It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN article on Planet X / Planet 9

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
a reply to: Blaine91555

Like this! Remember the orbit is below our Solar System's orbit as it goes around the sun. Wish there was a side view so I can explain what I mean but that's the best I can do.

Two things wrong first the entire southern hemiphere would see it. And second it's orbit would destroy earth and we would be knocked out of orbit billions of years ago. Therr is no way for a planet to orbit the sun like that without a collision. And massively effecting inner planets orbits. In other words it hasnt happened nor will it happen. Of there is another planet it would never come closer than 200 AU to the sun. Meaning over three times the distance from the sun to neptune. This planet would be very cold and very little light. At that distance even the sun would be less than the size of a golf ball from the planet. At its furthest another speck on the sky.
edit on 9/1/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Greggers

It's still a lense flare.

Basically, a lense flare is light trapped and reflected (also known as scattered). There's quite a few different effects from simple lense flares. One of which is the "Nibiru" thing and another is the one you replied to.

You're probably right. You had me stumped as I couldn't understand why it was seen in Alaskan that big when it can't be seen anywhere else in the world that far North. For a second there, I started to think of Project Bluebeam for some reason or maybe I'm just being paranoid because I honestly believed it wasn't a lens flare.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

As I said in a different thread, research photography and the way light reacts in camera lenses. The light doesn't just pass through a single medium, it passes through many. It's has a reflecting effect if the light is at correct angles. That's why you don't always see it.

Also, this Nibiru thing has been pushed since 1995 with Nancy Lieder (even earlier if you want to talk about Sitchin). Yet nothing has ever happened apart from the date gets moved each and every time nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
originally posted by: TheProphetMark

first the entire southern hemiphere would see it.

Exactly. Take the North Star (Polaris) for example, which is almost directly "above" the North Pole. Polaris can be seen by the entire northern hemisphere, and even parts of the southern hemisphere at certain times of the year.

And second it's orbit would destroy earth and we would be knocked out of orbit billions of years ago.

Yes. And I'd like to add that the orbits of the known planets are incredibly stable today relative to the other planets. Such a stability requires 100s of millions if not a few billion years to develop. That stability produces a clockwork-movement of each planet relative to the other planets that makes those relative orbits highly predictable

If another planet is passing through the inner solar system right now, or had passed through the inner solar system as little as 3600 years ago, and is so close or so large that people could see it as a large object next to the sun in the daylight, then the orbits of the other planets relative to each other would not be so predictable and regular -- and the planets orbits have been recorded for a couple thousand years, and they haven't changed.

By the way, TheProphetMark, if it were south of us, then it would not be visible next to the sun. Even if we say that maybe it isn't south of us, and is really coming into our part of the solar system from a direction in space that is on the other side of the Sun, then it should be noted that the Earth moves all around the Sun in one year's time. So the direction of space that is in the direction of the Sun today, as seen from Earth, was in the direction opposite the Sun 6 months ago.

EDIT TO ADD:
I forgot this was the Planet 9/Planet X thread. I'd like to add that even though I don't believe in Nibiru (because I see no way it could possible exist given the stability and regularity of the solar system), I do believe it is quite possible for Planet 9/Planet X to exist -- which has been said many times on this thread is not the same thing as Nibiru. There seems to be a growing amount of circumstantial evidence in support of the existence of a planet-sized object that orbits deep in the Kuiper belt. I think there may be a good chance it exists, but it won't be confirmed in my mind until it is found.

edit on 2016-9-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join