It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister Clowns try to lure children into the woods in rural community

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok, this is a weird one, I dont know if it belongs in the paranormal forum, but the creepy factor is definitely there.

www.yahoo.com...

Apparently children in this community are saying that clowns are trying to lure them into the woods. Not sure if this is just some predator dressed as a clown or something stranger, but the past couple years there have been several related stories about sinister clown sightings.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.briefreport.co.uk...

observer.com...

www.barnsleychronicle.com...

As you can see its an international phenomena. Maybe just eccentrics dressed up like clowns. But definitely creepy.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Already posted. Here

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I heard Sam and Dean were on it. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is no proof that the clowns are sinister.

They probably are sinister (they are clowns luring children), but there is no proof of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not sure about any of it, but it's definitely weird if anything is going on concerning clowns in the woods.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This was posted earlier today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They probably are sinister (they are clowns luring children), but there is no proof of it.

There's no proof of luring anything, anywhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Clowns are always sinister. No luring required.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If some weird clown tried to lure my kid into the woods, I would walk into those woods and not come back out until I brought his head with.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

you mind trying to explain what you mean by that. It read in the article that they were enticing kids with cash. How is that not luring?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Cash?! What happened to good ol'fashioned candy and balloons?

What's this world coming to?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

you mind trying to explain what you mean by that. It read in the article that they were enticing kids with cash. How is that not luring?

Yeah sure.

There's photos of clowns posing, there's text about clowns enticing kids into the woods,

Photos of clowns and text relating to luring/enticing/abducting children isn't actual proof of anything luring/enticing/abducting children.

Does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Perhaps these kids saw a preview for the new "It" series and imaginations ran wild, as they do.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Cash?! What happened to good ol'fashioned candy and balloons?

What's this world coming to?

Lol, they mustn't have been bothered going to get the candy and thought they'd give them the money to buy it themselves...Lazy #ers haha

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Beware of the clowns!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Penny the clown inspired these serial killers.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah sure.

There's photos of clowns posing, there's text about clowns enticing kids into the woods,

Photos of clowns and text relating to luring/enticing/abducting children isn't actual proof of anything luring/enticing/abducting children.

Does that make sense?

(According to the deputy, several children from Fleetwood Manor told him several clowns have been appearing in the woods behind one of the buildings and trying to persuade them to enter the woods by waving large amounts of money.)

this is straight from the article, this doesn't sound like a text to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Perhaps these kids saw a preview for the new "It" series and imaginations ran wild, as they do.

It could be a viral ad campaign for 'It'.
Or it could be evil clowns looking for a free lunch.
edit on b000000312016-08-30T17:39:06-05:0005America/ChicagoTue, 30 Aug 2016 17:39:06 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah sure.

Does that make sense?

(According to the deputy, several children from Fleetwood Manor told him several clowns have been appearing in the woods behind one of the buildings and trying to persuade them to enter the woods by waving large amounts of money.)

this is straight from the article, this doesn't sound like a text to me.

You're silence is golden Cobaltic1978, try reading the entire article next time

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wish some clowns would turn up in my Rural community , the children are like a pack of wild animals ,the weirdos as they would be known hence force in local folk tales would quickly have their neat shoes stolen , Be battered black and blue , and be begging for police protection , and the boys would be laughing and filiming it for Facebook .

I love living in the country

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join