It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop films himself on bodycam taking a brick of marijuana and giving to his girlfriend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:43 AM

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If 'ohmama' de-scheduled MJ, do you not realize what the rhetoric on ATS would be? black president decriminalized MJ?

do you know why by post #2 this Disgraced LEO's actions turned the thread into what it is now by page 6?

you can put 2 and 2 together.

do you think the conversation would be about declassification of drugs had the LEO been of other 'melanin persuasion'.
this is what kills me. im all for sensible thinking, intellectual consideration, and pragmatic insights; no matter which side is receiving criticism. but i cant stand the elephant in the room anymore. ffs.

page1 an officer gets caught peddling to his Mrs... page 2 obama and blm gets involved. officer happened to be black.
so the issue no longer became about an officer's actions.

i wonder if the topic would have drifted to what it is now if it wasnt what appeared to be an AA LEO...?

Well I would be in here talking about Obama no matter what color this cop was. And I would be saying the same thing no matter what president we had.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
a reply to: imsoconfused

All I've been saying is that Obama is doing more than any previous President on this. I keep telling you that he can do more, but to ignore his contributions is unfair. Plus the right really ARE the ones holding these things back. Most anti-pot lobbying originates from deep red states like Nebraska or Oklahoma from groups like SAM.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:14 PM
A few days ago, I saw a "hippe" looking guy get harassed and vehicle searched for marijuana. They found nothing, and ended up giving him a ticket for some trumped-up petty traffic charge.

It's just incredibly frustrating to see how marijuana is being used as an excuse to abuse citizen's rights.

I know this is about a cop's stupidity, but the story just reminded me of how absurd marijuana is in this country.

new topics
<< 4  5  6   >>