It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Recorded In Gillette Wyoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a question here. What criteria does rsoe edis use to determine a supervolcanos last activity? Every here or there the date changes. Both YS and Island park have been updated to Aug 30th along with New Zealand. So what changed? I recall the last YS date being Aug 3rd or something like that.

edit on 30-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I seen some of these YouTube video's. It is so easy to fake... They take audio of something like a squeaking door hinge then slow down the audio, add reverb and add it to the video. Stay skeptical with these, just people trying to get views in my opinion. If it is true... definitely creepy. Maybe a volcanic burp or military voice of God weapon. ;D
edit on 30-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
These sounds are often found to be machinery at work. Anything being drilled underground can cause strange sounds or vibrations that bounce off other structures.

Last year I had the strangest sound coming out of my counter tops in my kitchen! I'm opening cupboards to see if something is going on in there. Is it my coffee maker? I thought maybe my kitchen Aid stand mixer turned itself on, I unplugged it, still going. It was vibrating hard but only on my counters, near these appliances and close to my sink. I go outside to see if it's out there, not a sound. I text my son , come check my house, I'm scared something is about to blow and by the way is there any work going on near my house. He says further down the highway they are doing water main work. It went on for a few hours then stopped. I recorded it, but deleted the file once I realized it was nothing. It sounded so strange

I would look into any work being done around there. Or these quakes are from drilling going on.
edit on 30-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

I can honestly tell you that it is a phenomenon. It could be faked by some people, but I have witnessed it myself. I didn't have time to drive and see if I could find the origin of the sound that day, and I heard it a BUNCH of times that day. It is possible that it could be some type of wind-turbulence effect, but I don't have the equipment to prove or disprove that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join