It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Has Until September 29 To Respond - Under Oath To These 25 Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

What happens if she doesn't?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
These are interrogatories regulated by federal rules of civil procedure rule 33 which permits and advises objecting
to compound, subpart, or disjunctive questions.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What happens if she doesn't?

Answer the questions / invokes her 5th amendment right?

Here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Those are some damn good questions.

I wish this could be a verbal Q & A, televised live.

I second that! It would be great to see Hillary point her fist at the camera and declare, "It depends on what is..is!"

By the way, I see that Hillary has hired her own internet hacking company, and instructed them to Bleach away the 25 questions from ColaTelsa's post that started this thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I hate to be pessimistic...

But if the judge had least ordered her to answer the questions in her own hand writing under penalty of perjury,,, I might have been impressed.

As it stands, it will only get answers from her lawyers, not from Hillary Clinton.
edit on R112016-09-01T02:11:39-05:00k119Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R132016-09-01T02:13:11-05:00k139Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

why did Hillary get up

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"I had a concussion in 2012"

"I don't remember"

"I do not remember"

"I do not remember.."

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iliketozika3567

Back again?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

She was ordered to answer in her own writing.

Hilla ry Clinton ordered to answer written questions in civil lawsuit

Hillary Clinton must answer questions in writing but need not appear for a deposition in a lawsuit that challenges her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, a federal judge ruled Friday.

The decision, in a civil case filed by the conservative advocacy group Judicial Watch, lets the Democratic nominee avoid interrupting her presidential campaign to give a sworn deposition but it hardly puts the controversy to rest.

Judicial Watch wanted Clinton to answer questions in person about whether she used the server to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests. But U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan ruled her written responses would be sufficient.

The group has until Oct. 14 to submit the questions, and Clinton must respond within 30 days.

Clinton will "provide written answers under oath to some key questions about her email scandal," Tom Fitton, the group's president, said in a statement.

click link for article...
edit on 4-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Written in this case will be type written by her lawyers and signed by the Hillster.

She is not going to answer the questions in cursive writing and submit that to the court.

I absolutely agree that it should be in her hand writing so that if an issue comes up, she has no one else to blame...but it will be her lawyers answers so that she will have plausible deniability.

edit on R562016-09-05T10:56:01-05:00k569Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Those are some damn good questions.

I wish this could be a verbal Q & A, televised live.

I wonder if Hillary is a "crammer" and will wait until Next Wednesday 9.28.2016 to answer them? That probably isn't a good idea, because after Trump is finished with her on Monday night, Hillary might be bumfuzzled all to hell.

On the other hand... she might have learned something by watching how her I.T. guys reacted to authorities this past week, and just blow-off answering the questionnaire.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 23rd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hillaryjo3456

Zika guy, is that you? Expect a Zika/Leprosy thread soon, everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
September 27, 2016

Judicial Watch has announced that they will be discussing Hillary Clinton, in a LIVE broadcast on Thursday 9.29.2016.

Source: www.judicialwatch.org... -panel/

Does this mean that they will be dissecting the answers Hillary Clinton will be delivering on/before 9.29.2016?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Time's Up! It's the 29th. Did Hillary comply? If not... she'll get IMMUNITY, I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeh, times up! I can't find anything online that even remotely suggests she answered the questions or submitted anything? Wonder when Judicial Watch will update the waiting fans?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hillary requested an extension. I heard about it on the news earlier. This is the only article I could find about it. The article tells she has until October 13 now.
Clinton postpones email questions due to campaign business

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

So in other words the Clinton campaign is once again trying to run out the clock.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Hillary requested an extension. I heard about it on the news earlier. This is the only article I could find about it. The article tells she has until October 13 now.
Clinton postpones email questions due to campaign business

According to the article, she requested this extension shortly after she blacked-out on the curb in New York on Sept 11th. Requesting the extension so soon before the end of the month is fishy, isn't it?

On October 12th, I bet she requests another extension. And then another.. By then, it will be November 9th, and no one will care...not even President-elect Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Spot on. I bet Hillary is hoping either to get another extension past Election Day, or that the closer to thr election it gets the more distractions there are so that the questions and answers go unnoticed when released. a reply to: Xcathdra

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join