It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Guess Who Weiner Was Sexting ? A Trump Supporter..LMAO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was wondering how they would blame Trump on this one. The Liberals can spin things faster than Hillbilly Bill Clinton can spin tires in Arkansas, its impressive actually. I assumed they would say Trump had the Russians hack into Weiners phone and take control of the camera. So I guess the Trump supporter is an uneducated abortion clinic shooter from the Westboro Baptist church and seduced Weiner into sending those tasteless sexts , forcing him with her NRA rights and KKK friends who just attacked some muslims (kidding), but she is a Trump supporter so at least he likes smart women, no offense to Jill and Gary fans, I love those two. The thing that bothers me the most out of all this is Huma Abedin and the fact Hillary apologized to Humas Saudi mother for American women wearing bikinis and took their Saudi money. Real champion of women CROOKED kILLERY, real champion. Trump would never apologize for a woman wearing BIKINI ! On another an off topic note, Jill and Gary should team up, I love those two but until the masses realize they exist Im voting Trump.
www.people.com...
edit on 29-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Are you saying this was rigged as a STING operation?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust No , I just thought it was funny that CNN just brought it up to divert a conversation, just like they did with the Hillerys mentor was sen. Byrd, a national KKK organizer conversation that laster 5 seconds or less, WOW if trump had done this stuff .

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I can't really understand what it is you're trying to convey here. I will say, however, that seeing "uneducated abortion clinic shooter from Westboro Baptist church" and "seduced Weiner" in the same sentence gave me a case of the giggles.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why would it even matter what party they supported so I see your point I think. CNN had to get that in there, like Trump supporters trick and seduce weak sexual deviant Democrats for fun or something because they are an easy target.
Why not focus on the real issue which is this is the third time he did it and this time involved his own innocent child.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Oh yeah..I get where you're coming from. We can add to your point, that nothing good has come from Hillary or the people she's closest to. I've been scouring ATS to find a thread that lists Hillary's accomplishments. I see lot's of discussions of her life failures, but nothing dedicated to the good things she's done in her professional life. Do you recall ever seeing such a thread, BeeYotch? (What's Bee Yotch stand for?)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I bet after all the Hillary/Huma BS he has had to put up with and his own BS, he will be voting for Trump this year.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I fail to see how his sext-ing partner being a trump supporter is relevant. If it is. It's only fair to say weiners wife is working for Hillary

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I noticed in my movie choices there's a movie out about weiner & his weiner, perhaps it's to stir up interest in that lol.

Fairly easy to set that guy up anyways, he's horny all day long

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

His name is Weiner, like wiener. I mean OMG... Saw this on the news and what do you expect right? A wiener does what a wiener does sexting....

Oh that's all just so

Btw. I would have given you a s&f, but I couldn't. You're so full of... wiener. Buahaha

new topics

top topics

join