It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

If we are to believe one percent is what's reported or assumed by journalists, reporters etc.. , then we tone it down a lot... . Hillary is still a murderous traitorous demon fiend, and Donald trump cat called some lady.

That being said, I'm not voting for either or advocating for either.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: neutronflux

Why would I be worried where I dig?

Again you're assuming I support Hilary. Once again you prove my point about trump supporters mindset....

Should probably read my past posts before making assumptions

You commented here? Why would I bother to read your other posts. I am simply showing the mindset that Hillary supporters are hypocrites. Was there any other point to my comments in this thread?

Little touchy?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's amazing that you guys have all this concern for a story with zero evidence, yet Bill Clinton has several women accusing him of rape and he lied during investigation into sexual harassment. And yet you guys give Bill Clinton a complete pass. It's baffling.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
We had one in Bill Clinton and the feminists loved it!

Hillary helped attack the women who made the allegations, so for her, every woman deserves to be believed ... unless they are attacking her power play.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I'll answer now and count how many came before me.

Been there, done that with Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If Hillary can have evidence leaked and still no charges, then a story with no evidence isn't even worth mentioning...NEXT!

I also see a lot of people complaining about being labeled as Hillary supporters. Well get over it, because a bunch of people on here that get labeled as Trump supporters even though we're just voting against the proven criminal. The only difference is we bring stories that have a little evidence to back it up instead of this non-story.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: neutronflux
And Hillary never harassed and conspired against Bill's rape victims? Seems to be a hypocritical post? Not justifying anyone's behavior, but let's compare Trump allegations to Clinton allegations.

“We have to destroy her story,” Mrs. Clinton said in 1991 of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward during her husband’s first presidential campaign, according to George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton administration aide who described the events in his memoir, “All Too Human.” (Three people signed sworn affidavits saying Ms. Hamzy’s story was false.)

When Gennifer Flowers later surfaced, saying that she had had a long affair with Mr. Clinton, Mrs. Clinton undertook an “aggressive, explicit direction of the campaign to discredit” Ms. Flowers, according to an exhaustive biography of Mrs. Clinton, “A Woman in Charge,” by Carl Bernstein.

Now you are worried about women's issues? Where have you been for twenty or thirty years?

How is it hypocritical, the post isn't about Hillary

Trump supporters really need to stop doing this

Lack of support for trump doesn't = Hillary support

This black and white attitude is a symptom of a larger disease that's turned terminal

I have a rotten apple and a rotten orange. You can choose one to keep. You have to choose one, or someone else will choose for you. Either way, one is kept.

The apple has visible worms in it and fruit flies. The orange is bright orange and looks ok, but you don't like the smell of oranges.

So you are keeping the apple, and discarding the orange. You can't argue against one, and not expect the other to be supported by default.

But really it doesn't matter, the apple prefers to blame her fruit flies and worms on the orange anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This thread should go to the HOAX bin. What a joke.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yes maybe he is just like clinton drinks the blood of new born children these stories come from very reliable sources lol.
edit on 30-8-2016 by mx44z because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: savemebarry

People don't have to stoop to new lows with Trump they just have to wait for him to open his mouth.

I've not heard anything in his speeches that betray his ability to be president. Sounds like more of the same mud slinging hoping it sticks.

No he doesn't. If you listen to his economic plan the wealthy will get what they want like usual.

You really think any of the alternatives are going be changing anything? Especially by people who are funded by the very criminals that are creating almost all of the economic chaos globally? They do not have your interests in mind.

Tell me, what is your economic plan that fixes things? Is there one? Can you foment something? Will everyone agree with you? What is the magic solution...

Sounds like the wealthy will get treated equally, while not negating the benefits of hard working citizens, whilst also allowing for reconsiderations.

First, let’s talk tax reform.

Taxes are one of the biggest differences in this race.

Hillary Clinton – who has spent her career voting for tax increases – plans another massive job-killing $1.3 trillion-dollar tax increase. Her plan would tax many small businesses by almost fifty percent.

Recently, at a campaign event, Hillary Clinton short-circuited again – to use a now famous term – when she accidentally told the truth and said she wanted to raise taxes on the middle class.

I am proposing an across-the-board income tax reduction, especially for middle-income Americans. This will lead to millions of new good-paying jobs.

The rich will pay their fair share, but no one will pay so much that it destroys jobs, or undermines our ability to compete.

As part of this reform, we will eliminate the Carried Interest Deduction and other special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors, and people like me, but unfair to American workers.

While we will develop our own set of assumptions and policies, agreeing in some areas but not in others, we will be focused on the same shared goals and guided by the same shared principles: jobs, growth and opportunity.

He does? Please link them I'm ready for a good chuckle.

Pointless. You are not even interested in the prosperity and safety of your own country, I see. Go watch youtube videos if you want a chuckle, I'm not your personal comic.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Oh another diversion from Clinton.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
6 or 7 anti-Trump threads in 17 days using nothing but stories that you can only find on only 1 or 2 trash websites. I call star hunter for this one

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty, even innocent after proven guilty only applies to leftists.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Before I came to this site I got the link from WRH,was a very small group and had intelligent discussions,I see it going the way of the US media

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Let's assume for arguments sake Trump is a rapist.

So is Bill Clinton, with even more dirt.

Hillary protects Bill from these allegations and attacks these victimized women.

So still neutral ground.

When it comes to Rape if we assume Trump based on this evidence, we must do the same for Bill and Hillary.

Then neither candidate deserves the presidency.'

Vote Stein!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

The second accusation of sexual assault comes from a 1997 lawsuit. Jill Harth says she and her romantic partner were working with Trump on a business deal, when The Donald started making unwelcome sexual advances.

Could there ever be a case for 'welcomed' sexual advances from Donald Trump?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Anything, and I mean anything coming from Glenn Beck is garbage news, Fusion included. The real question one needs to ask is, do we want a certified serial rapist enabler, thief, liar, deceiver former secretary of state to be president. I think the only answer to the question is no. The hit piece on Trump is just tabloid wishful thinking from Glenn Beck.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Regarding the thread title, are you a citizen or from Australia as your information suggests? Have a dog in the fight or just stirring up BS?

"Do we want a rapist as president" is a bit misleading.

I do not think it is misleading! I 100% Believe his ex wife for sure! The way she describes the events is too plausible!

Rape is Rape, wife or not. How about his comments regarding his own daughter!!!!!!
edit on 30-8-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

How about his comments regarding his own daughter!!!!!!

He has stated that he'd like to date his daughter, people should realize he already has.

Those are some creepy pics, reminds me of those weird daddy/daughter dances the evangelical christians like.
Duggering his own daughter, the man is sick.

K~

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
This thread should go to the HOAX bin. What a joke.

There is a pending lawsuit against Trump and convicted billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (whom Bill Clinton partied with just as much as Trump did) for the rape of a then 13 year old girl back in 1994.

Snopes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join