It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My political manifesto.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
1) To save money the Queens crown is to be sent to cash for gold and replaced with a Christmas cracker party hate.

2) Illegal immigration is to be stoped, but free travel and right to stay stay be open to any single women under 35 who is hot.

3) Illegal immigrants shall be punished by deportation to Scotland or if they are really bad.......wales.

4) a wall shall be built across the Scottish and Welch border and Mexico will pay for it.

5)Mexico will hearby pay for all walls and fences of any kind. (That what they do right?).

6) All German visitors must first go to the battle of Britain museum and walk around on there hands and needs calling "we are not worthy" for 2 hours.

7) the french are to do that for thier entire visit.

8) Every year a french virgin is to be sacrificed in trafalgar square to invoke the spirit of Lord Nelson.

9) Colour is to be spelt colour, any country that fails to do that will Be sanctioned, failure of sanctions will lead to airstrikes of spelling bees.

10) A extradition warrent will sent to the USA for George Washington s corpse for high treason.

11)Justien Bieber is to be made illegal. Possession of Bieber related material will be punishable to up to 14 years in prison and/or a £100,000 fine, distribution of Bieber material will earn up to life i prison and/or a unlimited fine, being Justien Bieber is Punishable by beheading in the tower.

12) because of 11 Canada shall face sanctions for crimes against humanity.

13) Any politician that lies, it shall be legal to kill them on a Tuesday within the boundaries of Westminster.

14) foreign aid to middle eastern countrys with bad human rights and terrorism shall be given in the form of Bacon.

15) Tea and Crumpets shall be made free and given through the National tea and crumpets service.

edit on 30-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You crazy. Lol
Love it.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

16. No pants Wednesdays.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

16. No pants Wednesdays.

But only for those under 40

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Good call

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol!
I'll repost this..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

4) a wall shall be built across the Scottish and Welch border and Mexico will pay for it.

This made me chuckle for a few mins, very funny, but I fear here in the states you might get a large following with views like that.

S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

1) Dumbledore!
2) Clinton
3) William Wallace
3 & 5) Trump
6 & 7) BLM
8) Cthulhu
9) McGonagall
10) The Doctor
11) Everybody
12) Dudley Doright
13) Holmes
14) Winston Churchill
15) Casey Jones (TMNT)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: watchitburn

16. No pants Wednesdays.

But only for those under 40

Yeah, but currently only those over 70 follow it.

top topics

join