It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald J. Trump -vs- Hillary D. Clinton.. The 2016 Presidential Debates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
August 29, 2016

First, as an FYI.. here's a link for information on the Presidential and Vice Presidential debates this Fall.

Schedules, Media, Locations: www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...

As we progress through the debates, on our way to the November 8th Presidential Election, I'll update this thread with debate-related news. All who wish to contribute relevant content are welcome to do so.

I would to START THINGS OFF by pointing out something from the Hillary Clinton camp. She and her advisors are working really hard to find weak spots in Donald Trump's personality. Apparently, Hillary thinks that if she can hit candidate Trump in some "tender areas" during their first debate on September 28th, he'll lose his train of thought, or call her something really insulting.. or maybe, start crying like a baby, LOL.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

IMO, This is pure Hillary, in all her devious glory. She will gladly throw hurtful emotional punches, right out of the starting gate. It's also an indicator of how little "real" dirt her team was able to dig up on Donald Trump. Instead of prepping to debate policy issues, Hillary Clinton is focusing on the psychology angles.

Thankfully, Donald has enough meaningful anti-Hillary content, that he won't have to go for her psychological weaknesses. If anything, his challenge is prioritizing which Hillary and Obama disasters to focus on, since the debates are only 90 minutes long. Plus he'll need to continually reinforce why his new direction is vastly superior to what Obama has brought, and his twin, Hillary Clinton, will continue to deliver.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/30/2016 by carewemust because: Punctuation experiment with title. ATS is weird with title punctuation

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully, Donald has enough meaningful anti-Hillary content,

keep telling yourself that!

How will poor Donald answer the simple question....

Why did you lie when you said you would release your tax returns?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm interested to see how Donald Trump plans on getting substantial support from minorities in these next two months.

Also from college educated Women and from college educated men.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

HelloBruce! We'll find out on September 28th, if Hillary is not too distracted to ask that question.

edit on 8/30/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Me too! I think it will be a fascinating process to watch. America loves the underdog. (I heard that on ESPN once.)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Three debates over the course of 3 1/2 weeks?

Can Hillary keep up with such a gruesome and hectic schedule?

Hope her team has access to plenty of caffeine pills.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta say, I've never been this psyched to see a presidential debate. I really hope Trump really digs in. So many open wounds to attack!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

IMO, This is pure Hillary, in all her devious glory.

IMO it's simple pure logic.

It's not brain science to know Trump can dish it out, but can't take it.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yep! If he can simply ask her why she did something, or her Clinton Foundation did something, Hillary will mentally short-circuit, or tell one of her effortless lies. Afterwards, fact-checking will expose the REAL Hillary for America to see. I hope Donald Trump does a good job of studying the facts ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Gotta say, I've never been this psyched to see a presidential debate. I really hope Trump really digs in. So many open wounds to attack!

Oh, I expect Trump will pull every trick he thinks he can get away with.

Answering the real questions?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
He's already gotten a small debate team going for him. She's not gonna know what hits her if he stays on point, which I have a feeling he will for these debates.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

IMO, This is pure Hillary, in all her devious glory.

IMO it's simple pure logic.

It's not brain science to know Trump can dish it out, but can't take it.

He's already proven during the republican debates that he can't handle debates

However his supporters will think he's doing great regardless how much of an idiot he looks...

It truly is amazing

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
He's already gotten a small debate team going for him. She's not gonna know what hits her if he stays on point, which I have a feeling he will for these debates.

This is her second to round in debates. She's going to destroy him

Trump can't stay on point w out degrading to insults and deflection....

"Mr trump what do you think of the nuclear triad"
Trump: Just look at all these wonderful people here, they sure are beautiful, you know all my supporters are just gorgeous, They look great... But yes I like nukes, I have all the best nukes, you know people say my nukes really do the best job.....let's build a wall..

(Trump fans rejoice and clap and whistle). ( everyone else looks dumbfounded)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I'm interested to see how Donald Trump plans on getting substantial support from minorities in these next two months.

Also from college educated Women and from college educated men.

I'm college educated and voting Trump, not like it matters much. Since when did people that got a degree mattered more than others? Thank you for the automatic assumption that I'm an expert everything politics.

Guess you should follow my lead and vote Trump because I'm smarter than the rest.
edit on 30-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
He won't say anything worthwhile, because he doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.

then afterwards, all he will comment on is that "he won".

He's a five year old in a wrinkled overstuffed suit.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hope you realize you just showed us how Hillary answers questions.

Oh, wait, she doesn't. And didn't do so in over 260 days. Never mind, my mistake

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hope you realize you just showed us how Hillary answers questions.

Oh, wait, she doesn't. And didn't do so in over 260 days. Never mind, my mistake

When I read comments such as this, I can't help but wonder if it's due to the inability to process information in a logical way, or if it's purely emotional. This man has nothing. Build a wall. Fix our problems "and do it fast". He gives nothing substantial because he has nothing substantial to give. What are his policies? Do you even know? Because if you do you are the only one. Mostly it's just his peers guessing about what he might do. Build a wall. Kill ISIS FAST. Stop the killing in the country FAST. Create millions of jobs FAST. Protect our police officers FAST.

Please provide his policies on how he intends to do all this without raising taxes and without killing millions of innocent people.

How? You don't know. Nobody does. He doesn't know, because there is no way to do it. He's full of cow excrement.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Looks like either way ya slice it and thats even if Obama suspended the elections and one of the VP candidates became next in line----Not only are we all fuked but so are they and so is the entire planet.

Just a hunch
edit on 30-8-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh yeah, we are 70 odd days away from the election and his policies are "TO BE ANNOUNCED".

This might be a clue that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
edit on 8/30/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

All you need to do is watch his rallies, where he speaks about his policies clearly. But, I guess it's easily to just bash on someone, based on what you are hearing from your media. With comments like this, you just show how superficial your knowledge is.

But, here are his policies: POLICIES

And why did you quote my comment for your little rant? I only pointed out the fact that a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal did not hold a press conference in over 260+ days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join