It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting shocks Herberton family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
As a person who has seen one of these HUGE craft I can say that both my wife and I saw the same thing, remember the same thing and it WAS there and it was just beyond understanding how something that was not a blimp could sustain slow flight and maintain altitude with no noise. Now apart from depression I'm as clean as they come, my wife minus the depression is the same and as seen from my posts I'm not looking to see anything as a ufo but that was one and its very similar to what these people saw by lighting orientation.

Now I've seen the biggest aircraft that uses blimp type technology and watched it crash in to a pole recently on film, embarrassing is too small a word for it but the point is that what we saw and what this family describe seeing dwarfs this craft many times over.

Whatever these things are, I'd suspect home grown but way more technical than the allowed to see stuff but I have no clue, I can merely describe what we saw, what it did and how unless it was using a petrol engine from a car (that is all I could here from the road I was on) then this was amazing tech, quite why they would fly these over (in my case) densely populated area's I have no clue. What we saw unlike there's didn't do any super fancy manoeuvrers, it flew slowly, very low, very large and was amazingly large from the shape we could make out from the east London light haze in the sky. I've seen Stealth craft, I've seen and heard Vulcan's from RAF Northolt and these were zero like what we saw in size and audibly they were extremely loud and obvious.

I'd love to know what we all are seeing, they are truly amazing, I don't know if what makes it fly fills the inside but if not there's room for a LOT of human sized people on from what I could estimate at least 2 - 3 decks tall or more, never mind the massive triangular span of it.

Paul..

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Interesting, the age old confusion of is this manmade or alien.

I guess we may never know not being in the skies to chase them ourselves but I can assure you if I was a pilot passing by something odd like that, I would deter and follow it regardless of where I was going.

Seems interesting sighting however and nice to see photos. I had my own sighting in the past but nothing that was visually huge in the sky like this, just an orb type glowing orange ball.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I watched something one night that was moving quite rapidly, but it's motion was like that of climbing stairs - except it was really fast.

That was bizarre as hell.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Did a little fiddling with Photoshop. Nothing enlightening to be gleaned from it.

I tried a little work on the picture myself...

Though we cannot directly see the object in question best guess is that they are using cloaking technology but cannot cloak the lights...all I can see is just the outline of the object in question.

Cloacking technology yet they leave the lights on

edit on 31-8-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Tachyon condensation leading to cerenkov radiation. They cant help it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

“The lights were about two centimetres apart in the sky. "

That's about three-quarters of an inch. How do you get "100 times bigger than a plane" from that? Does he mean that a ruler held at arms length would show the lights to be 2 cm apart? Even using that measurement method, the object would be much smaller than 100 times the size of an airplane.

The scale of perspective can be tricky against a uniform sky. We once had medical helicopter pilots (Chinooks) do a low flyover after they had passed their exams. The noise was defeating, but they looked like 3 foot long scale models about 30 feet above the ground.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks all for your contributions. I wish there were further photo's tbh. a picture or two more to show further movement would have been nice. But a cracker of a photo nevertheless

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Did a little fiddling with Photoshop. Nothing enlightening to be gleaned from it.

I tried a little work on the picture myself...

Though we cannot directly see the object in question best guess is that they are using cloaking technology but cannot cloak the lights...all I can see is just the outline of the object in question.

Cloacking technology yet they leave the lights on

Hey, even in the 1987 movie "Predator" the flashing eyes were uncloaked...so there must be something to those lights in the UFO picture

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have been contemplating about sharing my recent experience here, but with the overwhelming shared experiences in this thread alone I think it's fitting.

First week of August, 10:40pm, I had an urge to go to my back porch and gaze at the night sky. It's been uncommon this summer to have a bright and clear night sky.. the new moon made perfect condition for sky gazing that night.

As I was watching the sky, standing on the porch, my German Shepard to my side.. I witnessed what I call "cruisers" (I've used this term for years), which are distant-small lights in space cruising along, that sometimes change course.
Also witnessed three "shooting stars"..

Within 10 minutes of gazing I looked to a region of North East, and the moment my eyes peered into the region of the sky, my eyes picked up on subtle motion.

It was so subtle and nearly impossible to detect unless looking directly at it, there was a triangle of white lights/dots. About 7-10 light-dots.
Then as my eyes set on this formation I could see a "bottom", and noticed that the region of the sky was "blacked"out behind it (no stars visible).

At first impression I thought a flock of Canadian geese, until I noticed the sky was blocked, and to further observation could vividly see a bottom.

This apparent craft, moved so subtle, slow and completely quiet. It was very large, I'm not giving an exaggerated comparison to a plane.. but it was pretty big.

I live, not even ten minutes from a busy airport, I know the flight paths around here, I also spend some nights just watching the aircraft and helicopters during the night.

This triangular craft was not on a flight path, was too low, heading NE to SW over residential areas, and made no sound that could be heard from my distance to it.

Of course, I was mesmerized for the eight or so seconds I observed this thing, then started making my way to the front (of my house) to follow it's (flight) path.

Right after the craft flew from my backyard region of the sky (lol), heading to the direction of the front of my house, I ran around the front of the house .. it was gone.

No motion along its flight path. No object, no triangular lights, no Canadian geese.. nothing.

I was stunned how such a massive craft could dissappear in a matter of 2-3 seconds.

Puzzled (and excited I must admit), I returned to the back porch to continue gazing. It sure was a beautiful bright night to star gaze...

I'll skip to the last part of this experience as I see I've already wrote a lot.

Five minutes into star gazing again, I peered into the same region of the sky I just witnessed the last object, and saw a new one!

This other one was less subtle (it's motion was easy to detect), smaller about 1/3 the size as the first craft, cruising the same flight path as the previous one (literally in the same "lane" kind of thing).

I actually witnessed this smaller craft "cloak" or whatever it is, where it just dissappears or seems to dematerielize, vanish.

After witnessing these two things, the shooting stars the cruisers... my night was fulfilled I was very excited.

During my thought process within the experiences, I remember thinking and feeling "these craft are man made, probably a black budget operation".. I never got an "ET" vibe.

Nice thread, thanks for those who shared their experiences

edit on 1-9-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So Predator is a documentary then

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

You consider that a cracker of a photo, POOR would be a better description

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Cracker, as in "The was actually a photo provided" which is better than some descriptions you find on this forum. However, to give it credit, it's captured on film. It depicts what's in the description...what more do you want? HAHAHA?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Cracker, as in "The was actually a photo provided" which is better than some descriptions you find on this forum. However, to give it credit, it's captured on film. It depicts what's in the description...what more do you want? HAHAHA?

They want a HQ vid that they fob off as CGI, so this goes away.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The truth is stranger than fiction .

Hollywood has always had an inside line
on these facts.Many movies and tv shows over the last
fifty years hold real clues and information that
have never been exposed as the truth.

e.g ... MIB movies , have many instances included .
even old star trek episodes have the truth sprinkled
over them . look closely and decide for yourself.

TIER 3B craft are an extension of our cooperation with
benign ET's

..... from someone who knows

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yeah, its really weird that people forgets to film or take a picture. almost like they are made to forget it. and if they manage to get a shot, its usually blurred... I smell something, and that is not bacon. i don't believe most people hoax,, so...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88
A close friend of mine claims that they are electromagnetically powered aircraft whose purpose is to convince people that aliens exist, sort of like how convincing ancient peoples that gods existed kept them under control.

Did you watch the new X-Files remake recently? They actually showed a black triangle craft in a hangar and said that it was manmade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join