It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop films himself on bodycam taking a brick of marijuana and giving to his girlfriend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm done with you. Clearly no small steps are worthy of praise to you and talking to you is impossible. Enjoy your misery.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Are the Congressional branches in charge of telling the DEA, ATF, IRS, DOJ, etc in how they go about their operations / agendas / etc, or is that the role of the executive branch?

To END the War On Drugs outright, especially in one fell swoop, that would probably take the Puppet Congress (and the Puppet Media) getting on board.

But decriminalizing cannabis, Obama coulda shoulda and had millions assuming he woulda, but he didn't, he wont.
edit on 30-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What small steps? Outspending Bush on anti-medical initiatives? Easing up on raids, but then making business futile with a 70% IRS tax?

This is MASS SCALE OPPRESSION, generations running. No small steps are good enough, not when he could have ended Pot Prohibition.

Millions oppressed 'ethnically" (cannabis culture people I'm talking). Millions oppressed economically, and psychologically. Millions oppressed medically. Millions oppressed CRIMINALLY. The black community scorched. Hundreds of thousands incarcerated this very moment: getting beaten, abused, tortured, and RAPED every single day that I have existed (and probably you too). This isn't a game!

Oh, and lets not forget that the over-policing issue (essentially the entire backstory) driving all this BLM stuff is largely the result of all of this. Of course he supports BLM because they dont hold his nuts to the fire on any of this.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

directed the DOJ and DEA to scale back raids on grow operations.

Uhm so he can tell them what to do? is that what you are saying?

Still wondering if he can tell them what to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I agree. It is not only Obamas fault but he is the one sitting in the castle at the top of the mountain right now so it is his fault.

He might have the most pull and the most influence of any president ever, and nothing. 300 pardons in 8 years when they arrest someone for weed every minute in this country. And some people will tell you thats good.

I swear I said the same about Bush. It is not about right and left. it is about right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm done with you. Clearly no small steps are worthy of praise to you and talking to you is impossible. Enjoy your misery.

No I have never donated (thrown away) my money to anyone for pot legalization. Unless you count the 8 or 9 grand a year I pay in taxes.

So Will you answer if he can tell them what to do? I thought you saying that was pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No I have never donated (thrown away) my money to anyone for pot legalization. Unless you count the 8 or 9 grand a year I pay in taxes.

So Will you answer if he can tell them what to do? I thought you saying that was pretty interesting.

I already answered that question on page 2 with a link that spelled out how it wasn't so easy to just tell these departments what to do. The reason I ignored your last post is because I'm trying not to repeat myself with people who don't care about what I have to say anyways, like you don't.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I already answered that question on page 2 with a link that spelled out how it wasn't so easy to just tell these departments what to do.

He DID do this. Obama was the one who has been allowing Colorado and all the other states to keep their legal weed markets open for the last 4 years.

So which is it? He can tell them what to do, or can't he?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't feel like spelling it out to you. I already told you I'm done talking to you and your hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If that's how you want to spin reality in here fine, but at least be honest with yourself.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Breathtaking!

A shame Obama would have him do hard FELONY time (as a cop in prison and all that)... then not be able to vote; own a gun; get a decent job; etc.

Hopefully he doesn't get raped while in prison...

I'm not sure what Obama has to do with this, but if he moves to VA after getting out of jail he will be able to vote as Gov. McAuliffe just signed a bill into law that allows felons to vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

It's not about "right & wrong". This is about you refusing to accept that Congress can do far more to actually end the "War on Drugs" than a president can. They could literally pass legislation today to end prohibition, fund rehabilitation programs, end federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws, create an alphabet agency that focuses on medical uses for various drugs, formally end our meddling in Latin American countries because of the drug war, etc. Yet they haven't done a thing.

As for pardons, I hope you realize they first have to do intensive vetting for potential cases. Theoretically, he could do blanket pardons like when Pres Johnson gave a blanket pardon to virtually everyone who fought for the Confederacy after the Civil War. But they've been working to make sure the cases fit specific conditions, like being convicted of purely nonviolent charges, first time offenders, etc.

I admittedly don't follow it enough to know the exact criteria Obama's team is using. But I know they've been trying to avoid pardoning people who are likely to commit crimes once released. And even though I don't think they're pardoning enough people, I can still acknowledge that the work they've done on a single case is more than what the 535 people in Congress have done in the same time frame (on this issue).

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Funny,if he had shot someone there would be no charges,

but steal some weed and an officer is a criminal wtf?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one that can recognize that progress HAS been made under Obama. It certainly hasn't gone far enough, but to pretend like the state of the war on drugs is EXACTLY the same as it was under Bush or even worse than when he was President is so naive it isn't even funny. Things have DEFINITELY improved. We aren't where we need to be yet, but this is something that shouldn't be ignored.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And you are ignoring that even if he did this guy would still be in trouble! Literally has nothing to do with this outside of you just reaching to find a way to blame obama...
Aldo you might want to look into who has been fighting him on it. Oh and the outrage every time he does something using his pen and phone.

So if weed was totally legal would this guy still be in trouble? At least for this. would there have been weed in an evidence room for him to steal?

Yes if he was caught for embezziling and conspiring to so.
You seem to think that legalization = no laws on the book period. Plenty of things that are legal have laws regarding them. It is beyond hilarious that your are so hell bent on blaming obama for this. The epitome of ODS.

And if you don't understand why distribution could still be illegal then we clearly don't need to continue this conversation as you are being willfully ignorant to reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are the Congressional branches in charge of telling the DEA, ATF, IRS, DOJ, etc in how they go about their operations / agendas / etc, or is that the role of the executive branch?

That's a trick question. Congress can and does pass laws that directly affect those agencies. In fact, Congress also sets their budgets & passes all of the actual laws that govern those agencies. However, presidents can interpret those laws however they want (as in, the legislative branch writes the laws while the executive branch interprets and enforces those laws).

Here's the "tricky" part: The less detail Congress puts in specific legislation, the more power the President has to interpret it to his/her choosing. So if Congress passes a law that only says "We allocate $500 million to end the War on Drugs", then it's up to the President to decide how to do that. This goes into your example, because it allows the Pres to use the money for anything he/she claims will help end the War on Drugs.

But Congress can also pass a law that says "We allocate $100 million to the creation & implementation of a Drug Rehabilitation Agency; authorize the immediate ending of all federal programs that enforce drug prohibition; in this country and abroad; abolish the DEA & ATF; and allocate another $400 million over the next 4 years to go to agency x, y, & z for the specific purpose of blah blah blah". In this case, the President can do nothing but implement the law as it's explicitly written. (That's a horrible example, but you should get the point.)

This is actually one reason why it's important for the President and Congress to have good relationships. The President can't pass a budget; only Congress can. And Congress can strictly regulate a President and every federal agency, if they choose to. But usually, compromises are made so the President can have more leeway in certain things in exchange for not vetoing or reinterpreting other things.

So in short, yes Congress can do the things you asked. But no, Congress often doesn't, especially when dealing with a "do nothing" Congress like the current one, which barely passes any legislation at all.

ETA: Ugh, forgot the 2nd part of your post.

To END the War On Drugs outright, especially in one fell swoop, that would probably take the Puppet Congress (and the Puppet Media) getting on board.

But decriminalizing cannabis, Obama coulda shoulda and had millions assuming he woulda, but he didn't, he wont.

I agree that he should have done that. But I also suspect the Republican Congress would just pass a new law that strictly criminalizes maryjane. They could even add it as an amendment to other bills, like budget bills, military related bills, etc.

edit on 30-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The only reason race and obama is 8ntroduced in this corrupt uniformed serviceman thread is his skin color.

Otherwise it would have been another crooked cop. But in the us, its a crooked black cop, not just a cop.

Any other thread with a leo doing illegal and shady dealings, which there are a million, race is never the topic du jour...
That cop is guilty twice.
Another 5 pages of drivel....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If that's how you want to spin reality in here fine, but at least be honest with yourself.

The irony in your usersame is unimaginable. Twit.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And you are ignoring that even if he did this guy would still be in trouble! Literally has nothing to do with this outside of you just reaching to find a way to blame obama...
Aldo you might want to look into who has been fighting him on it. Oh and the outrage every time he does something using his pen and phone.

So if weed was totally legal would this guy still be in trouble? At least for this. would there have been weed in an evidence room for him to steal?

Yes if he was caught for embezziling and conspiring to so.
You seem to think that legalization = no laws on the book period. Plenty of things that are legal have laws regarding them. It is beyond hilarious that your are so hell bent on blaming obama for this. The epitome of ODS.

And if you don't understand why distribution could still be illegal then we clearly don't need to continue this conversation as you are being willfully ignorant to reality.

And you seem to think legalization means you cant sell it.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You're pretty much right with that.

But it doesn't really weaken my scores of arguments as whatsthename above is patting himself on the back for refusing to address now.

Where some see the 300 pardons as some shiny example of progress, I see PR. Better PR than Obama's predecessors, something, the main thing I always expected of him (as being the only MAJOR difference between him and the Bush's/Clinton's). PR-opaganda no less.

Dude says 'oh lookie how For The People Obama is with this little baby fetus step and that one.

This is SERIOUS OPPRESSION we're talking about. Generations long. And I gotta say, if I see people sticking up for Obama here, to later go and 'support' BLM's framing the issues like they have (blaming cops & whites instead of POLICY), oh noes.

Yeah Obama is a leetle bit better than Bill Bush & Hill. Whoopdy do I say. It's not enough. Not even close.

Just now checking the Google, okay he's made some speeches "blasting" the WOD. But all he's done is ask for more treatment funding, not WOD defunding... = PR.

The fact is, all summer news 'leaks' had everyone anticipating a DEA rescheduling, which means the ball was in their court. Obama's DEA, his DEA that he picks the head honcho. The DEA that he is the Boss of. I actually had major mixed feelings about that whole affair, but it would have still been progress. The same can be said of the IRS and the 70% taxation snafu, I do believe.

He's had 8 years to polish the turd shaping it into the right direction, he had this summer with the DEA thing, to prove he's a man of The People. He FAILED that, he FAILED US (especially the black community).

Just another Puppet President, Puppet Congress, and the Puppet Media. All of which are the main public faces of what I suspect many of you might call it The Patriarchy. I call it the NWO. Others have different names for it (TPTB, etc). It's time we all get straight on what's really going on here.

It should be beyond clear at this point no matter who you are, that all the Media (besides Fox) is totally in the Democrat's corner. This is import to understand because...

While Obama could have ended Pot Prohibition by now no problemo, the larger WOD picture (a trickier ordeal) would require more than just the POTUS, or just the Congress, or just the Media. But POTUS dead set on the endgame, even without the Congress (initially), with the Media towing the line while making it the Big Issue the Congress would have to cave. Especially considering the Media loves to throw the RACIST card at people disagreeing with Obama / Hillary. On this issue, perhaps for the very first time, it IS loaded with actual oppressive racism. The Media etc would finally be on the right side of that tactic.

But that's all assuming that really was the POTUS/Liberal Agenda. He's had what 80%+ of the Media backing him, and DNC, if this was their goal (instead of more of the same) in todays climate of majority of the population now being against WOD then it'd already be Game Over WOD.

Yet this didn't happen, because the DNC doesn't care about anybody any more than the GOP, or Goldman Sachs, or etc. If they did we wouldn't be having this discussion. Yet here we are, and I'm a jerk now for not letting up on it. Regardless of what anybody thinks of me, if you think we'll get results by letting up on any of these folks on this stuff, arguing in their favor with these half-baked baby fetus steps, you're basically just as much as part of the problem. Especially if you're his base, on this issue, because he clearly wouldn't carewhat the GOP opposition says, but his own base lighting fires under his feet that's how you get REAL progress not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join