It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it's all part of the plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Recently Assange released a message saying he'd destroy Hillary before September 26th:
Message to Hillary

However, something does not sit with me about Assange, people have been seeing him as a messenger, a prophet of our time, a martyr. If Clinton does bail out as she seeming is partially doing now since the recent dump of information, we know for sure that they would never let Trump win.

So, What if maybe! Just maybe! They will stage a false flag to cause a war or something greater allowing Obama to stay in power?
What if Assange targeting Hillary came from a higher up command to ensure Obama staying in the position?

The doomsday clock has been moved 3 minutes to midnight last year what if we are merely 5-10 seconds away?
3 Minute to Midnight!

Tensions are rising between Russia and U.S, Putin has been part taking in drills with China and his Euro Asian Union allies. Alone this year every division has been mobilized for training in all regions and certain installations have also been moved towards the Ukrainian Border the S300 and S400. The Russian fleet has been on high alert and so has the Chinese fleet as well.

I don't know it might be a delusion for all I know, but the U.S elections, Assange releasing the dump and side stepping Trump more than Hillary, the hatred of Trump by most of the American population who has an IQ above 90, Obama acting very confident that Trump would not be president and Hillary now traveling less. What if it's all just a big great plan to ensure Obama stays in power?

Also - What if the economy collapses this month and will be the partial cause of the war?

I'm going crazy with these "What ifs"

What are your theories?

edit on 30-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: Correction

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Anyone but Hillary.

And you're right about plans, I mean plots to to conquer the world.

Just the latest bid.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Anyone but Hillary.

Just the latest bid.

If I know the ones in charge and I do they want to carry out the Biblical Prophecy. So, that implies that Babylon (America) needs it's Whore (Killary) as they call her these days.

Hmm..

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
They don't need Assange to start WWIII. Many people are obsessed with Obama not leaving office. He will be soon. Many people will happy and know that the country will be fixed since every problem from the last 10 to 15 years has been caused by him.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

originally posted by: intrptr

Anyone but Hillary.

Just the latest bid.

If I know the ones in charge and I do they want to carry out the Biblical Prophecy. So, that implies that Babylon (America) needs it's Whore (Killary) as they call her these days.

Hmm..

You mean the biblical whore of babylon, the woman in red?

She quotes Cesar, too.

I have a different take on that meaning, but wouldn't put it past megalomaniacs to believe they are "Gods" chosen , arrogant bastards, I mean pricks I mean... ah hell, bitches rule.

Wo man in red

edit on 30-8-2016 by intrptr because: link

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

The plan is simple. Hillary will have to quit and Biden will take her place and win as he will appear to be the only contender that seems reasonable. And everyone will give a sigh of relief.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
They don't need Assange to start WWIII. Many people are obsessed with Obama not leaving office. He will be soon. Many people will happy and know that the country will be fixed since every problem from the last 10 to 15 years has been caused by him.

I mean he's part of it! That sneaky guy!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if you read the prophecy though, to me, it doesn't fit into the whore being a single person though..
sounds more like our monetary system, and how we enforce it onto the world..

but, to the topic on hand..

I've been wondering why it is that the leaders of this country are trying to screw up as much as they possibly can....
like, are they trying (and succeeding by the way), to convince us that our form of gov't just can't work in the modern age in hopes that we will ditch to "something better"...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Assange is just a Russian spy. I wonder when people will realize that and stop pretending he is a some awesome hero to the little guy?

Snowden is more of a hero to me than that clown.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Assange is just a Russian spy. I wonder when people will realize that and stop pretending he is a some awesome hero to the little guy?

Snowden is more of a hero to me than that clown.

I'm actually saying Assange is not the hero in my OP and I think he's in on it, because let's admit they would have killed him if he wasn't and this whole whistle blower thing would have died off in a few months after his death. Just how we moved on with all the others that were killed off that spoke out.

Snowden is a bit more reliable to the hero status I believe in a way, but still Assange gives me an off vibe there must be something about him

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yea. That's what I'm getting at. For the longest time he was just hanging on the fringes of the CT world with mediocre releases then suddenly he gets all this juicy info and instead of just data dumping it all at once like someone without an agenda would do, he is trying to trickle out the releases to damage Hillary's campaign chances. But here's the thing, if what he had was TRULY as damaging as he claims, it wouldn't matter when he released the info, the resulting investigation/arrest would put an end to her campaign chances.

On top of that, we have all the recent news about the Russians hacking the DNC and them being sympathetic towards the Trump campaign. This is why everything about Assange rings hollow to me. I don't trust him at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mostly trust Assange. I don't see the Russian spy thing.

The OP is false. Assange never promised to destroy Hillary. That's not how he operates. He receives information, and releases it, letting the media and public decide if it's worth talking about. He never makes promises to bury, destroy, ruin, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

Sure looks like a promise to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

What?.. You know you just said every problem from 10-15 years has been caused by Obama?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The plan is simple. Hillary will have to quit and Biden will take her place and win as he will appear to be the only contender that seems reasonable. And everyone will give a sigh of relief.

I'd vote for Biden over Trump every day and twice on Sundays.

Hillary vs. Trump is the absolute worst choice the American people have ever had.

We're a flocking mess....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Not buying the authenticity of that. Surprised anyone else is.

Look at this part from the interview:

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this,I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Why the initial caps? And why does this interview only show up on odd fringe sites?

edit on 30-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's a good question. I'm not sure why either. Though I've seen those quoted words floating around here for a while. I normally don't believe right wing fringe sites either, but those are the ones so focused on Assange. The rest of the MSM doesn't seem to care about him.

I mean I'm mostly just speculating here. I'm not saying anything with any relative confidence here. It's just that the circumstances surrounding his info leak this time are AWFULLY suspicious considering what we know about Russia's hacking activities lately.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I can tell you why the interview is only on fringe sites and why there's initial caps in Assange's supposed quotes. It's because it's false. The initial caps are due to laziness. They copied from the title and pasted into Assange's dialogue. It's fake. The reason you've seen it all over ATS is because the Alt-Right is lunacy and ignorance and they don't have a single brain cell among them... They are Trump's beloved uneducated.

This belongs in the hoax bin along with the other threads referencing this bogus interview.

edit on 30-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Then we will attack with all abandon.
edit on 30-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think they own everyone, all sides. Nothing happens unless it is allowed.

top topics

join