It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Once a few years ago,‭ ‬I was visiting CA and I saw my Deceased Maternal Grandfather.
He was walking through the back yard,‭ ‬deep in thought.

I looked in the Mirrored Closet Doors,‭ ‬there he was,‭ ‬back behind me,‭ ‬no one there.

I did this several times to make sure I wasn‭’‬t seeing things.

I didn‭’‬t speak of it for around six months,‭ ‬until I could get my head wrapped around

what I had‭ ‬seen.

We then went to Rancho Calabasas.

The original owner of the Property Hates Women.

He threw me into the Upstairs Kitchen.

It scared me,‭ ‬as I don‭’‬t like being pawed at by any Nasty spook.

When we had returned from Ventura Co.‭ ‬Fair,‭ ‬something opened my‭ ‬Bedroom Door,

came into my Bedroom and proceeded to grab me around my Ankles,‭ ‬squeezing until

my legs started to go Numb.

I Screamed for AA Michael.‭ ‬He got rid of it.

To this day,‭ ‬I still feel that thing‭’‬s Icy Paws on me.

On the Queen Mary,‭ ‬I saw the Ghost of Sarah,‭ ‬a Lady that had been Murdered on the

Ship,‭ ‬in the Changing Rooms near the Pool.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is your tenth paranormal thread in an hour.

Saturation bombing ATS this morning?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Um... No. Telling a few of my more frightening and/or chilling Stories. Sorry to offend.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychicmom
a reply to: intrptr Um... No. Telling a few of my more frightening and/or chilling Stories. Sorry to offend.

I doubt that.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Gee... I didn't know it was illegal for me to tell my Stories.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychicmom
I Screamed for AA Michael.‭ ‬He got rid of it.

To this day,‭ ‬I still feel that thing‭’‬s Icy Paws on me.

On the Queen Mary,‭ ‬I saw the Ghost of Sarah,‭ ‬a Lady that had been Murdered on the

Ship,‭ ‬in the Changing Rooms near the Pool.

Well, you are copy/pasting from somewhere.
the stories could be interesting to discuss, but its not a very well cared for thread, none of them are that you are making. no references, no information. feels like you are just doing a data dump from a chan website's paranormal database.

ATS is about having quality posts, find a single story you have, type out and give background to the thread, try to explain further, pictures and videos if relevant, etc....this isn't a horror pasta forum...its where people come together and focus break apart and explore topics...less is best when discussing personal experiences..which of the dozen threads did you want to discuss today?

And spend at least a moment formatting your text instead of just a clear copy/paste job with bad breaks and AA Michael character translation issues, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Truth be told I worked graveyard shift at a MJ dispensary,I saw all sorts of paranormal things all night long into the morning,after a while I even named the ghost,and would do what I asked at times,scared the crap out of rest of employees,made them believers

top topics

join