It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Jill Harth - She attended a Trump rally where she met him and hugged him. How many people that were 'attempted to be raped' would do that? She also said this in an interview.

he concedes she even found herself getting excited at the thought that someone she knew so well was running for president. A recent Trump rally she attended seemed to confirm her decision to lie low. “‘Don’t worry about it,’ I said, ‘I’m not going to say anything bad, we’ve moved on, we’re friendly,’” Harth recalled in her interview with the Guardian. When Trump thanked her and gave her a hug, she thought he wouldn’t say anything either. The interaction, Harth said, reaffirmed her decision to stay quiet. That is, until she saw Trump dismiss media reports referencing her case as “meritless”, or worse.

The 13 year old girl...Read this article.

Link

Now, the amazing thing is that at 13 she knew Trump was racist....

and also, the showing love between a parent and a child as something other than it is sick.

rape to me is on some level worse than murder...because you have to live with it your whole life. If I for a minute thought he raped either of those two I would have to write someone onto the ballot in November.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-30T12:32:03-05:001203 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Trump Likes to blame the victim of rape and make the rapist the victim,

My brain is exploding at the fact you're a rabid supporter of Hillary Clinton, a women who made Bill's rape victims in to the enemy and her rapist husband the victim.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
as the trumpbots repeat about hillary, where there's smoke there's fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum
If there was ANY truth to those claims the media would be yelling it 24/7 - here's how "smoke" happens - Press Release: "Stinkelbaum" was reportedly groping young girls in the washroom where he was employed as an accountant, an anonymous source claims. "When I was 14 he used to follow me into the washroom" she says, not wanting to have her name published for privacy reasons. John Mackay, a well-known human rights advocate claims what Stinkelbaum did was deplorable and damaging and has likely had several victims, he said yesterday in an interview.

There's the SMOKE - and there's NO fire because its BOGUS. If you want to bash Trump, do it on facts, not speculations and innuendos and hearsay. Hillary has a VERY LONG and WELL DOCUMENTED history of killing people and taking millions in dollars as bribes from countries that abuse women. You can have her, lol - millions are awake enough to know she's lying everytime she opens her mouth. Here's a SNIPPET of Hillary's history - instead of poking at other candidates, how about you poke your own to find out who she really is? :-) www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh please... Obama is still a Kenyan Marxist Muslim to too many Conservatives.

Vote for the lesser rapist? This is where we're at.

SMFH

All you have to do is read Obama's own book , look at his idols , and look at his friends..
"Nuff Said"

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Why is anyone surprised that trump supporters have no problem with this?
These are the same people who supported the Dugger Debacle.

K~

This is the only place I hear about Trump allegations and it's usually posts from hypocritical Clinton supporters.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is how pathetic and desperate Hillary's cheerleaders have become. They have to delude themselves with unrealistic rape fantasies.

I love it!

The poor saps have nothing left on Donald. No hope of dozens of huge imminent scandals like there is for Clinton.

Trump has jumped to a 3 point lead in today's LA Times poll, up 6 points in just 3 weeks.

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i heard that hillary rapes people and that shes a sexual lesbian predator.

also dont you remember that hillary got a rapist off scot free and bragged about it years after?> that she got a guilty man set free???

hmmmmmmm which is worse? being a billionaire, and constantly having people sue you or create stories to try and extort money out of you? all of the stories are hearsay, and happened 20-30 years ago?

or someone that comes out and says yes, i defended a rapist.... yes he was guilty... and yes i got him off the hook. and by the way, my husband raped a bunch of people in the white house and i covered it up and told them all if they talk they die?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Trump raped a 13 year old little girl, he should have his sack removed & implanted in his skull.

You talking about Trump on something unproven.

Surely if he raped a lot of women as you claim, certainly at least one should have been able to prove it after all these years.

You talking about Bill Clinton on something unproven.

Funny how you only require evidence to believe one of those things.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Really? Hit piece at best. The Ivana thing was about divorce proceedings. That's been debunked. Nice timing for these type of "allegations" though, ain't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lol, I see news broke about Hillary's she DIDN'T provide to the FBI containing dozens relating to Benghazi... nice smokescreen to deflect away from the news.

How convenient we have this unknown person listing off all the attacks on every single minority... good script but they needed to make it a little more believable than a laundry list of racist comments. Can you imagine any series of conversations abusing Jews, Arabs, Hispanics and black people in between raping a 13yr old girl?

edit on 30/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If any of these allegations were even remotely true he would've been incarcerated a long time ago. Further more to start a thread off by slandering the person you're accusing of crimes clearly indicates you are not looking to share facts but to slander someone you have an emotional bias towards.

It's people like you who cause innocent men to be condemned and vilified. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Its not really that surprising considering some of the statements he has come away with like.

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Sounds like from Donald's point of view most women would force him to rape them.

Then you have some of the comments he has come away with regarding his daughter.

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

That's really creepy if you ask me.

edit on 30-8-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wait, breaking news - Donald Trump is responsible for Global Warming - Mother Gaia is going to do a video on it (her face will just be blanked out). She'll also be saying as a sidebar that she heard Trump say racist things.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You got your signals mixed.

It's Bill that has a history of sexual harassment/rape

It's Hillary that attacks the women that have been abused by Bill

It's also Hillary that defended a child rapist.

Desperate to deflect from the indefensible Clintons I see.
edit on 30-8-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That cant be true Donald does not believe in global warming.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Lets face it none of the two of them are worthy of being put forward for the position of POTUS.

Which begs the question, what the hell is going???

Simply a choice of the lesser of two evils really.

Hell of a way to run a democracy.

edit on 30-8-2016 by andy06shake because: Phones ####

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

That cant be true Donald does not believe in global warming.

He's hiding his real views about Global Warning because he knows he did it. It's definite.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yeah, the fire is your pants which are on fire.

So yeah, the fire in this case is the B.S. which, in turn, created the smoke. Herp de durr.

See, I can play, too

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think Bill Clinton beat Trump to it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join