It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald J. Trump -vs- Hillary D. Clinton.. The 2016 Presidential Debates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well Steve Jobs and Bill Gates did not finish college and I think they did ok.....that is such an old attack.

What are you responding to?

Trump often brags about his education and his degree from Wharton...So I am doubly confused.

The debates will be very interesting. No one will be crushed.

My money says otherwise.

Trump should release his tax returns the day before.....

He will never release them...and that would lead to a world of uncomfortable questions for him on the debate stage.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump should release his tax returns the day before.....

That would be a smart move on his part. While he's at it, he should release his official medical records too.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Indigo5

Those that have met with Trump for debate prep have said that he has thus far refused to practice or do mock debates.

?????
Keep deluding yourselves that he'll be unprepared for the debates, Hillary supporters.

Trump Prepares for Debates with Roger Ailes and Laura Ingraham

The Republican candidate is aggressively preparing for the upcoming debates.

He "is really preparing for the debate every day,” said Kellyanne Conway, Trumps campaign manager on Sunday on The Cats Roundtable by radio host John Catsimatidis.

Laura Ingraham may play Clinton in Trump debate practice: report
trueviralnews.com...

See here

He has been especially resistant to his advisers’ suggestions that he take part in mock debates with a Clinton stand-in.

At their first session devoted to the debate, on Aug. 21 at Mr. Trump’s club in Bedminster, N.J., the conservative radio host Laura Ingraham was on hand to offer counsel and, if Mr. Trump was game, to play Mrs. Clinton, said Trump advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the debate preparations were supposed to be kept private. He declined.

Instead, Mr. Trump asked a battery of questions about debate topics, Mrs. Clinton’s skills and possible moderators, but people close to him said relatively little had been accomplished.

Mr. Trump, in the interview, said he saw little use in standing at lecterns and pretending to debate his opponent.

“I know who I am, and it got me here,” Mr. Trump said, boasting of success in his 11 primary debate appearances and in capturing the Republican nomination over veteran politicians and polished debaters. “I don’t want to present a false front. I mean, it’s possible we’ll do a mock debate, but I don’t see a real need.”

www.nytimes.com...

Your source says he's not preparing. I have a source which says he's seriously preparing. I guess we'll be able to tell the level of debate prep after the first debate.

No..your source was on 8/27 before the first preparation meeting...that is why it said Laura Ingrahm was GOING TO play Hillary Clinton in a mock debate etc.

My Source is AFTER that debate prep meeting...where Trump told Laura Ingrahm he didn't need her cuz he didn't believe in doing mock debates. My source is the Trump crew discussing what actually went down. Your source is them all optimistic BEFORE the first prep meeting.

Yours:
BEFORE
trueviralnews.com...

Mine
AFTER

He has been especially resistant to his advisers’ suggestions that he take part in mock debates with a Clinton stand-in.

At their first session devoted to the debate, on Aug. 21 at Mr. Trump’s club in Bedminster, N.J., the conservative radio host Laura Ingraham was on hand to offer counsel and, if Mr. Trump was game, to play Mrs. Clinton, said Trump advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the debate preparations were supposed to be kept private. He declined.

Instead, Mr. Trump asked a battery of questions about debate topics, Mrs. Clinton’s skills and possible moderators, but people close to him said relatively little had been accomplished.

Mr. Trump, in the interview, said he saw little use in standing at lecterns and pretending to debate his opponent.

“I know who I am, and it got me here,” Mr. Trump said, boasting of success in his 11 primary debate appearances and in capturing the Republican nomination over veteran politicians and polished debaters. “I don’t want to present a false front. I mean, it’s possible we’ll do a mock debate, but I don’t see a real need.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Those that have met with Trump for debate prep have said that he has thus far refused to practice or do mock debates.

?????
Keep deluding yourselves that he'll be unprepared for the debates, Hillary supporters.

He "is really preparing for the debate every day,” said Kellyanne Conway, Trumps campaign manager on Sunday on The Cats Roundtable by radio host John Catsimatidis.

trueviralnews.com...

See here

www.nytimes.com...

Your source says he's not preparing. I have a source which says he's seriously preparing. I guess we'll be able to tell the level of debate prep after the first debate.

No..your source was on 8/27 before the first preparation meeting...that is why it said Laura Ingrahm was GOING TO play Hillary Clinton in a mock debate etc.

My Source is AFTER that debate prep meeting...where Trump told Laura Ingrahm he didn't need her cuz he didn't believe in doing mock debates. My source is the Trump crew discussing what actually went down. Your source is them all optimistic BEFORE the first prep meeting.

Yours:
BEFORE
trueviralnews.com...

Mine
AFTER

www.nytimes.com...

Is there a possibility Trump said this according to your source, as a ruse to get Hillary think he'll come in totally unprepared and give her a false sense of security? Nah, that couldn't happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

?????

trueviralnews.com...

See here

www.nytimes.com...

Yours:
BEFORE
trueviralnews.com...

Mine
AFTER

www.nytimes.com...

Is there a possibility Trump said this according to your source, as a ruse to get Hillary think he'll come in totally unprepared and give her a false sense of security? Nah, that couldn't happen.

That's "possible" but severely unlikely, but Trump has repeatedly bragged how he didn't prepare for the 11 Nomination debates and he "won"...and he has publicly said in interviews that he thinks preparing for the debates risks making him appear scripted...and frankly he doesn't enjoy focusing too long on one topic...he only stays on message with a tele-prompter..

I won't comment on "delusions"..
edit on 30-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Greetings to the divided audience..

To make things interesting as opposed to typing about Your hopes and wishes. Just like in the religion™ forums where a certain group thinks they have a lock on what will happen/not happen if'n You don't subscribe to the same flavor.

Nobody knows what either CROOK will do, because ALL the candidates aren't allowed to participate, is it really a Presidential Debate or is it a 'Presidential Debate featuring 2 of the candidates"?

For those who are actively promoting 'Your candidate' -

Do You think Your Candidate would still participate if a machine was strapped to their body and if a "Lie" was told the wearer would receive 5,000 volts if caught lying and 10,000 volts if caught lying about money?

Would they be truthful if someone they loved was wearing the 'Truth Suit'?

How about it was somebody they didn't know and was a 'naturalized citizen'?

I bet the suit would NEVER be worn...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You sure. You see, when someone is hiding something or is worried they put it out there. He is using the tax returns not only as bait but to show that they really do not matter.

I think he has been baiting her with the health records all along.

Watch this....

She is screwed. She does not answer a question

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-30T15:19:33-05:000333 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

?????

trueviralnews.com...

See here

www.nytimes.com...

Yours:
BEFORE
trueviralnews.com...

Mine
AFTER

www.nytimes.com...

That's "possible" but severely unlikely, but Trump has repeatedly bragged how he didn't prepare for the 11 Nomination debates and he "won"...and he has publicly said in interviews that he thinks preparing for the debates risks making him appear scripted...and frankly he doesn't enjoy focusing too long on one topic...he only stays on message with a tele-prompter..

Well, if he doesn't prepare to at least gain some insight into the issues, he'll lose miserably as Hillary already will stomp him on the issue part. I've never denied she wasn't a skillful debater. Again, I say, we'll the results after the first debate.

As far as commenting on "delusions", that's a smart move on your part. I see your previous "delusions" comment, you included a personal attack against me using a derogatory term and your reply was summarily removed for a manner's violation. Don't think I didn't notice.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

?????

trueviralnews.com...

See here

www.nytimes.com...

Yours:
BEFORE
trueviralnews.com...

Mine
AFTER

www.nytimes.com...

Well, if he doesn't prepare to at least gain some insight into the issues, he'll lose miserably as Hillary already will stomp him on the issue part. I've never denied she wasn't a skillful debater. Again, I say, we'll the results after the first debate.

He has had over a year to gain insight into issues and still has shown no indication of growth in understanding. If anything his clarity has muddied on the issues, which is a feat unto itself given his views were less than specific to begin with.

As far as commenting on "delusions", that's a smart move on your part. I see your previous "delusions" comment, you included a personal attack against me using a derogatory term and your reply was summarily removed for a manner's violation. Don't think I didn't notice.

Deriding folks that are simply adding real information to the discussion as "delusional Hillary Supporters" is broekn thinking and vitriolic. My opinion on that matter stands.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Indigo5

If that is true, it's not a smart move by Trump.

It is very important to prepare yourself for a debate and in that prep you can learn quite a bit about your weaknesses and the weaknesses of your opponent.

Honestly...If I was Trump I would just show up and act the precise opposite of how I had acted for the previous 12 months. Refer to her as "Secretary Clinton", maybe start the debates with praising her past work...She might have an aneurism on the spot from the fluster and shock.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Deriding folks that are simply adding real information to the discussion as "delusional Hillary Supporters" is broekn thinking and vitriolic. My opinion on that matter stands.

The term "delusional Hillary supporters" is tame compared to what others on here (I'm not saying you) have characterized all Trump supporters as. If you really want to see vitriolic and broken thinking, I can name at least three members who have used far worse descriptions than "delusional" towards those of us who don't fall lockstep with Hillary.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If she plans to attack him, it will look really good when he's up there talking about an immigration plan and her rebuttal is. "You're racist!"

Then when we talk about terrorism her rebuttal is "You're a bigot!"

Then when we talk about the economy, she accuses him of molesting his daughter.

I'm sure that will win for her.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If she plans to attack him, it will look really good when he's up there talking about an immigration plan and her rebuttal is. "You're racist!"

Even when he talks about an immigration plan and it sounds fair, she'll spin it saying that's not the "American way"

She knows that's a move on him in this election (the wall)

She'll press the racist image on him. It's easy because he's been so vocal about our security on our borders or our security in general.

She's going to continue petting and feeding the herd.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Imhere because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

Wikileaks doesn't have her private server emails. They have the DNC files the Russians hacked. The 15k was released by the state dept by court order to judicial watch.
I know since apparently there's a new email hack and release every week that it can get confusing. Wiki doesn't have any Clinton state dept emails.
They never did.

Oh the Russian's hacked? This is how I know how influenced you are by CNN/Huffington Post.

The DNC files were leaked by an insider, but the Clinton campaign wants the whole country to blame Russia.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Nikola014

Funny. She has a press conference after every speech. Just small .

Here's Donald not answering the questions asked at a presser in July. This is so much better than not having press conferences. What a joke this guy is.

www.washingtonpost.com...

LOL you mean like the one where a few so called reporters with cell phones ask her a question and she goes into crazy lady mode for like 10 seconds? She is just regurgitating the same failed policies Obama did.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: ketsuko

Even when he talks about an immigration plan and it sounds fair, she'll spin it saying that's not the "American way"

She knows that's a move on him in this election (the wall)

She'll press the racist image on him. It's easy because he's been so vocal about our security on our borders or our security in general.

She's going to continue petting and feeding the herd.

The discussion around here always does better when people veer toward objectivity.

Step outside what you "want" to happen or who you are "rooting for" or who you "don't like"...

Hillary is not one to bark insults...she is one to position or encourage her opponent to say stupid things.

I think Trump needs to do some serious preparation.

I watched his speech last night and it was virtually the exact speech he has given at the last two rallies, word for word, phrase for phrase, read off the teleprompter.

Bannon and Kelly-Anne have him on script, reading from the teleprompter now, but the debate is raw Trump with all the rhetorical danger that comes with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join