It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: rukia

its the trumpty dumpty supporters who dont want to hear anything against theyre messiah/furer

Surfs suck, Bogs rule.

What are you in 1979? Stop the ad hominem attacks people may forgive your spelling errors.

See I can do it too. lol

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

It wouldn't surprise me to discover he took Lolita to Epstein's Little St James private Island as well.

Lots of perverted sexual shenanigans in the upper echelons of political and elite society once you understand the conspiracy of silence all the way back to Boys Town.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Well hopefully they won't vote in another asshole like you..again...Mr. SJW snowflake extrordinaire.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes he is a sexual predator who thinks his money can buy any conquest

Everyone is also missing a very important piece of the jigsaw on his behaviour,he assaults women physically behind closed doors

He ripped chunks of his ex wife's hair out in a fit of rage

HE doesn't deserve any of the respect he gets on this site,he's a wife beater

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Regarding the thread title, are you a citizen or from Australia as your information suggests? Have a dog in the fight or just stirring up BS?

"Do we want a rapist as president" is a bit misleading.

I'm closer to the US than he is, my dog is deffo bigger..

I support trump for one reason. Look at everyone stoop to obviously new lows to taint the bloke. He has the establishment shaking in their boots, and has some decent policies. Compared to the rest, well let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

Link

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

But you're just generalizing. I didn't do any of that. I just called it like it is and told you the truth. Sorry you didn't want to hear it.

However, you totally forget that people like to make things up in order to blackmail people for money. That, and the fact that there's no evidence and nothing but hearsay, I'd say that it's you who is the one who has his head in the sand. There's such a thing as not legitimate sources, okay? I bet you the farm that your sources suck.

This was done years ago, she wasn't trying to get anything....and her story is almost identical to other stories about him. Both past and present.

It follows his MO

again dismiss if you like, but with more than a few reports and his comments not only about women in general, but his daughter, it's not hard to put it together....

But hey, have some more Kool aid

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Regarding the thread title, are you a citizen or from Australia as your information suggests? Have a dog in the fight or just stirring up BS?

"Do we want a rapist as president" is a bit misleading.

I'm closer to the US than he is, my dog is deffo bigger..

I support trump for one reason. Look at everyone stoop to obviously new lows to taint the bloke. He has the establishment shaking in their boots, and has some decent policies. Compared to the rest, well let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...

He certainly does. It's a complete madhouse and even if he burns the whole thing down, Americans and the world can recoup some of the losses.

The "we" in the OP would suggest he's in the US.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

Link

Which was after her and her lawyer were both threatened by him and his henchmen that he would destroy them...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

How exactly? If she was indeed the victim, she would have so much more to gain by pursuing this. Or maybe she was paid to change her story.

She made out well in the divorce.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|||||||||||||||

Oh my!

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Mainly because if there was anything to these allegation, don't you think a shark scheisster lawyer like Hillary Clinton would be all over it, using it for everything it's worth?

That's the main reason I wonder if there is even any truth or substance to any of it.

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

edit on 30-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And Hillary never harassed and conspired against Bill's rape victims? Seems to be a hypocritical post? Not justifying anyone's behavior, but let's compare Trump allegations to Clinton allegations.

“We have to destroy her story,” Mrs. Clinton said in 1991 of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward during her husband’s first presidential campaign, according to George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton administration aide who described the events in his memoir, “All Too Human.” (Three people signed sworn affidavits saying Ms. Hamzy’s story was false.)

When Gennifer Flowers later surfaced, saying that she had had a long affair with Mr. Clinton, Mrs. Clinton undertook an “aggressive, explicit direction of the campaign to discredit” Ms. Flowers, according to an exhaustive biography of Mrs. Clinton, “A Woman in Charge,” by Carl Bernstein.

Now you are worried about women's issues? Where have you been for twenty or thirty years?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
And Hillary never harassed and conspired against Bill's rape victims? Seems to be a hypocritical post? Not justifying anyone's behavior, but let's compare Trump allegations to Clinton allegations.

“We have to destroy her story,” Mrs. Clinton said in 1991 of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward during her husband’s first presidential campaign, according to George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton administration aide who described the events in his memoir, “All Too Human.” (Three people signed sworn affidavits saying Ms. Hamzy’s story was false.)

When Gennifer Flowers later surfaced, saying that she had had a long affair with Mr. Clinton, Mrs. Clinton undertook an “aggressive, explicit direction of the campaign to discredit” Ms. Flowers, according to an exhaustive biography of Mrs. Clinton, “A Woman in Charge,” by Carl Bernstein.

Now you are worried about women's issues? Where have you been for twenty or thirty years?

How is it hypocritical, the post isn't about Hillary

Trump supporters really need to stop doing this

Lack of support for trump doesn't = Hillary support

This black and white attitude is a symptom of a larger disease that's turned terminal

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

But it is but a list of allegations (as already pointed out).

Therefore, if Billary Clinton isn't to be compared herein (it being Election year), then every person herein issuing weight to these allegations should also be applying the same methodology to Billary. OP should have a thread going about it after this one. Or you might make it?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Like I said, with Hillary's character assassination of Bill's victims, where have you been on women's issues for twenty or thirty years.

Be careful where you dig, might not like what gets uncovered.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Obviously ties with Jeffrey Epstein makes Bill a paedophile. Isn't that that one of the original poster's arguments?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
OP is on a roll lately with all these stories about trump. And none of them have been of any decency.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why would I be worried where I dig?

Again you're assuming I support Hilary. Once again you prove my point about trump supporters mindset....

Should probably read my past posts before making assumptions

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just food for thought, in France, in 2011, Dominique Strauss-Kahn (very wealthy), not new in politics, was running for president, and was getting a very large following (would have probably beat François Hollande). Was accused of rape during his campaign by Nafissatou Diallo, he was walked out on TV in handcuffs. Many believe it was setup, but he couldn't really do much against a rape allegation, Nafissatou Diallo dropped charges against a certain amount of monies, then left France for Senegal to build a luxury hotel.

Also note that DSK was released on parole during the trial, because Nafissatou Diallo had lied to the grand jury and there was also proof of money laundering on her behalf.

edit on 30-8-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Look at everyone stoop to obviously new lows to taint the bloke.

People don't have to stoop to new lows with Trump they just have to wait for him to open his mouth.

He has the establishment shaking in their boots

No he doesn't. If you listen to his economic plan the wealthy will get what they want like usual.

has some decent policies.

He does? Please link them I'm ready for a good chuckle.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

wether they true or not how can people even vote for either of them. not like putting trumps name in the dirt makes hillary a better choice in any means.

Hillary = World war 3
Trump = Civil race war

both = Depopulation and liberties taken away due to a pandemic.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join