It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make a conspiracy ourselves: Decimate Depopulation Lottery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

According to some scientists and esoteric societies only a world population of around 300 million people is stable and sustainable.

Show me one scientist who says such a thing. Just one.

As I said before I cannot give the name, but I can tell you exactly what he said: QUOTE ...due to more technology the energy demand per capita is in 50 to 100 years from now more than 10 times bigger than in the present time...so there is than only room for 300 million people on this planet... END QUOTE (so this increasing energy demand per capita, because of more and more technology, grows even faster then the overpopulation)

So why not stop the energy demand, wouldn't that be better than killing billions

Technology "progress" is a force out of our hands, we cannot stop it or reverse it, its like an organic creature on its own, OK a dragon, technology progress requires this increasing energy consumption per capita

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: galien8

It is still a genocide - a wholesale killing of people you deem unworthy of life. It doesn't matter what that reason is or even if you consider yourself potentially part of the population.

In your case, you are basically saying that almost all of humanity is unworthy of life.

OK but no one is despised, also they are not unworthy, they had bad luck in the lottery, nothing personal

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Tell me, do you know what happens in a petri dish when Critical Mass is reached?

I'd be interested in which of the two primary results you found most interesting.

I think all bacteria colonies die? (food shortages)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

We should than > 2050 be able to terra form and colonize billions of people to other planets

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Tell me, do you know what happens in a petri dish when Critical Mass is reached?

I'd be interested in which of the two primary results you found most interesting.

Phase transition.

We grow up, else throw up.

The bacteria start cannibalizing?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Overpopulation is a fallacy and those advocating it lack intelligence

Yes there is an obvious problem regarding keeping all fed and watered but that is a Human failing

Every member of the Human family is important
The pedestal of judgement that looks down upon the weak is easily toppled

No all are not equal ... but all have potential

This is not a game ... the suggestion of a death/life lottery is both inhuman and childlike

edit on 3-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The Earth won't be worse off if our populations were halved. Natural resources and marine life would have a chance to bounce back and recover. Pollution levels could decrease too. No downsides to think of.

People go too far when they advocate population levels in their low millions. It'd be fantastic from the perspective of nature; not so good for humanity's progress.

It takes critical masses before ideas are generated and able to be transmitted. Those giant shoulders that Einstein spoke of rely on density of populations and connections created by media (printing presses etc) and incubated in academic institutions. Weapons advantages too are always ameliorated by the diffusion of similar designs - sword meet sword. The engineers and inventors; writers and dreamers all needed to be fed and raised too so we can't sustain a world of one type of person either.

So we need diversity and dynamic societies that generate ideas - conflict versus stability.

300 million spread across the world could lead to technological stagnation. Would that be a bad thing? Guess it's personal opinion on that.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It is still a genocide - a wholesale killing of people you deem unworthy of life. It doesn't matter what that reason is or even if you consider yourself potentially part of the population.

In your case, you are basically saying that almost all of humanity is unworthy of life.

OK but no one is despised, also they are not unworthy, they had bad luck in the lottery, nothing personal

No by the very definition of what you propose, you are labeling pretty all of humankind despised and unworthy.

It doesn't matter if you whittle the numbers down randomly. You think that's fair, but it's still monstrously unfair because it is you calling for the wholesale slaughter of the bulk of the human race as being unworthy to live.

In a way, the sheer randomness of your approach is even more terrifying because it's clear that you value individual life not at all. Not even your own.

An individual simply does not matter to you at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No by the very definition of what you propose, you are labeling pretty all of humankind despised and unworthy.

It doesn't matter if you whittle the numbers down randomly. You think that's fair, but it's still monstrously unfair because it is you calling for the wholesale slaughter of the bulk of the human race as being unworthy to live.

In a way, the sheer randomness of your approach is even more terrifying because it's clear that you value individual life not at all. Not even your own.

An individual simply does not matter to you at all.

No because I care so much for humans, I love them, I want the human race to continue, not for 50 years when this world would end in the old fashion way, but for a thousand years and more in a renewed Jerusalem and only a world population of 300 million
edit on 2016-9-3 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Overpopulation is a fallacy and those advocating it lack intelligence

The bilderberg party always talks about overpopulation and the esoteric societies (societies like the Illuminati) too, I got that from the Georgia Guide Stones:

Georgia Guide Stones wikipedia

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

300 million spread across the world could lead to technological stagnation. Would that be a bad thing? Guess it's personal opinion on that.

OK thanks for the constructive criticism, I thought this way: I met a scientist that said 300 million max, then 20 years later I hear about the Georgia Guide Stones, I thought damn there are more people thinking this way, they must have thought about it!

Georgia Guide Stones wikipedia

I told the story of the scientist before in this thread look it up!
edit on 2016-9-3 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The bilderberg party always talks about overpopulation and the esoteric societies (societies like the Illuminati) too, I got that from the Georgia Guide Stones

Artificial depopulation goes against the core tenents of the Illuminati
The Bilderberg group do not discuss artificial depopulation ... according to the meeting agendas which have been leaked

Yes the Georgia guidstones speak of maintaining population numbers but no one really knows who is behind them

You are a proponent of artificial depopulation and as such you are an enemy of Humanity
Be careful for what you wish for

Your idea is the product of a sick or deluded mind

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

You are a proponent of artificial depopulation and as such you are an enemy of Humanity
Be careful for what you wish for

Your idea is the product of a sick or deluded mind

I suspect that the bilderbergs or autonomous cells within in the bilderbergs are messing and experimenting with mass sterilizations by tetanus vaccinations in Kenya and GM ZIKA mosquitoes in Brazil.

The final solution scenario of these bilderberg cells is to develop a pan epidemic synthetic virus and put the people between a rock and a hard place, live and be sterilized by the vaccine or die. Natural depopulation?

But if the libido dies love will die

The elite gets of course the non sterilizing vaccine, but the mentality of died love in the now infertile lower class, will cancer up in the elite class too.

There will be no more love in the world, ragnarok

You dumb Illuminati prick

edit on 2016-9-4 by galien8 because: readability

edit on 2016-9-4 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-9-4 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2016-9-4 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The elite gets of course the non sterilizing vaccine, but the mentality of died love in the now infertile lower class, will cancer up in the elite class too. There will be no more love in the world, ragnarok You dumb Illuminati prick

If you think all elite's are Eugenicists then you are sadly mistaken
If you think all world leaders and influencers are in on some plan to wipe out most of the Human race ...again you are mistaken

You speak of there being no more "Love" in the world but I see no love for Humanity in your posts

You understand nothing of what the true Illuminati are about ... instead lump together heresay and rumour for all the world ills and tag Illuminati as the one's to blame
That is fine and how it should be ... it keeps you from prying into the organisation by mis direction because you are not ready to know the truth

Of course it is impossible to prove Illuminati's existence
What can be proved is the Bavarian Illuminati did exist and they were the first to use the term Illuminati ... there are authernticated documents if you took trouble to read them
In them you will find clues as to what was the Illuminati's purpose

I wil not BE responding to any more of your posts

edit on 4-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Maybe there are aliens already present in our world, managing the world, could be true, there is a complete ANUNAKI cult on the internet, since the nineties I think, could all be fake too, I don't know, but I don't believe it either, maybe your group of Illuminati is build around a single person claiming to be an ANUNAKI with special telepathic gifts, or your group beliefs they are cooperating with such aliens or something like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I know you do not reply, this is just a memorandum: I always say that the Decimate Lottery should only be done if there is a majority for it in an world referendum, for example organized by the United Nations. There is no other way of forcing it upon the world population, only if they agree themselves, however the 10% to be exterminated in each decimate round will revolt and perhaps change their mind, if they agreed in the first place, but then the authorities need to be harsh and resolute and still kill them all.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I know you do not reply, this is just a memorandum: I always say that the Decimate Lottery should only be done if there is a majority for it in an world referendum, for example organized by the United Nations. There is no other way of forcing it upon the world population, only if they agree themselves, however the 10% to be exterminated in each decimate round will revolt and perhaps change their mind, if they agreed in the first place, but then the authorities need to be harsh and resolute and still kill them all.

That's still a sick twisted concept. If there's a majority of the world in favour of a culling (killing), then let that majority keep it amongst themselves.
You say you love humanity so much that you want to kill off billions of people, that most likely don't want to die.
Maybe a better idea would be terraforming other planets. We will need people alive in order to get us more spaceworthy...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
That's still a sick twisted concept. If there's a majority of the world in favour of a culling (killing), then let that majority keep it amongst themselves.
You say you love humanity so much that you want to kill off billions of people, that most likely don't want to die.
Maybe a better idea would be terraforming other planets. We will need people alive in order to get us more spaceworthy...

Yes snowspirit that would be ideal, however depopulation is imminent, we must reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 2050 by 80%, this means 80% of the population must already have been exterminated by than.

ec.europa.eu...

Terraforming: Keep dreaming

edit on 2016-9-5 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Is true! All present mayor world problems are in fact overpopulation problems:
-65 million people are refugees from areas where they are the overpopulation, no food, no safety, no work, no housing etc.
-Climate change and greenhouse effect, too many people are burning fossil fuels
-Food supply, large scale agriculture and livestock is exhausting the world in one gigantic last climax of productivity, after that there is no more large scale agriculture possible
-Empty oceans, no fish anymore, fish full of mercury
-Disappearing of wildlife and rain forests, deforestation
-Economic collapse
-Wars
-Pollution of air, water and land
etc. etc.

We are now more than 7 billion people, so about 7 billion people need to be exterminated

This can be done in 30 rounds of a decimate lottery in 120 years, where everybody has the same 90% of survival each round, so it does not matter if your the richest man in the world or the poorest, everybody equal in probability of surviving. Decimate means nothing more than kill 10% by (the rest) a 90% majority.

Here comes the conspiracy (the cabal) in play, we do Top Down approach, we start the decimate lottery with the Bilderberg party, from there the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou secret agencies and services (which in fact is a pan global conglomerate of MI5, MI6, CIA, KGB, NSA, BND, MOSSAD and what have ye) then the rich 1%, then the multinationals, then the politicians, then ... , down to the common people.

This is my conspiracy, I'm one of the liaisons of THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation we call reality, we get our instructions in dream theme anagrams. This conspiracy is a so called "open conspiracy" everything public!!!

I'm willing to start the decimate lottery myself, to give a good example, if I survive, I have at least 4 years to live guaranteed, until the next lottery round, just like everyone else who participates, I do that only when at the same time all still living Bilderberg party members are doing this lottery simultaneously, could be in a TV show.

JOIN US. You can find the anagram manuals in my threads.

I think there should be other methods to solve the global problems you've mentioned here. This depopulation lottery isn't actually humane. I've just found a great stuff on the same issue on planetaryproject.com... website. These guys are trying to find really effective ways of tackling global problems. Sorry, mate!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbond

I think there should be other methods to solve the global problems you've mentioned here. This depopulation lottery isn't actually humane. I've just found a great stuff on the same issue on planetaryproject.com... website. These guys are trying to find really effective ways of tackling global problems. Sorry, mate!

They are only trying to make a "honest?" buck from this world misery

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join