It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

In response to liar liar pants on fire..."there is smoke but no fire"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton on foundation: ‘I know there’s a lot of smoke but there’s no fire’

m.washingtontimes.com...

“My work as secretary of state was not influenced by any outside forces,” Mrs. Clinton said in a telephone interview with CNN Wednesday evening. “I made policy decisions based on what I thought was right - to keep Americans safe and protect U.S. interests abroad.

The truth is getting harder and harder to discern with all the smoke.

The politics as usual excuse wont work this time. Nobody cares who else did the same things. Same excuse different scandal.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
In response to liar liar pants on fire...

Actually, it's:

The truth is getting harder and harder to discern with all the smoke.

So much smoke we can no longer see the mirrors... but NOPE no fire!
edit on 29-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hillary says that there's smoke, but no fire? What does she think is causing the multiple plumes of acrid smoke all across her life? Maybe her Depends are the culprit...due to Bleach-bit meeting Urine? Most likely it's just another one of those clot and age induced, mental short-circuits.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

what about rapist trump the lies are thick and fast

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Thread has nothing to do with Trump.
What are you a Reuters/MSNBC/CNN mouth piece?
Don't deflect.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Im pretty sure hillary herself said there is alot of smoke........

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Of course there is smoke. The woman leaves melt marks on the places she walks on.

Of course, both candidates do, and any thread failing to give a full accounting of this fact is not part of the solution to any problem worth solving, but rather part of the problem. The issue is not that one of your candidates is evil, but that both of them are, and that voting for either one will doom your nation to yet more evil havoc of one manner or another. Giving into the hegemony would be cowardly and foolish.

Third party or no party, is the only way to vote unless you want to be responsible for a total clusterbang.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I've heard several people in the media use that exact same phrase, there's smoke but no fire. How does that even make sense. Just more proof that the Democratic party and the media are one in the same.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

What about all the women who have been accusing Bill Clinton of rape for over a decade, but Hillary Clinton and the media protect him?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: lortl

What about all the women who have been accusing Bill Clinton of rape for over a decade, but Hillary Clinton and the media protect him?

He left Oxford because of rape allegations, even after going there to dodge the Vietnam draft.

But that was an odd statement from whomever made her say that.

"Plenty of smoke for sure but no fire!!"

"Don't know where the hell all that smoke is coming from, but I know there ain't a smidgen of flames!"

"no flames here boss"

That's why she coughs all the time, the smoke.

Oh, maybe she means all that smoke is from the guns people are finding in the emails?

edit on 8 30 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well now more of "everybody else does it". Hillarys A1 defense this election season.

Trump is not a career politician so the "everybody else does it" doesn't exactly work.

So do you have any sources to show Trump has had people he was responsible for die? Sources that show Trump was careless with national defense? Sources that show Trump calling chapter founding kkk members mentors?

I don't think you do so trying to make an equivalency between the two is bs.

His business record may not be the greatest but his record is in no way as bad as hers.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Must have been the phrase to use this week. I heard it a few times last night on the 24 hour news. Pretty poor phrasing if you ask me. Guess no one can tell hillary she is wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well now more of "everybody else does it". Hillarys A1 defense this election season.

Trump is not a career politician so the "everybody else does it" doesn't exactly work.

So do you have any sources to show Trump has had people he was responsible for die? Sources that show Trump was careless with national defense? Sources that show Trump calling chapter founding kkk members mentors?

I don't think you do so trying to make an equivalency between the two is bs.

His business record may not be the greatest but his record is in no way as bad as hers.

Calling??!! How about KISSING!!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Trump can't open his mouth without lying. You righties need to look a little closer to home.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

There are plenty of threads about Trump.

This has nothing to do with him it's about chairman Mao's daughter.
Go on a Trump thread and berate him and hopefully you should get a decent debate without a Righty going on a rant about Hillary to distract from Trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is not a defence of Hilary of any kind.

However, if you believe that Mr Trump will be any less of a self interested, manipulative, Machiavellian bastard than he has proven himself to be in business, if he is elected, then I can only hope that you, and others so blind, are the only ones to suffer as a result of your naïveté.

Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LOL

The issue is not that one of your candidates is evil, but that both of them are, and that voting for either one will doom your nation to yet more evil havoc of one manner or another.

So even tho trump has no public service record he is just as evil as hillary?
Thats what I love about this line of equivalency. What he MAY do is far different from what hillary has SHOWN she will do.

Is he dirty? Sure I think he is dirty, but what he has done is pee wee league compared to what hillary has done.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

This is not a defence of Hilary of any kind.

However, if you believe that Mr Trump will be any less of a self interested, manipulative, Machiavellian bastard than he has proven himself to be in business, if he is elected, then I can only hope that you, and others so blind, are the only ones to suffer as a result of your naïveté.

Best of luck.

Your manufacturing equivalence where none exists. Hillary has a long record of lies, deception and getting people killed. Her actions have actually cost the lives of Americans. Trump has done none of that.

I really wonder how a Brit becomes such a shill for any American politician, much less one of the most recognized for her corruption. It boggles the mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Again, I have massive issues with Hilary Clinton. She would not know the truth if it strangled her to death slowly, while looking into her eyes the entire time.

She should not be president. Nor should Trump though.

My only dog in this fight, is that there are people in the States that I care about, who stand, if either of these corrupt propagandists manage to reach the White House, to become less free as people, have even more of their hard earned money pissed away by both parties as a result of bad policy, foreign and domestic, as a result of the fact that most blithering lack wits are going to allow the leadership of their nation to fall into the hands of either one psychopath or another.

Understand please, that not supporting Trump, is not the same as supporting Hilary, just as not being a supporter of the war on terror, does not make me a fan of the so called Islamic State.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well now Johnny come lately MSM has shown up.........
time.com...

As I watch Hillary Clinton wish away the fallout of the Clinton Foundation’s unseemly ties with the State Department during her tenure as Secretary of State, I can’t help but think that her self-inflicted wound just bleeds and bleeds and bleeds. Every day that she fails to seriously address the rotten consequences of her poor judgment, Clinton further erodes the already lacking public trust in her.

The numbers on the alleged pay-to-play are damning: as reported by the Associated Press, of 154 non-official meetings or phone calls on her schedule as Secretary of State, at least 85 of those individuals were private-sector donors who contributed up to $156 million to Clinton Foundation initiatives. The report comes on top of other far more incriminating investigations revealing the appearance of quid pro quo with foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation. Perhaps the worst example was when investors who profited from the Clinton State Department’s approval of a deal for Russia’s atomic energy agency’s acquisition of a fifth of America’s uranium mining rights subsequently pumped money into the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons subsequently did not fulfill the Obama administration’s request for public disclosure of foreign donations

If Time magazine is starting to beat on her the rest of the MSM can't be far behind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join