It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i wonder if Trump would agree to AMA session here.

SO, you're up?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
So the scandals keep coming with trumpo. His long history of racism which ill probably adress in another thread, but these accusations are crazy.

Where theyres smoke theyres fire but trumpbots to arrive in 3,2,1 to defend donaldo trumpolini

First of all, why is it that you people have to lump everyone into a Trump bucket just because they disagree with you? That's got to be the most ridiculous logic I've ever seen. And a sign of a narrow-minded person who is incapable of realizing that just because someone is against one thing does not mean they are for the other thing.

You lost me in the first sentence, with the racist crap. There is not one iota of evidence that Trump is a racist. NOT ONE. Except for the mainstream drivel meant for the sheeple, that you obviously lapped right up. And no, I am most definitely not FOR Trump. I have lots of issues with him, that have nothing to do with stupid lies like 'racism'. What they DO have to do with are the people he surrounds himself with, like Chris 'Momma State' Christie, Rudy 'I let pedophiles go free' Giuliani, Sheldon 'I love Israel and you better too' Adelson, not to mention his campaign finance chair is an ex-Morgan Stanley exec, and his foreign policy advisor is the head of the CFR.

See, those are REAL ISSUES, as opposed to speculation about rapes and such. And it is incredible to me that someone who is pro Clinton even brings up the issue of 'rape', when there are a ton of women who have outed BIlly boy for sexually assaulting and/or raping them, and after these acts, Hillary comes along and threatens them to stay quiet, or else.

I mean, seriously. No one is going to give you an ounce of credibility when you just parrot crap in the mainstream. You have to have FACTS behind you, and it would help if you were actually talking about issues, but if you are going to sling #hit, at least make it the kind that isn't sticking to your candidate also...

SMH.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Holy hell. I didn't know Trump was a rapist.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh so a lawsuit brought up by "Jane Doe" who filed under a fake address is guaranteed to be legit, if it's against Donald Trump.

But VIDEO EVIDENCE of Hillary Clinton lying under investigation, earning 200 million dollars as a public servant, and leadership skills that resulted in 4 dead in Benghazi is a "Republican Lead Conspiracy".

This country is done. Done because 50 million people like you vote. Done.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

There should be a third choice on any ballet forms that lets you choose none of the candidates and display your contempt at the moronic buffoons put forward for such a lofty position as POTUS.

Because lets face it when people such as Trump and Clinton make the cut something is very, very wrong with the system.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

You talk about smoke and fire.

We can't even see Hillary's house for all the smoke around her. But just keep denying everything.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And Hillary denies all the stuff about her. But in her case there is all that evidence and the FBI and other invesigations.

SO where is the evidence in Trups case?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I don't know about rapist, but I'm positive he's a sexual predator

Too many accounts of him being sexually aggressive and his reactions when turned down, often for years after against the woman...

deffo, but i woudnt put rape passed him as well just like bill cosby,

these moneyed predators are the worst

Umm just like Bill taking all those rides on the private jet with the convicted child provider, while Hillary ran interferance.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Don't need to link them. If you truly wanted to know go to his webpage and read them.

But then that would require effort and might just put a hole in your post.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That worked for Hillary. She blamed the victim and got the guy off and then laughed about it on the interview.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Trump may have a couple skeltons in the closet, but Hillary has a grave yard behind the house.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Puppylove

Bill raped women, and Hillary attacked the victims.

There's your problem, your entire premise is based on a lie.

Is Big B a philanderer, sure he's a dog, but rapist no.

K~

WAIT i missed the part about charges being filed, an arrest, a trail. When was that?

OPPS never happened so how is Trump a rapist?

I do remember a court case and a couple big payouts in Clinton's case.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
People tend to get upset about the sad state of American politics where you have an alleged grifter running against an alleged rapist for president, but in Africa there are a lot of shifty characters running countries. Think about the state of Islam, where you have one of the world's great religions struggling against a fringe element performing all kinds of outrages and atrocities in the name of the religion.

What I am saying is that things could be much worse. At least the supporters of Hillary or The Donald are not kidnapping each other's followers and chopping their heads off. Looking around the world, America is still way ahead of the game.

I say: "Vote for your candidate and say, thank God she's just an alleged grifter or thank God he's only an alleged rapist."
edit on 31-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Well there is the issue that everybody that tries to testify against a Clinton tends to commit suicide or die in an accident.

The list is 25 to 40 long now depending on how you look at it. But I sure it is just a statistical abnormality.

what was the guys name just a month ago that was going to testify about the DNC convention, but got killed during the robbery in his house?
Or the UN guy that dropped the weights on his neck a couple days before he was going to testify?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Why not? We already had Bill, the Big Dawg, in there for eight years. What's another one?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

"At least the supporters of Hillary or The Donald are not kidnapping each other's followers and chopping their heads off".

Only because there is an active Police force and other agency's there to prevent such things taking place. There are plenty of crazies on both sides of the fence that would implement violence as a means to an end if they thought they could get away with it.

I mean just look at the amount of militias forming and that are already out there in the field so to speak. Some of those people are downright hostile and not exactly prone to seeing others point of view.

That lot would be rounding up and doing god only knows what to gay people, hippies and what they term illegals by the truck load given half the chance.
edit on 31-8-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I read that an orangutan raped a human female. Trump is also a raping orangutan. He has orange hair.
edit on 31-8-2016 by KevinIsZebraman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Why not? We already have fascists in high office.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm not going to defend Trump... That being said, do you Defend the criminal acts of Hillary? Should such a criminal and trail of bodies be tied to the PoTUS?

Go ahead, lets hear it. One criminal should not be PoTUS but the other criminal should....

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I vote to put this in the HOAX section.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join