It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1999 - Donald Trump with Rainbow Push Coalition...Jesse Jackson introducing him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now...why haven't we seen this? This needs to be spread far and wide to counter the leftist lies.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Already posted a day or 2 ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I missed it if it was posted already. Link?

Never mind. I see it was posted. My bad.
edit on 8 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It doesnt matter, lefties want a female that was mentored by a KKK master and apologizes for American women who wear bikinis and aren't available for sex anytime any place. Hillary is the "real" champion of women, gays and minorities. Excuse me while I choke on my salad.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I posted it months ago.

Keep trying.

Maybe it will finally get some traction.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get. I thought the right wing considered Jesse Jackson a racist & a race baiter? In fact, just look up "Jesse Jackson Race Baiting" on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

So how on Earth does this help Trump if he's been endorsed by someone you've all demonized and consider a racebaiter? If anything, it shows that Trump is playing you all for fools. He's got notoriously close connections to the Clintons, defended Bill against the impeachment situation, attacked Dubya Bush for lying to get us into Iraq, has donated to both Republican & Democratic candidates, and now even had the support of your "enemy" Jesse Jackson. LOL

Here's the clip of him in 2008 defending Bill over being impeached & attacking Dubya Bush over lying to get us into the Iraq War.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Here's what I don't get. I thought the right wing considered Jesse Jackson a racist & a race baiter?

Just enjoying the head scratching and crickets....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Here's what I don't get. I thought the right wing considered Jesse Jackson a racist & a race baiter?

Just enjoying the head scratching and crickets....

Oh he is. But that has nothing to do with a black group praising and approving someone then who were now suddenly supposed to believe is racist.

Once the race card falls flat, Democrats have ZERO to run on.

The day is coming. Soon.

top topics

join