It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Blue Alien or robot walking on the streets in Peru cause a commotion - 2 Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
this alien was hit by a truck on the first video. Check it out on minute 2:09.
amazing.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Really hard to tell because the quality is so poor but it reminds me of carribean night and people rock up dressed similar to this and they use umbrellas and look all floaty. Ooooohhh

The thing looks tiny in the gas station video though
edit on Wednesdayam311631Wed, 31 Aug 2016 03:58:36 -0500582016-08-31T03:58:36-05:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Because the witness didn't run and turned his back, I think it was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
It appears to move like a human.
I also don't see it fly, it starts running onto the road

I think it could be a human dressed in one of those outfits that have lights on them. Being that it's dark out the lights can cause any illusion in height or movement

You obviously did not watch the second video where it CLEARLY starts rising up into the air a few yards as a man approaches it outside the gas station.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
I could never understand why people don't try hard enough to solve the mystery when something like this occurs...all you have to do is get closer! When i see videos like this it just makes me want call it a hoax bc of the simple fact that they didn't try hard enough. Still an interesting video nonetheless. I suppose.
'Oh hey look, a blue shiny alien, cool, look, there it goes. Let me just film you from across the street and call it a night.'

Higher beings can use Jedi mind tricks to paralyze your sense of time and free will.....like I just did.

Can you give me back thr time I just spent watching a drone flying near a gas station?? They have blue led light kits you can attach to drones about 10.00. We were playing with a friend's it makes it easier to fly at night and looks really cool.

We had cars stop on thr road watching us fly it im sure at first they didn't know what they were seeing either.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I could never understand why people don't try hard enough to solve the mystery when something like this occurs...all you have to do is get closer! When i see videos like this it just makes me want call it a hoax bc of the simple fact that they didn't try hard enough. Still an interesting video nonetheless. I suppose.
'Oh hey look, a blue shiny alien, cool, look, there it goes. Let me just film you from across the street and call it a night.'

Higher beings can use Jedi mind tricks to paralyze your sense of time and free will.....like I just did.

Can you give me back thr time I just spent watching a drone flying near a gas station?? They have blue led light kits you can attach to drones about 10.00. We were playing with a friend's it makes it easier to fly at night and looks really cool.

We had cars stop on thr road watching us fly it im sure at first they didn't know what they were seeing either.

Can you give me back the time I just spent reading lots of vacuous speculations about drones? I have never seen a humanoid-looking drone! Who would be trying to fly at night such a thing near a road and a gas station?! Some of you suffer from lack of a sense of common sense because you so desperately want to deny anything that might suggest the existence of aliens. Why not just be honest and say the video evidence is inconclusive as to what the object really was?
edit on 31-8-2016 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: dragonridr

Can you give me back the time I just spent reading lots of vacuous speculations about drones? I have never seen a humanoid-looking drone! Who would be trying to fly at night such a thing near a road and a gas station?! Some of you suffer from lack of a sense of common sense because you so desperately want to deny anything that might suggest the existence of aliens. Why not just be honest and say the video evidence is inconclusive as to what the object really was?

So you see something blue and think alien I think this says far more about you than it does us don't you think?? Watch the video again you can even see the truck passing caused it to crash. That's why you don't fly drones near huge trucks they cause wind turbulance. Also if it was an alien the guy walks right up to it looks at it and walks away. This would hardly be thr reaction of someone that just saw an alien. But If he relize it was a toy tthen that makes sense doesn't it.

Oh and one more thing before you deem something to be not of this world you should always rule out the other possibilities first. You can jump to thr last thing just because you want it to be true.
edit on 8/31/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I dont get how people just scream: "hoax, drone, guy in a blue suit..." smh

my spanish sucks, but I think the people keep saying "caminando" which means "walking" so they clearly saw something walking.
And I also find the reactions of the people at the gas station appropriate. What else do you want them to do?? Scream, cry, fall to their knees and pray, call the police, what? If you see something your mind cant comprehend, you most likely just go WTF??? and proceed cautiously, try to get a closer look and keep a distance. I could imagine to be caught between fear and curiosity, a few steps closer and a few steps back. I certainly wouldnt just try to run towards it and try to catch it lol

here is an interview with them and I so wish somebody could translate. I think, what they have to say is needed to make any more conclusions

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
here is a full article with some real good screenshots

expedienteoculto.blogspot.de...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
looksl iek a person in a blue shiney material. jacket. a reply to: free_spirit

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Looks like this incident made the local news in Peru. It would be interesting to find out what they say about this strange sighting. Can anyone translate this?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Searching for Dr. Anthony Choy in relation to this video yielded a lot of red flags. I call this one publicity stunt. Sorry. This is the same guy who "investigated" the humanoids floating in the sky back then.

He said in the interview by the way for what little Spanish I know, that it had two to four tentacles/arms and there were no rotors or "elisi" on the "thing" and it was not a drone.
edit on 31-8-2016 by IQPREREQUISITE because: additional opinion

edit on 31-8-2016 by IQPREREQUISITE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Can anyone translate what they're saying in the background

In video 1 the man: It is getting away

Woman: It is walking, record it, record it

Man: unintelligible (something along the lines of ...shi*, leave it, it is on the side of the road, it's getting away, leave it)

Woman: calm down, calm down...

Woman and man: It was walking...we were behind it and it left. (lots of it was walking comments)

after some more conversation the woman says: I know it was a balloon but it was walking!...and a helium balloon can never be in/on the "piso" /I personally don't understand the reference to piso in this context, might be a local reference to road or ground, but I am guessing.

some more comments about watching it.

Woman: If it is a helium balloon, it should fly away...

At 2:20 they think the truck ran it over, they are saying : Did it take it? Did it run it over? No there it is.

Somebody unkown: It is a person...

Man: There it is, standing still, standing still...

I didn't/couldn't translate every single comment, wanted to do it quickly, but I don't think I missed anything important.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

I've been searching and I can't find a source anywhere for this video and story myself.

The top search result is ATS for this story, no other outlets are mentioning it which seems a bit odd to me.

Usually even the most ridiculous of videos gets posted over and over again by third parties.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Mind.......blowwwwn
Thanks for clearing that up my lil Pattawa.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

after some more conversation the woman says: I know it was a balloon but it was walking!...and a helium balloon can never be in/on the "piso" /I personally don't understand the reference to piso in this context, might be a local reference to road or ground, but I am guessing.

Correctomundo, good sir. I am half Peruvian and yes Piso means Street. El Suelo means ground/floor. Huevon means.....well...you probably already know. (|)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Remind me of this one from Turkey i posted some time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In the follow up interview videos posted above they break everything down and ill mention some of the key points that stood about the interview....
-They said it looked very much like a balloon but had arms and legs
-It was walking
-It was levitating
-It was completely silent (debunking that it was a drone of any type and that no motors or engine was heard)
-The guys felt frozen for what seemed like 30 seconds even tho only a second had gone by (shock maybe)
-When they approached it they felt a strong pressure in their chest keeping them from getting any closer

She even mentioned something about how this has happened in other countries...she didnt elaborate just threw it out there to the interviewer. And thanks to MIANEYE's post above I now remember that its happened in Turkey. Hmm...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*enhance*

edit on 31-8-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
wow!!!!
i have not been so impressed by a video like this in years that "humanoid"is identical to what i have seen in my researches
its not a drone it has leegs and hands and use them its not a robot because it can fly it is also identical to the turkey one absulutely mind blown

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join