It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The media has nothing on Trump, which is why they constantly have to contrive these fake scandals to divert from Hillary's real scandals.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh please... Obama is still a Kenyan Marxist Muslim to too many Conservatives.

Vote for the lesser rapist? This is where we're at.

SMFH

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Nope afraid not. Hell all you do is rant against Trump and his supporters. Do you support Hillary? Just curious because you certainly do not treat her in the same way.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why is anyone surprised that trump supporters have no problem with this?
These are the same people who supported the Dugger Debacle.

K~

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Trump Likes to blame the victim of rape and make the rapist the victim, instead... Here's what he said about the girl that his long-time buddy, Mike Tyson, raped.

“You have a young woman that was in his hotel room late in the evening at her own will,” Trump said ... “You have a young woman seen dancing for the beauty contest—dancing with a big smile on her face, looked happy as can be.”

So, the woman was dancing in a beauty contest, smiling and happy... Sounds guilty to me!

“It’s my opinion that to a large extent, Mike Tyson was railroaded in this case,” Trump also said in the package, which aired on Feb. 21, 1992.

Awww... poor Mikey!

Source

And here's an article on the FEDERAL lawsuit that's been filed against him and his billionaire pedophile buddy, Jeffery Epstein.

Jane Doe says that as a thirteen year old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender - the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” — after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

link   
a reply to: aethertek

I'm not sure they have no problem with this. What's scary is that the Left is ignoring their candidates closet is just as bad on this issue.

If we are to not give one side the benefit of the doubt, then in fairness we must do the same on the other.

So if we go down this road. Both candidates are still on neutral ground with each other in my book. Though taking this road to neutral ground I think it should disqualify both candidates.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh please... Obama is still a Kenyan Marxist Muslim to too many Conservatives.

Vote for the lesser rapist? This is where we're at.

SMFH

Are you saying he isn't? Please don't bring the Kenyan Marxist Muslim into this thread, it isn't about him, and the world has suffered enough already because of him.

K-thx

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
...and Bill Clinton treats women any better?

...just another Trump "hit piece"

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

What's scary is that the Left is ignoring their candidates closet is just as bad on this issue.

Spare us the BS with the false equivalency nonsense.
"But, but Hillary"

Trump raped a 13 year old little girl, he should have his sack removed & implanted in his skull.

K~

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Bill raped women, and Hillary attacked the victims.

If your against rape, then you need to tell both to # off. I don't want to hear one is ok because it's less than the other.

If we're really going here, both have to go.

I'm not pro Trump or Hillary. Both are monsters if we go here, and NEITHER deserve the presidency.

What I find disgusting is the hypocrisy here. You all claim to be against Trump because of rape allegations, but ignore the same BS on your own side. Yeah you all are so against rape and care so much about the victims.

If you truly care then I want to see you telling both candidates to stuff it. If you can't then take your hypocritical asses home.

Until we have definitive proof on either side that one is clearly guilty and the other is not, then both are either disgusting monsters that don't deserve the presidency or get the benefit of the doubt.

Either stand against Rape or don't, but don't judge one side while ignoring the other.

If we get concrete proof of rape for either side lock em away and throw away the key I say. Oh and Hillary doing what she did makes her an accomplice to Bill in my opinion.
edit on 8/30/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/30/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Bill raped women, and Hillary attacked the victims.

There's your problem, your entire premise is based on a lie.

Is Big B a philanderer, sure he's a dog, but rapist no.

K~

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The left puts more credibility in rumors, lies and hearsay than the actual truth that is presented right in their faces.

They truly live in a fantasy world, or as they like to call their "safe space".

edit on 30-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Not according to a lot of women. But they don't matter cause their allegation are against your boy Bill and not Trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Wow a lot of women & none of these women have had him convicted in either criminal or civil court.
Surely if he raped a lot of women as you claim, certainly at least one should have been able to prove it after all these years.

K~
edit on 30-8-2016 by aethertek because: e instead of a

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My rapist is better than yours, sounds like a fun game.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

All we have are allegations on both sides. When Trump gets convicted come talk.

Also they were payed off, threatened and more.

Rape is notoriously hard to prove. Especially when you sit on it too long, or wait too long after accepting a pay off to change your mind.

But once again, the left can convict one side without a conviction, but give theirs a pass because they don't have one.

Right now both have allegations.

I personally believe the victims on both sides, people of power don't like being told no, or having their power threatened in Hillary's case. I think we need to oust both Trump and the Clintons. But since hypocrisy on both sides says no.

I'm forced to stick by Stein, while comparing the other aspects of Trump and Clinton cause allegation cancels out allegation and that's what's left.
edit on 8/30/2016 by Puppylove because: for clarity

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I hate Hilary even more...

But damn, isn't obvious that Trump is the kind of guy that would rape, attack, humiliate when he doesn't get what he wants?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Also they were payed off, threatened and more.

Again you're just re-posting other peoples lies.

K~

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So your saying no one ever accused Bill of rape?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
About the racism

Published on Aug 26, 2016

Hillary made a 45 minute speech yesterday accusing Donald Trump of being a racist. Funny, the biggest racebaiter in America is shown here in the late 90s, praising Trump for working with his Rainbow coalition helping black people to get jobs in New York. If Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not accusing him, you can bet TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST. This is the oldest argument that Democrats use to cover their KKK history.

youtu.be...

edit on 30-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join