edit on CDTThuam4361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

She can't argue policy and platform. She can't run on being honest. She can't run on ethics. She can't run on morals. She can't run on values.

She at least has "hope and change" left

Don't forget transparency!lol

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Again, Chris Wallace, Fox News. All the so-called "hard questions" were asked.

At a press conference, Clinton would choose who got to ask questions.

Are you really naive enough to think she would call on anyone that would ask a question she wasn't prepped for?

Wow.

Trump looked like a "world leader" to you? Standing beside the Mexican flag while the Mexican President refuted and denied every spurious claim that Trump has ever made, TO HIS FACE, and Trump stood there and nodded?

There wasn't even a US flag there.

He didn't look like a President ... he looked like a kid that was being made to stand in front of the class.

/shrug

Why would a US flag be in the Mexican presidential palace are you insane. Yhats thr dumbest thing i ever heard.And I suggest you re watch the meeting the president of Mexico was very cordial to Trump and agreed they found common ground. Sooo take off your Hillary glasses and re watch it. In fact he was so cordial that he stared getting heat from his own people why do you think he tweeted later that he told them mexico won't pat for the wall. This was to save face since he stood there an agreed with Trump. I have no doubt he did either but I gurantee trump disn't respond would be no point. He has no political power to do anything. This was simply a way to set thr stage if he won that's the only reason Mexico invited him. You can't be that niave can you?
edit on 9/1/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She can run on ruthlessness

its worked for the past 10,000 years ...sorta

if you embrace being an Ass#ole
people strangely respect it

While Hillary herself would never stoop to beating a dead horse

i think she did with Bill
Wedding night ?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Trump bottled it during the meeting with Peña Niet. Where was all his tough talk about Mexico paying for the wall? Or Mexico sending rapists?

"Donald Trump has made his outlandish policy of forcing Mexico to pay for his giant wall the centerpiece of his campaign. But at the first opportunity to make good on his offensive campaign promises, Trump choked"

Where was Trumps bravado?

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I love the Mexican people, but Mexico is not our friend. They're killing us at the border and they're killing us on jobs and trade. FIGHT!
1:57 PM - 30 Jun 2015

What a shambles, I'm guessing the GOP are just hoping people forget about what Trump said at the start of his campaign as they start to tighten the leash around his neck.

Of course his followers don't care that he's completely going back on his messages, they are in too deep now to admit they've been tricked.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

/shrug

Denial runs deep in this one.

When all you have left is nonsensical insults which don't even make sense, you've already lost.

BTW, at least he can make it to class. By your own logic, Hillary should be thrown into detention for truancy.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You apparently know nothing about either diplomacy or negotiating.

You don't understand global money flow either. He doesn't need to do much of anything to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

I'm a nice chap so I'm going to help you out and offer a moment of education for someone who doesn't understand how things work.

There's this thing called remittance. In 2014 Mexican immigrants sent 24.4 Billion to Mexico. Trump has estimated the cost of a wall at 10-12 billion. Say it takes 4 years to build. There will be over 100 Billion in remittances sent to Mexico during that period given increased migration since 2014. So you tax it at a 10-12% rate, wall gets built, Mexico in all reality does pay for it but does so without writing a check, at zero extra cost to their government. Wall would likely take longer so the tax rate could be even less.

You're welcome.

edit on 1-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
When all you have left is nonsensical insults which don't even make sense, you've already lost.

Nonsensical insults is what Trump's campaign has been based on.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL ... I haven't claimed she's done press conferences.

I don't imagine that will stop you trying to pretend that I have, though.

She gives interviews, one-on-one. The last one Trump did he looked like a buffoon and Pense looked like furniture.

Keep on spewing the party line though ...

Problem with one on one interviews is they have to agree not to discuss certain topics. If they refuse they don't get the interview one on one's is very safe for a candidate. They tell them what they want to discuss. Press confrences are diffrent they are unscripted. And the candidate has no idea what the press may ask in fact the press goes out if there way to ask questions that will make the news. Beca use it gives them notuerity when it says so and so from whatever network asked this. Don't pretend a scripted interview is the same it's not.

She has been avoiding thr press and they even know it I read an article that tried to claim it was a campaign strategy to run out the clock. But here's the problem people see Trump they don't see Hillary. The more press Trump gets the more he can damage Hillary. She better wise up quickly or she will lose look at thr turn around in the polls. People have very short memories and new information can change perceptions. For example people seeing Trump in Mexico talking to a world leader. He didn't make any mistakes and handled it professionally. People notice things like that.

As far as the thread I don't agree with certain groups that consider themselves alt right but calling them racist is a stretch. And I can't believe her campaign is going to walk thus path seems stupid to me she's fighting a non existent group. There is no alternative right only groups that consider themselves not normal republicans. Thus label almost applies to all republican groups since they believe many diffrent things.

Yes, she needs to get out there.

Her comments about Trump "just going there" and it's "not the way it's done" is crazy.

She says it takes a long time to develop relationships and "'she knows how to do it"? Is she f'kn serious?!

He only went to Mexico!!! She was SoS for 4 yrs! It should have been a cakewalk for her.

It's MEXICO hillary, not New Guinea and so what if it was!

She got the same invite. Cheese is priced!

lol, it pissed her off.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You apparently know nothing about either diplomacy or negotiating.

You don't understand global money flow either. He doesn't need to do much of anything to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

I'm a nice chap so I'm going to help you out and offer a moment of education for someone who doesn't understand how things work.

There's this thing called remittance. In 2014 Mexican immigrants sent 24.4 Billion to Mexico. Trump has estimated the cost of a wall at 10-12 billion. Say it takes 4 years to build. There will be over 100 Billion in remittances sent to Mexico during that period given increased migration since 2014. So you tax it at a 10-12% rate, wall gets built, Mexico in all reality does pay for it but does so without writing a check, at zero extra cost to their government. Wall would likely take longer so the tax rate could be even less.

You're welcome.

Thanks for explaining that, maybe you should try explaining it to Trump who has different plans?
He's asked them to pay for it upfront, or has he gone back on what he said again?

From DonaldJTrump.com

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

Maybe you should read the policies of the man you are desperately trying to protect before riding in here with your "lessons".
Trump estimated the cost to be 4 billion, then 6, then 8 now 10-12 billion? Great businessman.

Plus who pays for the wall maintenance, which will be greater than its original outlay each year? Mexico again? That's not in Trumps plans.

Rather than getting your kicks by being condescending to people on here you should take a look at Trumps policies and plans.

Your whole reply should be aimed at Trump since he doesn't share your view, I guess he doesn't understand diplomacy, negotiating or global money flow.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

if she embraced trump as a candidate
and feigned respect for him
she could try and play the dignified card
it would land her more votes in the long run

if trump adopted the same tactic
then the voters would be very confused

wait an election where the monkeys dont
throw poo at each other ?

we can dream...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Do you even know how diplomacy works?

I know you guys are used of bombing everything and everyone that disagrees with you, but please, use some common sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Do you even know how diplomacy works?

I know you guys are used of bombing everything and everyone that disagrees with you, but please, use some common sense.

You guys? What guys are you grouping me with?

So diplomacy is telling all your supporters about the rapists and how evil Mexico is, telling them you'll build a wall and get them to pay for it, inciting hatred in your supporters towards illegal immigrants, using social media to cast Mexico as evil.

And then visiting Mexico and acting like you never said anything.

Is that Diplomacy, or can Trump just not back-up the words that come out of his mouth.

Trump has been humiliated, Mexico have said they aren't going to pay for his wall and he didn't say anything back. He lost his balls as soon as he was put under pressure.

It's not his manner in the meeting with the Mexican President that is the real issue, its the nonsense he spouted in the months/years beforehand. If he hadn't banged on the Mexico-are-evil drum for so long it wouldn't of been such a disaster.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Did you even listen to his speech, or did you just get your false info from your mainstream sources? Because everything you just said is not true.

HOLY, maybe you can't see it, but I'm absolutely certain that everyone can see what a bunch of rubbish you have written right now.

I won't waste my time discussing this topic, with someone who is not interested in real life.
edit on 440k2016Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Did you even listen to his speech, or did you just get your false info from your mainstream sources? Because everything you just said is not true.

HOLY, maybe you can't see it, but I'm absolutely certain that everyone can see what a bunch of rubbish you have written right now.

I won't waste my time discussing this topic, with someone who is not interested in real life.

Yes I listened to his speech. What did I say that was untrue? Care to pick something? Or is it not worth you time backing up your claims.

Trump just sold his supporters down the river to save his Political career.

Mexico's court system corrupt.I want nothing to do with Mexico other than to build an impenetrable WALL and stop them from ripping off U.S.
12:50 AM - 6 Mar 2015

The Mexican legal system is corrupt, as is much of Mexico. Pay me the money that is owed me now - and stop sending criminals over our border
12:47 AM - 25 Feb 2015

What happened?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Featuring: Fung-Fu Panderer II - the race card.

Starring: Hillary Clinton as Desperado.........

edit on 1-9-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know that is not really Hillary Clinton the one that seats down to tweet and facebookright?

She have a whole staff that keep the tweeting and facebook for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join