It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can MSNBC Beg Us Not to Vote Trump Until November ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
MSNBC, mainly Chris Matthews, Chris Hayes and MADDOW are literally going to drive themselves even more loony than they already are, its like a worlds record beg. Pleading and belittling every day, they are like a bunch of jealous little girls when there is one in the crowd that's really hot. Thing is, how can they seriously turn a blind eye to the alternative with her shenanigans and KKK ties ? I mean, I know MADDOW moderated the debates and hugged the candidates after it was over but jeez. What will they do if Trump were to disappear , is Hillary going to give them ratings when she is in hiding like she has been for three months ? Someone call Ripleys, its a worlds longest beg in progress. The begging and pleading and name calling is really what makes me want to vote Trump even more.
edit on Tue Aug 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Some very important people are getting very worried that he will actually win and by a margin that could not be falsified in favor of Hillary..

Look at how this has played out, from the very start he was the rank outsider now it is looking ever likely that he will pull it off..

RA

edit on Tue Aug 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: changed quote to reply

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Why are you watching MSNBC if you don;t like it?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I agree, if Trump wasn't winning then they wouldn't be spending every second doing what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra Because my life is so perfect that I need imperfection,,,nah joking, I like to pass through for a second just for giggles, I pass through all of the news stations I have and most last about 30 seconds, I cn only take so much bashing of any candidate.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well, your whole nation is being played like a fiddle at a country show, so why should you be any different, right?

While I do not wish to be the proverbial broken record, if the best way the media can make you pick between two turds, is to aggravate you to the point where you will do the opposite of whatever they tell you, then my friend you have already lost, and so have the people of your country.

Let me spell this out for you, just one more time.

Trump and Hilary are the same kind of evil, neither one lesser or greater a devil than the other. Both have agendas which run counter to their stated goals, and counter to the founding principles of the nation they are seeking to lead. Neither one is morally fit to do a damned thing, and both of them would be nightmares made real as presidents. Hell, they are dangerous enough as they are now, leave alone on the hot seat.

Voting for either of the lying, manipulative, cheating, scheming, money juggling offerings will avail your country of the worst possible result.

Anyone, anyone at all other than Trump or Hilary. Neither of the above. Stop being led around by your anger so easily, and make a properly smart choice, by choosing someone who has no power of their own, and seeks only to increase the power wielded by individual citizens. Give no vote to the front runners, and spread the word.

Your nation is going to get screwed if you vote for either of the top two, because they both want to consume your nations resources and give you nothing back. Do not help either one achieve that.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Who is going to pay the bills after the election? Seems like the DNC and other donors are pumping lots of coin into CNN and MSNBC. Then football is starting, more people dropping cable. Both of these networks are going to struggle really bad after this election. They have alienated more than half the country.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I used to watch MSNBC from time to time, and FoxNews, even though I don't like either (this was back when I felt like wasting my money on cable).

Intelligent people always look at more than one side of the debate, even if they don't like it, in order to have a more well-rounded view of the topics at hand. I can't stand Media Matters, or FoxNews, or WaPo, or Breitbart, or Mother Jones, but I still see what they have to say from time to time. It's what makes me research on my own, because almost every time, these "journalists" are diametrically opposed to each other in how the stories are told.

new topics

top topics

join