It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

30 BENGHAZI-related emails have been recovered from Hillary's server

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh boy !!

Looks like somebody found at least 30 emails on Hillary's deleted batch(s) related to Benghazi !!

That means she's been lying her way through the entire scandal because she said she turned over all the work related and official emails.

The FBI recovered many from either back-ups or recovery methods.

Big lies always require bigger lies.

this is not speculation or conspiracy. The info is coming from the State Department !!!!!!

Now 30 BENGHAZI-related emails have been recovered from Hillary's server – and they weren't in the batch she turned over to the State Department

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI's recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.

The State Department's lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Were these e-mails that she originally deleted because they weren't needed any more, but of course, they stayed on backup? If so, these 30 are probably nothing, don't cha think? Now, if these 30 were singled out and deleted all at the same time by Hillary, they will be a potential campaign-ender.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I thought it was 15,000, the other day?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I thought it was 15,000, the other day?

These 30 were discovered inside the 15,000.

There are more coming with even bigger surprises.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
WHAT DOES IT MATTER NOW???

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The men that were told to stand down.

Who was giving this order ?

It matters to the guys on the ground that night.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

And the families of the dead as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And if it's true Ambassodor was raped before his death than how can Hiltlery not be ashamed for the stand down order?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm sure they were just about how Benghazi is shaping up to be the new discount honeymoon spot with great hot yoga sessions!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Something is not right here because Hillary and the TV's clearly said she did not have any Secretary of State work-related emails on her private non work-related server so the FBI must be compromised and Putin and Trump and wikileaks and Alex Jones and the Alt-Right conspiracy fringe are in on it.

That's what's happened, because Hillary does not lie.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm sure they were just about how Benghazi is shaping up to be the new discount honeymoon spot with great hot yoga sessions!

Or perhaps it was being discussed as one of her daughter's honeymoon destinations after the wedding? Yeah, that's it, nothing to see here folks. Just private conversations.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Perjury and unsophistication(Comey's analysis) are at the core of Hillary's foundational ethos...

I mean, sure, she's a liar, incompetent, stroke prone megalomaniac but Donald Trump had his ties in India...
Those are the same, right liberals???

-Chris

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just another example that she is untouchable.. If this was a staffer they would be in prison..

For god sake America if you vote for this women you are totally insane...

RA

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Just another example that she is untouchable.. If this was a staffer they would be in prison..

For god sake America if you vote for this women you are totally insane...

RA

But I want my free college and she promised to disclose what the government knows about UFOs!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Knowing the truth and preventing it are two different things. Hillary will be president. Doesn't mean I don't need to know who my president is.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Knowing the truth and preventing it are two different things. Hillary will be president. Doesn't mean I don't need to know who my president is.

Hillary is missing in action. She has been told she will lose,
if she wishes to remain a "dignified" name in Washington.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Unless Hillary's yoga instructor is named Benghazi, she's caught in yet another huge lie to the American people, never mind the FBI and government, and a lie which put the American people at risk.
edit on 31-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

And if it's true Ambassodor was raped before his death than how can Hiltlery not be ashamed for the stand down order?

Maybe she gave the "rape" order too. After all, Hillary loves to e-mail and give orders to people all over the planet.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The DailyMail is a TABLOID rag, like the National Enquirer.
Like the Washington Examiner, which is running this same story...
and the Washington Examiner is like this:

When it came to the editorial page, Anschutz’s instructions were explicit — he “wanted nothing but conservative columns and conservative op-ed writers,” said one former employee.
And recently the paper’s politics have become more pronounced while adding a stable of writers plucked from conservative outlets and think tanks, including chief political correspondent Byron York (National Review), senior political analyst Michael Barone (American Enterprise Institute, Fox News) and investigative reporter David Freddoso (National Review, author of “The Case Against Barack Obama”).

Read more: www.politico.com...

Try to find more legitimate, well-balanced sources xuen.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think you will find they were wedding planning emails - it's obvious she was at one point planning to hold the reception in Benghazi.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join