It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ducks Feeding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I sat down on a porch -bench feeding the ducks, when a man approach and said;" These can be free instead they crowd up feeding from your palm " I smiled and said;" Maybe its easier for them this way? ". The man sighed and said;" Its wrong! " Two statements of an opinion and i returned the favor with a question;" What is right to you? "
He mumbled incoherently like most do with a set of ideals with belief, not understanding the simple things of right and wrong and instead making his own rules of right and wrong to understand them...
" If the birds didnt want to eat out of my hand, do you think i could force them? They are making a choice, and their choice is trust.. Eating the food is something we all must do, just like you."

The man got frustrated, his belief and ideal was being questioned;" I AM A FREE MAN! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!"

I still feed the ducks, i didnt gave him any notice.. So he kicked and screamed at the ducks and they all fled down to the water..

I giggled and said;" You are truly a free man, you made your choice with your belief and when it wasnt enough you forced it instead.. They wanted a simple meal, yet you ruined it cause of your ideals.." I threw the rest of the bread on the ground and the ducks came pouring down.. The man tried again to chase them away, yet this time, the peaceful ducks attacked.. I started laughing;" Now you see the consequence with free choice "

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Please don't feed ducks bread; it really is bad for them. Just another point of view.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Please don't feed ducks bread; it really is bad for them. Just another point of view.

You should kick them ducks away as well, then kids to when they buy lollies, adults who smoke and drink, the plebs who vote...

Its a peculiar story, people who just cant live and let live and allow others to do so.
I see it here so much

join