It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two Baptists in the wild...a search for salvation in women kind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
At home Rey happily wore the clothing of her brother, worked on cars in the junk yard, took care of watering and caring for plants...
Her daddy, unfeathered by her beauty and morning the loss of his wife and first born, A Son.... decided to go shopping for rey and her start of a school year...she having been home schooled by her ma and brother, was ready for high school.

The father held a gleeful smirk hidden upon his face and left the rural area for town. The five and dime plus a department store.... perfume, dark pink lipstick, mascara...Rey would look so pretty...lttle pink and blue bows for her blond hair, now auburn from keeping out of the light of day so often.
At the big department store, the painted sales lady with blue eye shadow and red lips, shoulders showing... was so alluring, the father asked what would be appropriate for his young friend...he hadn;t eaten and was quite faint of memory...
"oh, how old is your friend, what size about.?"
"She is my niece, uhhh my sisters daughter... 12 or thirteen... slim like you, shorter.."
The sales lady new just what the coming fashions entailed, a correct length of skirt, below the knees, black and blue pleated and wool...one cotton skirt loud flowers on it plus one more grey wool and two pink slips lacy cottom panties and a training bra ...she gathered two cotton blouses, one off white with peter pan collar and one soft baby blue triangle collar... three stocking tights two wool one cotton and one patton leather shiny black pair, mary janes and one brown pair buster browns...
he drove home in a daze, " oh she will look so pretty...in the latest fashions just what my love deserves..." Chip thought to his self, music enchanting and romancing him on the radio...
at home he took his purchases and laid them out on his marital bed, on his late wifes side...wondered if there was any food prepared...
to be continued...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Looks ominous...

S+F

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Drifting through his home in a dreamy state, he looked for rey...trying to recall where she might be... traveling on foot down the road a ways ....she was working and tinkering in the junk yard, grubby with dust debrie and grease on her hands, arms and face..."its time to come home rey, i bought you things for school, is dinner ready? what are you doing here?"
Rey carefully took her fathers left arm in her right elbows linked, " okay dad, were going home together...food will be ready as always...its in the fridge... and somethings ready in the ice box too...its going to be quite the feast."
The look of heaven was on chips face and the two walked home, ray sat her father down at the breakfast table and poured weak tea with bits roast beef and chedder cheese on crackers...a few nuts and berries in tiny bowls... ''chew slow dad..drink your tea and water. drink...daddy its good very good soothing remedy a balm for your soul."
Chip perked up, "rey lets go into the bedroom. shall we?..i bought you some very nice things...so you can try them on for me...?"
he sat there with hazy eyes and dreamy smile and rey just went into her mother and fathers room looked at the under wear on his side of the bed...grabbed it in disgust and hid the items in side the rest of the girl clothing on her mothers side... grabbed a flour sack and stuck every clothing item in it... Rey needed to eat before she completley forgot to and threw the sack out her window... went to the kitchen to see her father drifting off in his chair... the tea 2/3rds drank and she dumped the rest of the medicinal beverage out the back door... grabbed some beers and the tea sandwhiches wrapped up safe, grabbed the clothing in sack and left for the wilderness... to be continued..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

at home he took his purchases and laid them out on his marital bed, on his late wifes side...wondered if there was any food prepared...

So is he expecting his wife to be the cook? Like such the stereotype of a house wife? LOL This soooooo goes with your thread title...a search for salvation in women kind

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well that was a relief...hey she's off on an adventure!

I'm hooked so far.

edit on 30-8-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Very nice Peppy....can't wait to see the rest of the story.

Peace

KD

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

who knows what he is thinking bringing a girl child to he and his wifes bed..? i am sure the wife/ma/mother cooked and so did the children...thanks for reading...women are capable as any man thus hatred from men and molestation ccurances is work force...are you suggesting salvation for women is only the kitchen and bedroom? in the character rey the choices of learning things was vast and unlimited to home and yard...
the story is like one third the way done... i will list my inspirations at the end..of tale..
again thank you any one reading sorry it will take a while to complete.

edit on 30-8-2016 by peppycat because: occurances in work force...society, the past is the past...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

thank you sorry it is not over or complete...hope you will like the rest..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

thanks i need to consume water and food regaian brain thouhgts and oner or laterwill post sooner or later...hope you are left hanging!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Okay. I'm all in. This is great stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It is captivating so far peppycat.. Give your brain a rest..

..and dream and then when the time is right, it will be the right time. Smiling Out Loud.

Peace
KD

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

thank you, i just consumed tea and peanut butter i am thinking my first hand writtten work will be rewritten on paper once more.... i get adreniline from caffine! and have a shacky hand syndrome...yikes!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

thank you Redhorse! i feel better now from knowing it doesn't have to be done in minutes...will wright soon....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yup, hahaha, I am exactly the same way. Have a beautiful day!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Rey took off running to where the Cat symbol between to womens yards was carved...her mothers source for fabric, needles, thread, tea, flour and sugar other provisions between neighbors....one widow and an actual divorcee... with kitchen windows facing one another..."here comes our angry kid again.." she looked sad and sorrowful...knowing good parenting and who needs what, still after her love passed over...
Ray was stricken as well looking upon the face of her dear nieghbor... and prayed for the two love birds to be in union for ever in eternity..." the clouds look so graceful...perhaps a good man is there?"
the sadness over came her widows sorrow and she hardly spoke, the other woman neighbor, strong as an ox ...."whats up there ya crazy kid...nice flour sack, my neighbor promised me one and i'm jealous...i'll just invite you both in and we can sort through our needles..kay?"
the two tearful women went into the house of sewing and fabric...The Widow just spoke softly, ''okay Ray, fetch me a couple more flour sacks...you already know i'm down to the nitty gritty here...."

"yes mam,please let me set these beers on the kitchen table." Ray left her own flour sack near the side door and toook out the glass bottles... setting them gently down...something smelled so yummy... rey wondered what heaven awaits...

the next side door over, Rey shoook the handle this way and that...flour sacks.... "ooooohhh" hers are the best...

rows upon rows of jars filled with sweet and savory delights upon the shelves as you enter, soft pale shades upon the windows...colors faded from the sun...potted plants on the sill..."ah flour sacks, pretty soft fabric.." Rey was feeling overcome with love..."they are so neatly folded"
...a kitty peeped from around the mud door.."White kitty! my true love...or are you?" kitty just looked stuck up and turned away... " i will win you whitey Cat...you'll see.." rey smiled a humming throaty happy noise..
" My bum licker boy still wants you ..he says..Mow Mow!"
...white kitty ever so gently moved her tail .. rey grabbed ha few flour sacks ground up from the middle of the stack and went back to the divorcees home...
thinking of that morman fellow she met at the junk yard...
to be continued...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Rey was five, her Mother and brother sick with syphylictic symptoms and a cancer sickness.... any attempts at bringing medicine, osha by the root in alchohol with petals were quickly discarded by the dad as he worked hand in hand with the pharmacy, where her beautiful and highly desired aboutt own cousin worked, plus the doctors in town...the brother kept drinking his fathers stored breast milk from the freezer, filled with antibiotics and hormones that he kept his wife on... the dear Mother.
The boy was 8 years old at this point and obeyed his dad and the medicine, like no tomorrow...
little rey loved her weakling brother, plum juicy fat she would call him, nice and tall too..." charles...i know you will over come this, mack down the way taught us both so well and sparing with you was truly heaven....that is why we speak so well....don't forget Mack."
Charles at this point looked for water and could see the clouds gathering outside the window, he didn't need to speak ...just thinking of rey and the fun they would have out past the junk yard....he fell into a dream of going into the wilderness with rey and mack for eight hours and was then sent away to another place and the mom passed of a broken heart...as they were told little charlie died after being quarantiend.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Setting off into the wilderness, having to pass through nieghbors homes, rey looked at the church and was thoughtful over the preacher...
"what will he keep me from if i say hi today?" rey just went to the side door and threw a few pebbles through a window...the boy peeked his dark little beauty marked face out and was scared over the preachers friend once more...as his english was broken and the preacher was napping...
"papers, kid...just hand me the speach...?" it was the usual request as rey loved to act just like her elderly friend, in private...
the boy understood rey's hand handsome gestures...
he scuttled about, hoping for two copies and found only one...held"Ah...i shall return this by twighlight." rey spoke and the boy shrugged his shoulders...
Rey odheld onto the good books words translated by the baptist preacher..."he he he..."
and the sunday words were as follows...
"good morning..goodly from the and kind people... there is much disaster in the world many folks died and many suffer...so be good and stay away from disgusting ,dirty, vilem and filthy thoughts of hateful actions...you know the sort...
they will lure you into actions not necessary! not neccessary i say! we here, wash our hands and faces before our super is served! Our God says this is a goodly action when or before entering a home! if your dear nieghbor asks you to remove your shoes...do you argue, tell them of a plauge upon the foot? be honest now...they are good people that offer medicine and our God is welcoming them...solet us pray.."
Rey's reading was a bit slurry from fasting and a bit of beer left over from her two favorite blondie friends she had just visited...so she reached into her flour sack and grabbed a bit of roast beef sandwhich with chedder..." thank you lord! for creating food!"
then dear rey sat down near a tree and found a bit of tobacco...wishing for a tea beverage...daydreaming over her best friend in all the world...though there was more than one best friend...
and she hoped to see both on the way into the wild...where the entry way into the woods was blocked by a grove of an area of children gaurding the way and always meeting at the same time...one hour before twighlight...and for the whole sun lowering festivities plus a half hour in the dark...rey was the only one willing to travel the woods in darkness and they all knew this...her pesky friends, Morgain, always thought she could go with rey and rey made margrain, morgains chaparone a promise to venture together...one day... just the three of them...into the heart of darkness through the woods into a safe and happy gathering...where the most beautiful woman in all the world stayed hidden...to be continued...a description of a dark and gentle being on the way!
thanks for following...!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
now, just a little music until i get to the part between after the woods visit with the medicine woman and her firt year at highschool the dance and her friends apology and then a road trip with rey and her apologetic mormon friend, Jerome!

can't wait for the story to complete itself...hopefully some time before samhain! sounded out sow wain...

new topics

top topics

join