It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chairwoman: Clinton Donors Paying for Access Is ‘Normal’

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Rich statements coming from the new Chairwoman of the Democrat National Committee.

Donna Brazile is the current Chair of the DNC (she replaced shamed Debbie Wasserman Schultz last month).

She is actually admitting the pay-for-play schemes are "Normal"

You know -- it's the old Zebras and Stripes thing.

So now we have confirmation the scandal is real and not just a conspiracy and speculation.

Way to go DNC !!!!

Another genius selected.

DNC Chairwoman: Clinton Donors Paying for Access Is ‘Normal’

Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile said that we as a nation “criminalize behavior that is normal” by questioning why Clinton Foundation donors were given special access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

Clinton’s pay-for-play scandal is heating up and dogging her candidacy. When Clinton’s right-hand DNC chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz got canned at the convention in Philadelphia during the Wikileaks scandal, cable news talking head Brazile was elevated to interim chairwoman.

Brazile is getting off to a rough start.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So how long until the public catches on to the fact that hillary only has one defense.?
EVERONE ELSE DID IT

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dems have to double-down on their lies and deception to the bitter end in November...

"Liberalism, un-checked, always implodes upon itself because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

This Brazile woman really is an idiot lol. The Clinton foundation is not part of the state department. To pay the CF to see the sos is a dirty way of trying to get policy change done at a price by using bribery. However, the money paid to see the old fat witch doesn't go to the state department for state department business, it goes into the old fat witch's pockets, the CF. It's plain as a sunny day LMAO.

With friends like Brazile, who needs whistleblowers!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Donna Brazile proudly proclaiming that Clinton's abuse of the Secretary of State position for personal gain is "Normal", should get her fired, as fast as she was hired!

I would say that Clinton and the DNC/Brazile knows that either:

1. Hillary's goose is cooked. Something is coming that will destroy her candidacy.

or

2. The DNC has enough dirt, on enough powerful people, to ensure that Hillary will not be prosecuted by any one...be they Republican or Democrat.

The odds of a huge number of Democrat voters abandoning Hillary are slim..no matter what she does. That's a said testimony, but Brazile and Hillary both know that they can take their constituents for granted like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Donna needs to be in Brazil , A serious version of ol Whassername....2 sides of the same coin

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
last time i checked it was called bribery , has anything changed since ? or is it the Mandela affect ?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As long as the media treated as normal, it's normal. Democrats get to live by a different set of Standards than everybody else is held to. We aren't living in a Democrat tyranny.
edit on 30-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
As long as the media treated as normal, it's normal. Democrats get to live by a different set of Standards than everybody else is held to. We aren't living in a Democrat tyranny.

Funny you should mention the media. Many media organizations have also donated to the Clinton foundation. And then they censor negative stories appearing about the Clinton Foundation scandals! It's undeniable now. I don't see how any one still supporting Clinton could be considered "sane".

observer.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I don't see how any one still supporting Clinton could be considered "sane".

The inmates run the asylum.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So sick of the, "Everybody is doing this bad thing excuse, so it's fine, sorry you just noticed but too late now, it's the new status quo." Excuse.

Yeah you've been doing wrong, it's caught and a light's on it, we want it to stop. You don't all get to just keep doing it because you've been getting away with it up to now.

What's next serial killers, "Yeah well this is my 20th kill, gotten away with up to now, might as well let me go, getting away with it has already been established 19 times now."
edit on 8/30/2016 by Puppylove because: Me bad at math

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
So sick of the, "Everybody is doing this bad thing excuse, so it's fine, sorry you just noticed but too late now, it's the new status quo." Excuse.

Yeah you've been doing wrong, it's caught and a light's on it, we want it to stop. You don't all get to just keep doing it because you've been getting away with it up to now.

What's next serial killers, "Yeah well this is my 20th kill, gotten away with up to now, might as well let me go, getting away with it has already been established 19 times now."

Nobody is going to stop when 50% of the country accepts it and supports her.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Frustrates the hell outta me. Corruption continues because we #ing let it.

top topics

join