It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another One Bites the Dust , Daesh official killed in Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Amaq News Agency has reported that Abu Muhammad al-Adnani was killed in Aleppo , al-Adnani was one of the longest serving Daesh members according to reports and was head of propaganda , According to Time al-Adnani had recently been promoted to head of an intelligence unit dedicated to launching attacks abroad.... No tears shed there then.

In a statement distributed by the group's supporters, Amaq News Agency reported that Abu Muhammad al-Adnani died in the city of Aleppo. He was killed "while surveying the operations to repel the military campaigns against Aleppo", it said. Al-Adnani was reportedly one of the jihadist group's longest-serving officials. It is not clear whether he was killed by ground forces or in an air strike
www.bbc.co.uk...

One by one.

edit on 30-8-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
and one by one they replace them...
i dont think this is supposed to end anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

or, for every one who is killed many more get inspired and join the ranks. Like that Greek myth about the multi-headed snake monster, and everytime the protagonist chops one of their heads off 2 grow back. War = profits though, so someone will line their pockets for as long as this fighting continues.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The only way to kill the monster is to cut off its heads , sure they'll be replaced but the loss of experience will weaken it and hopefully lead to its downfall.
The ultimate target awaits,

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A good kill...

The group's propaganda department has much to do with manipulating and convincing "soldiers" that they're fighting the right enemy for the right reasons. I hope that in the time it takes to find his replacement, as many members as possible wake up to the lie they've been fed and lose the will to fight. Inshallah!!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Gloating over loss of life in any context is distasteful and threatens to lower you to the same level as those you seek to bring Justice to.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another muslim terrorist named Muhammed being eliminated from the planet is always a good thing.

Aloha snackbar.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Those who live by the sword die by the sword , his one life won't make up for the lives of the many he and friends have taken.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He was killed "while surveying the operations to repel the military campaigns against Aleppo", it said.

Did a lawyer write that? What does that even mean?

It doesn't mean anything. its not supposed to mean anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The only way to kill the monster is to cut off its heads , sure they'll be replaced but the loss of experience will weaken it and hopefully lead to its downfall.

You kill this 'monster' by cutting off its supply of arms and ammunition. Combatants and leaders are replaceable.

You're suppose to capture their leaders to get intel about their operations, supply, storage and training facilities.

Killing them is a mistake. Unless you're trying to hide the truth.

Remember when they found bin laden, killed him, then dumped him at sea?

What dd we learn from that. What was covered up by that?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

*smacks in back of head*

Hydra dammit, how can you not know it's called the Hydra!!!

Sorry about that back to your regularly scheduled program.

Oh and the Hydra was killed by burning the necks after each head was removed to stop them from growing two more.

Not sure if that's helpful or not. I guess the idea there is, it's not enough to simply remove a head, one must also remove that which allows the head to regrow.
edit on 8/30/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As with any organization experience and leadership are key , if you take out their experienced leaders then you cut there capability.
I doubt any country would attempt to capture one of them the risks outweigh the gains.

On Osama , I can see why they'd dump him at sea , he was a focal point alive or dead , best not to create a pilgrimage point

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He had a bounty of $5 million on his head so they must have wanted him pretty bad. Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You can see why they would dump him at sea? No offense please don't take offense to this but I have to know why you even believe they would do that. Anytime I hear they dumped him in the sea I have this gut reaction to laugh because it is so unbelievable. In regards to the Op. I agree with Intrptr... are they are hiding anything? Seems to me they would definitely want to hold on to a top leader.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Those who live by the sword die by the sword , his one life won't make up for the lives of the many he and friends have taken.

That is no reason for you to celebrate his death. Taking Pride or satisfaction in the suffering of another is the first step across the line that divides you from them.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Don't know that I'm celebrating his death but I'm certainly not saddened by it , I understand the sanctity of life which puts a chasm between myself and them.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Don't know that I'm celebrating his death but I'm certainly not saddened by it , I understand the sanctity of life which puts a chasm between myself and them.

It is part of the essence of humanity to Value life without necessarily being thankful for it.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Talking about Daesh, Riyadh is all bent out of shape because a search of the word 'Daesh' on Bing now returns Saudi Arabia.

‘Boycott Bing!’ Riyadh furious after search engine translates 'Daesh' as 'Saudi Arabia'

Saudi Arabia's monarchy was left fuming after Microsoft's Bing search engine translated 'Daesh' – the Arabic acronym for Islamic State – as 'Saudi Arabia.' Many have called for a boycott of the search engine.

www.rt.com...
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

*smacks in back of head*

Hydra dammit, how can you not know it's called the Hydra!!!

Sorry about that back to your regularly scheduled program.

Oh and the Hydra was killed by burning the necks after each head was removed to stop them from growing two more.

Not sure if that's helpful or not. I guess the idea there is, it's not enough to simply remove a head, one must also remove that which allows the head to regrow.

Perhaps it means embedding moles into the organization to be the replacement when the real head is shopped off. Then, the mole can help stop the madness on that neck?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

To cut of the heads one only has to look toward the previous US Secretary of State and Saudi Arabia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join