It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in some sort of trance then I heard a man speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It was two days ago, between sleeping and waking and I could wake myself anytime.

I heard a man that seems to be making a speech. It sounded like it was recorded speech from the Cold War era and there was little static if any.

The speech was of no relevance to me, like a random message, nothing was particular for or useful to me so I quickly forgotten the content.

Then I heard a two faint beeping sound in quick succession and not only did the speech ended, I also jolted me awake!

There was no am/fm radio nearby and I was alone in my room which is shut tight. Frankly, I never heard anything like it, at least not these days and certainly no one was watching such video around.

What really surprised me how such faint and very brief beeping sound suddenly jolted me awake!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Was it your phone?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Beeping sounds have been connected with the UFO abduction experience. All the way back to Betty and Barney Hill.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Beeping sounds have been connected with the UFO abduction experience. All the way back to Betty and Barney Hill.

That's a little distressing, been hearing a lot of weird noises clicks and boops and beeps in half sleep lately.

I am sure most of ATS will sweep it under one blanket of words: hypnagogic auditory hallucination

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

This kind of thing has happened to me. I was just discussing with my sister today the fact that we live parallel to another reality and sometimes the two intersect.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A few years ago, I was heading for bed when my silence was interrupted by two men having a conversation.

The voices were faint, by very audible to my hearing. The conversation was spoken in what I recognized as Spanish.

I checked every room, TV, device.. all were off, and TVs were unplugged (I always keep them unplugged when I don't use them).

The conversation was still happening the entire time I scoped the house. I went outside (I lived in the country), to find a clue, but of course no Spanish dudes in the middle of a highway near midnight...

I went back to my bed, and the conversation was still heard this entire time... I laid down and it started to become more faint.

I believe I heard it in my own mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That's a little distressing, been hearing a lot of weird noises clicks and boops and beeps in half sleep lately.

And, of course, it's next to impossible to gauge any missing time when in bed at night ostensibly sleeping.

If I were you, I'd start keeping a log of these incidents.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If a dream, even a half-awake dream in the theta zone, can reproduce about any sound you can imagine (dream up) then to add a couple of little beeps into it at any point seems fairly logical as an explanation.

Not to demean dreams that have meaning, that can be induced, or tell important info, I accept any or all of those possibilities as legitimate aspects of what we generally label as the "dream" state.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I heard people talking while in a state of sleep paralysis once. That scared the crap out of me -- figuratively, not literally.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I have a digital recorder, which I set on voice-activated when I go to bed.

I capture all manner of bizarre stuff. I got up one morning and listened to it while making coffee. In the early hours of that morning someone was whistling.

GD spooky. I can't explain it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I rarely heard beeping sounds though (for no reason). It was two short faint beeps that is medium pitched.

Anyway, just last night, in the silence, I began hearing voices which is very rare. One voice stood out and is a woman shouting to me to "get out!"

I also saw a form which partly appeared in my room. It looked like large particles of dust suspended in midair taking a person's form and then it promptly disappeared.

The other day, I had a bad dream there were lots of children dressed in black and a hood and they were surrounding me. There's one child among them which did not wear a hood, a girl who is staring straight at me and there's a worried look on her face.

Might be the same woman yelling at me to get out. What I think atm is that I have to get out of my neighborhood, literally. I've been meaning to do that anyway, I feel like something bad might happen if I don't go elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

I capture all manner of bizarre stuff. I got up one morning and listened to it while making coffee. In the early hours of that morning someone was whistling.

This is the last thing I would do. I think trying to catch something will help attract these things which is the last thing in the world I want to attract, together with spiders!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: 123143

This is the last thing I would do. I think trying to catch something will help attract these things which is the last thing in the world I want to attract, together with spiders!

I should have posted in past-tense. I don't record anymore because what I captured scared the s**t out of me.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I've had the same thing during sleep paralysis, rather before the paralysis actually sets in. I hear what seems like radio transmissions, TV commercials being played at top volume, and one night a woman's voice reciting something in what sounded like French in my right ear. I had this a lot during my young adult years. I have it now at times, but not as often. I think it might be hereditary. My mum had the same thing growing up and was witness to some strangeness. Do you have any precog abilities in your waking life? I do but they're subtle...like asking my SO to slow down because deer might be on the road at night...and five seconds later there's deer in the road. I've had premonition dreams like not being able to find my mum in the house and she passed a month later. I think we are betweeners. Like between the waking world and another. Maybe interdimensional?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I Mediate and i heard a Disembodied Voice in my right ear i didn't let it distract me from my mediation then i heard a different voice in my left ear. I quickly took some notes on the state of mind i was in. And no I was not on Drugs. My Mind was completely blank and thats when i heard it. In fact my phone was right next to me and i was annoyed i didn't immediately record the voice on the sound recorder.

top topics

join