It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald trump a rapist -- do we want a rapist as president:?:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So the scandals keep coming with trumpo. His long history of racism which ill probably adress in another thread, but these accusations are crazy.
bill was a cereal philanderer but is donald a racist and a rapist? seeing his character and the slimeball tactis he applies why should this also count for his sex life. like Bill Cosby theyre are plenty of accusations.

fusion.net...

While The Donald’s reputation as a womanizer is well known, the public doesn’t often talk about these accusations. But according to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate.

He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the first and most famous accusation comes from Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump. During a deposition in the ’90s, Ivana described a harrowing scene in which Trump held her arms back, pulled at her hair, and raped her in a fit of rage. She herself used the word “rape.”

The details of the incident were made public in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, written by the journalist Harry Hurt III. Trump denies this incident took place, and before the book hit shelves his lawyers required that it include a statement at the front written by Ivana, in which she walks back her use of the word “rape.”

gross donald, what have you to say but throwing piles of money and lawyers at the problem>

The second accusation of sexual assault comes from a 1997 lawsuit. Jill Harth says she and her romantic partner were working with Trump on a business deal, when The Donald started making unwelcome sexual advances. In a lawsuit filed against Trump, she says he leered at her inappropriately, groped her on several occasions without her consent, and even “attempted rape.” In her lawsuit, Harth describes a scene in which Trump took her into one of his children’s bedrooms at his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, threw her against th

The third case against Trump comes via a recent federal lawsuit filed in June 2016 in the State of New York by “Jane Doe.” In the suit, Doe alleges that Trump raped her back in 1994, when she was just 13 years old. According to legal docs, Doe says she attended parties with Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein—a registered sex offender known in the media as the “billionaire pedophile.” Doe, who was trying to become a model, says it was during these parties that Trump initiated sexual contact with her on several occasions and on one occasion allegedly raped her.

According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a “savage sexual attack.” Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming “that he would do whatever he wanted.” In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family’s life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

then trump threatened to kill her. do we want this character to rule the usa

Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

hes also accused of child rape

An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.

If the Bill Cosby case has taught us anything, it is to not disregard rape cases against famous men. Serious journalists have publicly apologized for turning a blind eye to the Cosby accusers for over a decade, notwithstanding the large number of women who had come forward with credible claims. And now history is repeating itself.

Where theyres smoke theyres fire but trumpbots to arrive in 3,2,1 to defend donaldo trumpolini
edit on 30-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations.

Indictments? Arraignments? ANYTHING other than hearsay?

Where theyres smoke theyres fire but trumpbots to arrive in 3,2,1 to defend donaldo trumpolini

How about just a smidgeon of truth?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

of course he denies it just like bill cosbvy denies it

you trumpbots are fooled so easily

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

How about truthbot, my BS meter went off.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I remember this story from a few months ago. But I've pretty much written it off at this point, unless something more concrete provided. Mainly because if there was anything to these allegation, don't you think a shark scheisster lawyer like Hillary Clinton would be all over it, using it for everything it's worth?

That's the main reason I wonder if there is even any truth or substance to any of it.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

No, you're just really gullible and believe everything you read on the Internet.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't know about rapist, but I'm positive he's a sexual predator

Too many accounts of him being sexually aggressive and his reactions when turned down, often for years after against the woman...

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Positive based on what? Your opinions, that's what.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

No, you're just really gullible and believe everything you read on the Internet.

i think that statement applies to the trumpbots who regurgitate every story about hillary From every malware sourced right wing website as truth

'does hillary wear diapers'

'did hilary take a dump on stage
'

'does hilary have stage 3 tonge cancer
'

always the same if its about hilary its true but if its about trumpty dumpty its all lies by the msn
edit on 30-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Too many accounts of him being sexually aggressive and his reactions when turned down, often for years after against the woman...

deffo, but i woudnt put rape passed him as well just like bill cosby,

these moneyed predators are the worst

link   

The reports you can google them and find them, or you can continue w your head in the sand

One of the more famous instances was a British reporter who be harassed after for YEARS

+5 more 
link   

But you're just generalizing. I didn't do any of that. I just called it like it is and told you the truth. Sorry you didn't want to hear it.

However, you totally forget that people like to make things up in order to blackmail people for money. That, and the fact that there's no evidence and nothing but hearsay, I'd say that it's you who is the one who has his head in the sand. There's such a thing as not legitimate sources, okay? I bet you the farm that your sources suck.
edit on 30-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

its the trumpty dumpty supporters who dont want to hear anything against theyre messiah/furer

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

So.. let me get this straight... Trump no evidence whatsoever...

So who do you want as the new power in thief ....re: chief, Lord of the SJW's?

edit on 8/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

One of these things is not like the other. I'll ask again. How many indictments has there been regarding Trump and rape? Are there any charges being brought forth? I'm not a huge fan of Trump but surely you can come up with some better bashing material.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

id like the one fomr iceland the woman

how bout you unawareness

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

I'm in cannington, I'll wear my Hillary for Prison t-shirt and you can throw eggs and threaten to kill me at perth train station.

Then we'll see who's got the biggest dog in this fight...

You're Embarrassing Perth, stop it.

edit on 30-8-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The reports you can google them and find them, or you can continue w your head in the sand

One of the more famous instances was a British reporter who be harassed after for YEARS

Go against trump, you may get harassed and have your feelers hurt.

Go against clinton, say hello to my liddle fran...

rofl.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Hahaha what? I'm just saying that you must be gullible to believe something that sensationalized. You're the one bringing up Bill Cosby and looking like a fool, not me. How dare you undermine what Cosby did to women. You think that it's okay to accuse someone innocent of being a rapist and a predator with no evidence? I think you have no regard for anyone other than yourself.
edit on 30-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Regarding the thread title, are you a citizen or from Australia as your information suggests? Have a dog in the fight or just stirring up BS?

"Do we want a rapist as president" is a bit misleading.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join